Chapter 3

Life Just Like in Fan Fiction

 

 

"LEE CHANHEE!!!!" L.Joe screamed while walking out their room "i wish i was in this story..." Chunji laughed "hey hyung I want to read too!" Ricky whined "later" Chunji said and shooed him away "CHANHEE!!!" L.Joe screamed and went down the kitchen; he snatched the notebook and gave Chunji an angry stare "I told you you're not allowed to read this!" L.Joe said irritated "why hide such a great story?!" Chunji said and patted L.Joe's back "But you’re still not allowed to read this because you didn’t promise you won’t laugh at the mistakes" L.Joe said "Pfft... Who cares about the mistakes... it's a great story!!! But if the main character is me...it would be better" Chunji said and laughed "yea. Right. Laugh for yourself" L.Joe said and rolled his eyes at them "I want to read too hyung!" Ricky said and stomped his feet "let me think about it" he said as he went to the bathroom 

 

L.Joe sat on his chair and started to read the fanfic. When he got curious about what's under youngmin's desk. He placed the notebook down and peeked under her desk. "Box?" he mumbled and grabbed the gift under her desk "from: Zelo happy birthday~" he read and narrowed his eyebrows "it's her birthday today?" he whispered to himself he placed the gift back and looked under her desk. He looked at it again and saw his picture. His picture sleeping in his desk (?). *this...it's the other day* he thought he smiled and looked at the back "it's my birthday wed. L.Joe is my seatmate and. my only wish is... we can be close to each other. That’s all... but it would be better if he have a gift for me >< LOL never going to happen" he read in his mind. He placed it back and rested his head on his arms, smiling like an idiot.

he looked at his bag for any gift his going to give her, all he found was a broken bbq stick and his old//not too old// necklace. *i remember this... this was the first thing I bought when I received my money* he thought and chuckled "how can I be so irresponsible” 

 

Youngmin came in and placed her things on her desk. She looked for her pen under and felt Zelo's gift. She took it and placed it in her bag. "Happy birthday" L.Joe greeted and smiled at her "H-ho...You saw the gift? Thanks~" she said and smiled "here~" L.Joe said and gave her the necklace. “It’s a guy's necklace but...you can keep it right?" he asked and pouted "yes. I’m very happy now" she said and smiled from ear to ear. "Great! That’s the first thing i bought when the company paid me... that thing brings a lot of memories..." he said and laughed "r-really?! Then I shouldn't take it... it's something important to you..." she said and gave the necklace back "no...It’s okay... as long as... you can show it to me... when I ask for it...okay?" he said "o-okay" she said, wore it and hid it under her shirt "such a caring fan" he mumbled and chuckled.

 

-AFTER SCHOOL-

 

"hey~ do you have plans? I mean it's your birthday... anything?" L.Joe asked her "Zelo didn’t ask me out yet so...no I’m free...I don’t have work today" she smiled while arranging her bag "then let's go" L.Joe said and put on his glasses "where?" she asked "I’ll treat you...it's your birthday right?" he said and wore his beanie "Let's go!!" he said and pulled her out the school..