Dramatic Duo and The SPY

Don't Wake Me Up

Hey guys...  At last, I'm back with another update. I know I'm super duper late but please consider this time. As I had a back problem and was unable to type anything for a long time. So it took me time to complete the chapter. But now, here it is...

Compensating two weeks wait with 4.8K words. I know it's a long- detailed chapter this time. I felt the urge to discuss so many things, introduce new characters and their equations. So it kinda went long. Sorry. 😅

I hope you guys will enjoy it.

[Not Proofread]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yeah just like that Hyuk... Loosen up... All you need to do is loosen up... Drink this and loosen up." Hyukjae eyed the new glass of questionable mix of alcohol which was kept in front of him by none other than Heechul. The said man was already half-drunk in both alcohol and glee. Hyuk looked at Kyuhyun on the opposite side who was still smirking at him, even after all this time. Next, he searched for Jungsoo, who was also in the booth but basically under drunk Heechul. Earlier when he tried to help Heechul sit up steadily, the guy fell on his lap and was still sitting there only. Lastly, he looked at the only person left in the booth, Donghae, sitting right opposite him. He also had a similar glass in front of him. Donghae just shrugged at him and picked up the glass to chug the drink down. Without any options left Hyuk also did the same with his glass. He immediately regretted it. Whatever was in the glass was too strong for his throat. He saw Donghae squinting at the after taste and reaching for the water. His hand was swatted away by Heechul again. "Donghae-ah, I told you to let loose for today. Hyung is doing this for you both. I mean you guys are working so hard and obviously deserve to let loose sometimes. Ain't I right Jungsoo-ah?"

"Hmmm??? Yeah right." Jungsoo replied unattentively. "Heechul, can you please get down, I really need to use the washroom." 

"Oh!! I need to go too. Let's go together." With that Heechul dragged Jungsoo again with him and now to the washroom. Drunk Heechul was more demanding and clingy.

Hyuk saw Kyuhyun also standing up, "I think I should really check upon Yesung hyung and Ryeowook now. Or else, I'll have to drag their drunk  home. You guys enjoy, I'll be back." With that, he left.

If the atmosphere was previously weird, it became awkward now. Just Hyukjae and Donghae left behind by themselves for the second time today.

Hyukjae literally started to question his decision of agreeing to Heechul's plan 3 hours ago. Only if he knew he'll be stuck in this situation. Not only drunk but also with Donghae, who was now again looking at him. He saw Donghae opening his mouth to say something. Hyuk felt his brain stopped working. 

"You okay? You're fidgeting and sweating like anything. Are you feeling sick?" Donghae asked him in the end. 

And obviously, Hyukjae had to embarrass himself in front of Donghae. How did he even end up here again??

 

3 hours earlier..........

After agreeing over the time to meet in the club, all of them started heading home to freshen up and change. KRY went home and somehow Henry tagged along with them. Heechul dragged Donghae with him, which Hyuk surely heard something about making Donghae look y for the night. As if he was already not, thought Hyuk in his mind chuckling and immediately questioned himself over that. Jungsoo called for him as the car was ready. The whole ride Hyuk kept overthinking about imaginary glances and brown eyes until he dozed off. He woke up again with the notification sound of an incoming message on Jungsoo's phone and saw they were already in front of his building. 

Jungsoo followed him into the flat and asked Hyuk to freshen up quickly as they had only half an hour before they leave. With that, he went to his own room. Hyukjae and Jungsoo have been living together since a year after his debut. It was always very convenient to have the Manager always with him to remind his schedules. Jungsoo being a neat freak their flat always looked tiptop and clean. Last but not least. Jungsoo was an awesome cook, who basically took care of Hyuk's meals all the time like his mother. Kyuhyun and Heechul were fans of Jungsoo's cooking. As Heechul said, Hyuk should now let go of Jungsoo and help him open his own restaurant. It'll be a hit. Both Hyuk and Jungsoo always hushed Heechul for his comment. For Jungsoo, taking care of Hyuk for his entire career was his life and job and for Hyuk, he couldn't even imagine his days or career without Jungsoo beside him. He knew he was being selfish but for now, it was the best.

Hyuk soon got finished with everything and went to the living room to tell Jungsoo he was ready. He was wearing his go-to party outfit, black jeans, a white graphic tee, and a Jean jacket. He saw Jungsoo already ready wearing his usual blue jeans-white tee combo with an additional scarf. White being Jungsoo's favorite color, he wore those most of the time and his wardrobe was full of white clothes. Hyukjae remembered once Heechul was so done with the white T-shirts that he had given a b&w striped tee to him. So, apart from the white collection that striped tee might be one of the rare outfits Jungsoo had in his wardrobe. Usually, Jungsoo is not a party person at all, most of the time he just accompanied Hyukjae as his manager, for the official parties. Otherwise, Hyuk just went on his own to his get-togethers. But, for tonight Heechul was the organizer and Jungsoo was invited as a friend, not as Eunhyuk's manager.

Hyuk approached Jungsoo to tell him he's ready and saw the other immersed in his phone texting. But when he saw Hyuk, he immediately pocketed his phone and got ready to leave. 

In the car, Jungsoo suddenly asked, "Hyuk, I've been always meaning to ask you this, but never wanted to bother you."

"Hmmm? What is it Hyung?", Hyuk asked curiously.

"What is the actual matter with you and Donghae? I mean I know you guys are awkward. You guys have never talked before properly and all. But that was all in the past right? after that, you guys met plenty of times in the shows, after-parties, and even in the ones organized by your friends. But you guys are still the same. Why is it like that Hyuk? Do you hate him or something? Or did something happen which I should know about?", Jungsoo literally asking concerned.

Hyuk could hear the concern on his hyung's voice, "You know there's nothing like that Hyung. Obviously, I don't hate him. I don't know him only that much to do that. Also about something happening between us. Don't you think you would've been the first one to know about it then? What with all these sudden questions?" To be honest, Hyuk was kinda irritated at that point. This is going on since the show today. Everyone's being concerned over his relationship with Donghae as if it's the most important thing. Only if Hyukjae himself knew the reason for them avoiding each other. It's not that he's been doing it on purpose.

"Hyuk, don't get irritated. I'm just concerned okay? It's that there's a weird tension between you two. Heechul was also asking me if I knew something. The tabloids have been all over the professional rivalry they made up. I mean don't you think at some point Donghae's fans might get irritated or your fans. They are always starting fan wars out of nowhere anyways. It's just kinda scary to think about."Jungsoo answered him.

"Nothing of that sort will happen hyung. Don't worry. Tabloids can write whatever they want. And the fans know better than to believe in them. So nothing will happen." Hyukjae tried to assure him. "By the way, are you again lurking around fan twitter hyung? Last time they were about to find out your account. You remember that right?"

Jungsoo frowned at that. Obviously, he remembered. Jungsoo was going around in fan twitter with his private account. But once he forgot to switch from his main account to his priv and started tweeting about personal stuff. The fans were too fast to catch on and Jungsoo had to deactivate his priv and told people his account was hacked. Hyukjae made him swore to not use Twitter again to vent his frustration. But here he goes using it again.

"No. I'm not using any privates or anything this time. It's just I was checking on the fan's reaction over the year-end shows. Don't worry." Jungsoo replied embarrassingly.

Hyuk swore that he could literally hear the eye roll in the other's voice and he couldn't help chuckling. But his moment of happiness was short-lived as he heard the older speak again and this time with a smirk, "I found some interesting things also there while monitoring. Interesting as in Fan Fictions. About You and Donghae. They were about how all these rivalries are just facades to get the attention off of your love for each other. Some also had pictures of you guys looking at each other. Such cute ones. I thought you would like to know."

Hyukjae was staring widely at Jungsoo with a hanging jaw. Shocked would've been an understatement to describe the situation. The words were registering in his mind one by one and more he was feeling weird. Fan Fictions were always weird. From the time Kyu showed one about him and Ryeowook to Hyuk. They felt weird, cringed, and also laughed about it for such a long time. But this time there was no laugh coming out as he was properly scandalized. Kyu and Wook always bickered with each other and fans found it amusing and wrote about it. But here nothing was like that. They didn't even talk. Hyuk was already overthinking when he heard Jungsoo laughing, 

"Just look at your face Hyuk. Oh My God... I can literally hear your small brain working too much over the information. AS if there's something like that for real. I was just kidding. They are fans they can imagine whatever they want. Chill." The older smiled at his dongsaeng.

Hyuk also tried to return the smile but ended up chuckling awkwardly. Soon they reached the venue. Hyuk decided that today he will finally initiate a conversation with Donghae, himself. He won't shy away or embarrass himself anymore. He will directly approach him when the time's appropriate. Yes, he could absolutely do that. There was nothing to be tensed about it. He made a pact with himself.

But as soon as he saw Donghae at the party all his courage went out of the door. The other guy was there looking all gorgeous talking to the other artists invited. Hyukjae was again not sure how to approach the guy. He was losing confidence again. It's not like he was gonna ask the other out. It was going to be a simple conversation between two fellow artists. That's it. Hyuk might have been staring long as suddenly Donghae looked at him and their eyes locked. The younger's face showed slight amazement and maybe Hyuk imagined the shine on the other's eyes. He averted his eyes before his face started heating up with the blush which he could definitely feel on his neck.

Then he saw Heechul approaching towards them with open arms. 

"Hyuk, Jungsoo... Finally, you guys are here. I've been waiting for you both for so long. I literally had to text Jungsoo to ask where were you guys.", Heechul welcomed them joyously, as the finest host he was. 

"So that was all the texts about.", thought Hyuk. He had literally no idea that those two were on messaging terms. He always thought Jungsoo was not that enthusiastic over the friendship Heechul claimed. But at the same time, you can't describe Jungsoo as the most expressive person in the world, a contradiction to Heechul.

He felt a stare on him again and he didn't need to look in their direction to know the person. It's happening again. Curiosity got to him and he saw the other chatting up with his friends as if nothing happened.

"Hyuk are you even listening to me?", he heard Heechul asking suddenly. 

"Umm... What? Oh Sorry Hyung, I kinda got spaced out." Hyuk replied sheepishly as he was busy in his own thoughts to listen to Heechul. 

"Wow... We didn't even start yet and he's already spacing out. This is gonna be fun." Heechul muttered and Jungsoo looked at him. "It's okay Hyuk. You're tired I get it. Let's join the party. Come on." with that he dragged the duo to where the others were.

Hyuk could easily notice the known faces in the small gathering. Heechul had booked the private party place in the club for them. So, for the night they can be themselves. But, paps are everywhere, even outside the club so they have to be careful of that too. The club owner is Heechul's friend, so security and privacy inside the club are guaranteed at least. 

Hyuk was not friends with everyone there, but he knew all of them. Everyone was from the industry only. Some were from his own agency also. Heechul's collaboration partner for his latest album Min Kyunghoon, recent debut artist and Heechul's new dongsaeng Baekhyun, The TVXQ duo Yunho and Changmin, The Choi Brothers trio Siwon, Seunghyun, and Minho, New debut duo Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, solo artists Taemin, Key, Jiyong and Seunggi. Others were still arriving. KRY were still not there and Henry was with them. They all started greeting Hyukjae. He met some of them today and some after a long time. 

Hyuk was actually a fan of Kyunghoon and always admired him. The other guy also adored him as his dongsaeng. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol were from his own agency and his beloved brothers. Those three boys were also very good friends and they were always together. Just like him, Kyu and Seunggi. Three of them might have debuted differently but were always together. Recently Seunggi was kinda busy with his new drama career but he missed them. Hyuk was so glad to see his friend whom he met after a really long time. He was really looking forward to catching up with him. Then there were Siwon and his bandmates. The three Chois were not real brothers or cousins, they were just three individuals brought together by their agency. Siwon was a good friend of Hyukjae as they were on a show together a year ago. The trio was on hiatus now as all of them were focusing on their acting career. Yunho and Changmin, the TVXQ duo had a recent successful comeback and were performing on the year-end shows with them. So, they met basically on regular basis. Hyuk was also acquainted with the other soloists Key, Taemin, and Jiyong but they were not that close. The juniors always greeted him while meeting in the corridor or after new music releases. and he also did the same to them. Last but not least there was Donghae. But, the guest list was something weird today, Hyukjae felt so. That was not so Heechul... How come...

As if sensing his question Heechul answered him,  "I know what you're thinking. How come this is Heechul's party and there are no girls invited. I know I know... Me and my reputation," He looked briefly at Jungsoo. "Today it's boys' special night. We are going to let loose and enjoy ourselves. It's been so long." 

Hyukjae felt what Heechul was trying to convey and he kinda agreed with it. Not with the letting loose part though. But still. 

"Hyuk, buddy, how are you? Oh My God, I missed you guys. I've been away for so long and couldn't meet you guys at all. So tell me what did all I miss? Where's Kyu by the way?" Seunggi approached Hyuk by hugging him and started with his questions. 

Hyuk was chuckling at the idiot, "Calm down bro. Don't worry you didn't miss much. We were all busy and couldn't meet that much. Kyu is coming with his bandmates and We missed You Too ..." He finished with a pout. In return he got his cheek pinched and the other calling him cute. They were busy laughing when they heard someone clearing their throat.

"Ahem... Guys, did you forget me? I also wanna be a part of that hug. I missed Seunggi hyung too." There stand Kyuhyun smiling at them. soon the three were crushing each other in the hug and laughing like idiots. The others in the club also started laughing at their antics. Siwon also joined in the middle and crushed them further. Hyuk was feeling so happy with the atmosphere and had literally no idea of what was waiting for him very soon.

"Kyu, I heard you were gonna late as you guys were waiting for some friend? How come you're here then?" Hyuk asked suddenly remembering it. 

"Not me, the others are waiting for Zhoumi, Henry's friend and the Chinese solo artist. Do you remember him? Apparently, Heechul hyung invited him too. So Henry and Ryeowook are waiting for him. Me and Yesung hyung came early." Kyu replied. 

Hyuk saw Yesung talking to Heechul and Jungsoo. "Yes, I remember Zhoumi. He collaborated with you guys once, right? I met him then. I remember." Hyuk replied. Indeed Zhoumi was a memorable person with a good height, visual, and a great voice. 

"So hyung, what did you think of our conversation earlier? Are you gonna talk to him? Or is it gonna be the same?" Kyu asked Hyuk. 

"Him? Him who? Whom are you guys talking about? What did I miss?" Seunggi immediately asked. 

Hyuk was already glaring at Kyu for still not letting the topic go. He knew Seunggi was also soon gonna be interested in this matter. As if Heechul and Kyu were not enough. 

"No no nothing major hyung. Just the awkwardness between Donghae hyung and Hyuk hyung. You won't believe how dense it has gone recently. The rumors were already there and now after nearly 4 years, they are still at it. I mean they just need to talk. Don't you think?", Kyu told Seunggi.

"Aaah... That one? They are still at it? Hyuk, I thought you were smarter than that. Dude you just need to go and talk to him. You know like a normal person. I think you should go now only. See he's talking to Siwon. Go..." Seunggi tried to knock some sense into his friend's mind. 

Hyuk could easily go and talk to him but obviously, he needed some liquid courage before that. So he headed towards the bar first. Heechul and Jungsoo were there talking already. When Jungsoo saw Hyuk coming to the bar he went to him. 

"Wait Hyuk, I'll get your drink. I know what you usually have. I'll get it." Jungsoo told him. 

"Jungsoo-ah seriously! Let the guy enjoy himself for today. Stop nagging him. Let him get whatever he wants." Heechul protested.

"No Heechul. He's already tired. The drink will get him intoxicated easily. I'll get him my special. That'll be good for him. Don't worry." With that Jungsoo went to order leaving Hyuk with Heechul. Little did Hyuk notice the wink sent towards Jungsoo's direction and the other acknowledging with a nod. 

Heechul and Hyuk were talking when Yesung joined. Both of them had their drinks in their hand which made Hyuk crave for one too. So when Jungsoo appeared with their drinks Hyuk took a long sip of it without thinking twice. The drink was strong but Jungsoo got it for him so he didn't question it. Hyuk was halfway through the drink when the Donghae topic rose again. 

Heechul started pushing him towards the booth Donghae was sitting in. Yesung was also encouraging him and even offered to go with him. In the end, Hyuk found himself standing in front of Donghae and Siwon's table while thinking what to say. Thank God Yesung was there so he won't end up embarrassing himself. As planned Yesung approached and struck a convo with Hyuk by his side. 

"Hey, you two... How are you Siwonnie? Long time no see! Hi Donghae!" Yesung greeted them when he reached the table. 

"Hyung... " Siwon hugged Yesung, "I'm all good. How are you? Seriously it's been really long. Hey Hyuk!" Siwon smiled at Hyukjae while giving him a side hug. 

Hyukjae returned the smile and slid into the booth. There was sitting Donghae opposite to him. Hyuk smiled at him, "Hi Donghae."

The other guy also smiled at him with a nod, "Hey..." And like that the awkwardness remained.

"So you enjoying yourself?" Hyuk asked to maintain the conversation. 

"Yeah... It kinda feels nice after a long hectic schedule." Donghae replied sincerely. And with that Hyuk's futile attempt end as he was again nervous. 

Hyuk could see Siwon scratching his nape looking pitifully at him and Yesung was pretty much trying to control his laughter. But before the atmosphere became weirder, Siwon started, "I saw your performances today. Awesome as always. You guys just own the stage. Mindblowing!"

"Huh... Look who's talking. I saw your drama recently. Ryeowook showed me. If someone is cool with whatever they do that should be you. Being very honest here." Yesung replied with a smirk. 

It might be drunk Hyuk hallucinating but he saw Siwon blushing at the statement. "Hyung, it's nothing like that" the embarrassed boy tried to get rid of the heat with a sip of his drink. "I think I might hit the dance floor now. Wanna Join?" Siwon asked them after finishing his drink. 

"Umm... We can. What say Hyuk?" Yesung asked Hyuk and the other looked at Donghae. "Sure. Would love to." replied Donghae. So automatically Hyuk also nodded. 

Soon they were joined by the others on the dance floor. Drinks also started flowing continuously. Hyukjae was sure that he's on his way to get drunk. Heechul was already swaying with the music. Kyu, Changmin, and Minho were betting over shots. Jungsoo was keeping Heechul straight. Ryeowook and Henry singing on the top of their voices while Yesung and Siwon laughing at them. Some of them were flirting on the dance floor... Basically, everyone was having their time of life.

And then there was Donghae, beside him on the dance floor. Moving his hips to the upbeat tune and singing to the lyrics. Obviously, Donghae was a fabulous dancer, but so was Hyuk. It somehow felt like the right moment to gel up with the other as he was warming up to their presence. With that Hyuk found himself letting loose and dancing his heart out with Donghae. It was such a pleasant moment, not only for them but also for the others. Their interaction didn't go unnoticed by the host, his best friend, and the manager. They smiled at each other and started getting ready for the next plan. 

As everyone started feeling tired, they staggered towards the bar or the booths. Hyukjae and Donghae were dragged by Heechul, Kyuhyun, and Jungsoo to a booth. Heechul announced that it was time to get drunk properly. Jungsoo immediately denied it as he had to drive Hyuk home. But Heechul kept pestering the others and they agreed. 

After 2 rounds of shots and random talks later the second part of the plan started. Thus Hyuk found himself in such a situation.

Presently...

Hyuk was looking at Donghae as he asked him the question. 

"Hyuk? I mean Hyukjae... Erm Eunhyuk... You okay?" Donghae was a stuttering mess just like that. Which caused Hyuk's inner monologue to stop.

To be honest, it was so cute that Hyuk couldn't help but laugh. Donghae was now a blushing mess and was looking at his empty glass.

"It's okay. You can call me Hyukjae or Hyuk. All my friends do. Eunhyuk is a bit too formal. Even my fans call me Hyukjae.", he replied while smiling at the younger. 

Donghae looked up at him smiling, "Thanks. For considering me your friend. I mean the way we are. You know how they call us. "AWKWARD"!!" Donghae finished his sentence with the air quotes, chuckling. 

"Can't blame them though. We have never interacted like this in the last 4 years. We had chances but we never did. Why is that Donghae? I've always wondered. By any chance do you?" Hyuk cleared his throat while Donghae's eyes were widening anticipating the next comment. "Do you not like me?" 

And that was enough for Donghae to get triggered, "Oh My God. Absolutely not. There's nothing like that. I actually thought you didn't like me. I always thought you were bothered because of all the articles about us and tabloids writing all that . But you always behaved so sweetly with me and I was confused. With all these thoughts I couldn't ever approach you." Donghae completed in a single breath with a sigh. He was looking with such pleading eyes exactly like a kicked puppy that Hyuk couldn't ignore them but smile. 

"No Donghae, I don't dislike you. Also about the articles, I didn't even bother looking at them. Tabloids always speak whatever they want but that doesn't change the truth right. Don't worry." Hyuk tried to reassure the other. "So basically we both are idiots. We could have been such good friends from the start only. The way we talked today was enough for us to be close at that time. But we were busy being idiots!! Huh... The others were right!!" With that Hyuk started laughing and soon was joined by Donghae. 

After the laughter died down, Donghae extended his hand towards him. "Okay so let's start over. Hi, my name is Donghae."

Hyuk smiled at that and took the hand, "Hi Donghae, It's nice to meet you. My name is Hyukjae. You can call me Hyuk."

Donghae basically blushed while smiling and it was too cute for Hyukjae. They talked about various things for a long time after that. Their interests in music, future projects, favorite book, film anything. Hyukjae understood how easily they fit with each other and both of them were pretty relaxed in each other's company. 

It was already time for them to leave when Donghae asked," By the way are you free tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow night? As per as I remember I don't have any schedules for the weekend. Why?" Hyukjae replied.

"Then come over for dinner tomorrow. I mean we can celebrate our new friendship and also I think I can use your suggestions for something." Donghae suggested with a smile.

"Dinner? Tomorrow? Okay." Hyukjae also smiled at the suggestion. He had heard about Donghae's good cooking before also and being a er for good food he couldn't deny. "Do you still live in Apgujeong? You have to send me your address. Oh, I don't have your number."

"I actually had texted you some months ago. Got your number from Heechul hyung. As I said I needed some suggestions. But there was no reply, so I thought..." Donghae told him again with a pout. 

"Message? Oh, I actually changed my number some months ago. Was receiving a lot of spam messages. Hyung got my new number later. That might be the reason I didn't get any texts from you." Hyuk said while handing his phone to Donghae.

"Hope I was not one of those spam messages." Donghae joked while typing his number and giving Hyuk his phone too.

"Haha, Obviously not." Hyuk laughed at that. 

"So, I'll text you my address later. Though don't expect too much from the dinner. I'm not an expert chef like Jungsoo hyung." Donghae said while extending his hand for the goodbye handshake.

"We will see. That's totally on me to judge." Hyuk replied laughing. "Bye Donghae. It was really nice today." He was holding Donghae's hand when he saw Heechul and Jungsoo approaching them.

"Yeah, same for me too. Bye Hyuk. See you tomorrow." Donghae shook his hand for the final time.

Heechul had a proud smile on his face while looking at them and Jungsoo told him they had to go. It was already 1 AM. Kyu had already left with Wook and Yesung hyung. As they were too drunk to handle, Siwon had to help him. Seunggi also left some time ago as he had a schedule tomorrow.

With a final smile to Donghae and a hug to Heechul, Hyuk went home with Jungsoo. He kept smiling the entire ride back. Jungsoo didn't ask him anything as he was already too tired and Hyuk was drunk. They straight went to their rooms after freshening up with a good night. 

Hyukjae went to sleep peacefully for the night, as he had to prepare tomorrow for a certain Dinner Invitation.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey...... So I hope you're awake after finishing it. *Hehe* (Hides under the embarrassment blanket)

*Did you guys guess the SPY in the beginning?* *I wrote my first YeWon interaction... Yaaayy!!* *Also Seung gi and Hyuk. I love those two. I recently saw the episode of "Master In The House" ft. them as best friends. It was too good !! They are cute together.*

At Last the anticipated Eunhae talk. I hope I could portray it properly. They are idiots. Being awkward and all. The next few episodes will be about the establishment of their new friendship. I actually love Eunhae's friendship like anything. So I might go overboard with it again. Please bear with me.

I know it was too detailed and boring. I really tried to compensate for the last two weeks. As I already said, I'll try to finish it in 15-20 chapters, I'll try to keep my word limit within 3K for the next ones. See you guys again next week with another update.

Till the time, Enjoy The Update. Tell me via commenting your ideas (Also thank you for commenting on the last chapter. It took me time to find the reply to comment button. I'll reply to all of you now.). And sorry again for the boring update.

Also, I'm still searching for someone who can help me out with the cover of the story. It'll be great help then. You can contact me anytime on Twitter @gummy_hyukkie . Follow me Hehe. 🙈🙈

BYE.

PS: Please overlook the numerous grammatical mistakes in the update. It's not proofread.