[2] - meeting.

「 my darker half 」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul.

 

That name rolled off so smoothly from his tongue, a lilting tone to his pounding heart. Leeteuk stared at the unmasked man, perched on the stone ledge, blue eyes sparkling in the darkness. Although the garden was dimly lit, Heechul’s features were still clearly seen, those lips painted a dark blood red. He seems almost alluring in the darkness, Leeteuk dying to have a taste of the ravishing man. He held back though, not wanting to scare the latter off within the first hour of their meeting. Slowly removing his mask, he gave a warm smile as he shook the latter’s hand.

 

‘I’m Leeteuk.’

 

He could catch the small spark of recognition in man’s eyes, for who wouldn’t know his name? The heir to the throne of the largest empire, he was well known through the three kingdoms. Nodding to confirm the younger’s thoughts, he gave a small chuckle. 

 

‘Yes, I am that Leeteuk. The heir to the Passionate Kingdom’s throne.’ 

 

Perhaps he had expected too much from the latter, but the small smirk that played across the younger’s face was not the reaction he expected. Something was annoying him from the back of his head. Heechul. That name sounded familiar. He was sure he had heard it from somewhere before.

 

‘If you’re wondering who I am, I’m the heir to the Beautiful Kingdom’s throne, Heechul.’ Snorting sightly, Heechul could tell the elder was wracking his brains to remember where he had heard the name before. Heechul was well known throughout the kingdom’s for his beauty, and for his status as the heir to the Beautiful Kingdom. Hand moving to swipe away a piece of stray hair dangling in front of him, his eyes widened as he felt the latter’s helping him instead, hands colliding, sending that familiar electric tingle through out his body. Sighing internally, he berated himself to get used to the feeling soon. 

 

‘Well, Heechul-ssi, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter