scene #2

Under Your Umbrella (Ai-Ai Gasa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scene #2

 

I ran fast as I could, until I was already at the bus stop. When I finally got it inside of a bus, I stayed standing so that the seats wouldn’t get wet. There were people who were looking, most probably because of my clothes.

 

Once I got off, I didn’t even run. I was walking in a normal pace since it wouldn’t matter anyway with the distance from our home. I thought that there would have been better ways to deal with the problem earlier, but I chose the worst.

 

Because what the hell was that… I panicked and just ran off in consequence?

 

As the raindrops became heavier, so as my clothes that were soaked and wasn’t helping me to block the rain anymore—not even a bit—since it was completely wet from the rain.

 

I got home, being seen by my mom who was the only one in the place during that time. I told her that someone stole my umbrella in hopes that she wouldn’t question any further—mainly because I didn’t want to tell her that I lent it to a stranger and ran off like an idiot when I could have just shared the umbrella with her.

 

When it was late at night, I was so tired that I just lied on my bed after I did my homework. But then before I could I close my eyes to sleep, I remembered once more that I gave my only umbrella to that girl. Worse is it says in the news that we’d be experiencing rain for a week, so I have to get that umbrella back or just buy another one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter