CHAPTER 1

Life Just Like in Fan Fiction

 

L.Joe is alone at the back of the school building he lay down on the grass looking up the sky he stared at it for awhile and closed his eyes. Suddenly chunji came and joined in "what are you doing here?" L.Joe asked him sitting up "Nothing. I’m bored" chunji answered him and closed his eyes. "You shouldn’t be here! This is my hiding place. Some of your chicks might have followed you." L.Joe said irritated on how chunji popped out from nowhere "don’t worry no one did" he said. L.Joe just rolled his eyes on him, L.joe lay back down and closed his eyes trying to rest "AHHH!!" they heard a scream from the forest behind the school. (A/N: there’s a yard or something) they sat up and looked at each other. "L.Joe what's that?!" Chunji asked him a little bit scared "I don’t know! Just leave it there" L.Joe said and lay back down again. Chunji stared at the forest until they heard a scream again "L.Joe!!" Chunji yelled at him and tugged on his shirt "YAH!" L.Joe yelled and sat up "let’s go check it out someone might need our help" chunji said in a worried tone "okay fine!" L.Joe stood up chunji did the same. They both climbed up the yard and went to the forest. They both went inside the forest further and further. until they saw someone on the ground  "let’s go check on her chunji" L.Joe said as he approach the girl, L.Joe lowered his head to see her face, she's an angel *she's so pretty....* L.Joe thought, she sat up and looked at L.Joe with her sparkling eyes "who are you?" she asked "I'm L.Joe how about you?" L.Joe stretched his hands and helped her stand-up "L.Joe...~" chunji mumbled, suddenly they heard the bell "L.Joe we should go back!" Chunji said they went back to school but the bell didn't stop "L.JOE L.JOE!!" he heard someone called.

 

He opened his eyes only to find out that he was dreaming "finally" Ricky said...He furrowed his eyebrows in frustration... *that dream..Augh! It seems to be really realistic* he thought "Hyung! It’s Monday today!!" Ricky cheered "So?" he glared at him "we're going to transfer to our new school!" he clapped his hand playfully "then?" L.Joe rolled his eyes on him and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After he took a bath he wore his new uniform and throws his bag in his back. He looked at the clock and went down to eat his breakfast. "Yo, L.Joe!" Chunji smiled really big "aren't you excited on our new school? I heard there are a lot of fans there. And all students agreed that we'll be normal like them not idols and that means NO SQUEALING GIRLS inside school!" he jumped and cheered Ricky and Niel joined him. CAP and Changjo just laughed at them. "I’m going now. I don’t want to get hyper and be like them" L.Joe glared at them and went out

 

He went to the school office and took his schedule. He quickly looked around for his first subject as time goes by girls started to stare at him. He ignored them and continued to look for the classroom, after a few minutes he finally found it. He went inside and sat on the back seat beside the girl who's beside the window. He threw his bag on the floor and rested his head on the desk and slowly fell asleep.

 

L.Joe woke up when someone poked him he looked at his left side and saw a girl. She smiled and pointed in front. The teacher already arrived "Mr. Lee Please introduce yourself" the teacher ordered he stood up and bowed "Lee Byunghun imnida but please call me L.Joe nice to meet you all" he said and bowed again before sitting down. the teacher nodded and started  his lesson, the teacher told them to take down notes so L.Joe looked for his bag in the floor but didn't see it "uhm...do you know where's my bag?" he asked the girl in his left who's writing some notes "Oh? Your bag? Beside your desk there’s a hood there. I put it there because someone tripped on that earlier" she explained and looked straight to L.Joe's eyes. L.Joe stared at her *WAIT! She looks like the girl from my dream!!* He snapped back to reality when the teacher shouted something. He shook his head and took his notebook out and started to write down notes. *why did he stare at me like that?* she thought and started to write down notes again.

 

L.Joe’s 1st class just ended but the 2nd teacher didn't come yet. So the students started to talk and stare at L.Joe "uhm...hey...~ I haven't asked your name yet" L.Joe said nervously "oh...I'm Youngmin Kim youngmin....you can call me whatever you want" she gave him her cute eye smile. *so cute...* L.Joe thought "I’m going to call you Youngnie then." L.Joe smiled at her... "Sure...whatever you want" she said and started to write something. "What’s that you're writing?" L.Joe asked her "it's nothing just stuff...kekeke" she faked a laugh and continued "show me~" L.Joe said trying to pull her notebook when she stopped  "NO!" she shouted, everyone started to look at them she just bowed her head and let go of her notebook *I’m dead* she bit her bottom lip and rested her head on her arm. "What’s this?" L.Joe asked and pointed at the word 'FanFic' she looked at it and winded her eyes. She took the notebook and hugged it so L.Joe can’t get it. "What’s that?" he tilted his head on the side "it's nothing L.Joe...hehe" she faked a laugh as her cheeks heathen up. L.Joe stared at her and laughed a little she heard it and looked away. "Is that what you call fan fiction?" he chuckle "N-neh...~" she replied shyly "it's about Teen Top neh? Who’s the main character?" he grinned ear to ear "uh-um...." she tried to answer but L.Joe snatched the notebook and read it "OOH it's about me!!! I want to read this....is this finish?" he asked her excited "I just did...." she's now red like tomato "I always want to know what fans think of me. Or how their imagination works when they think of me..." he said as he read the fanfic. "Don’t laugh at it okay? I’m not an expert" she pouted "I wont. ~ "L.Joe turned to her and smiled. They didn't notice that everyone is staring at them. The Queenka Tia rolled her eyes on Youngmin. Lots of girls esp. her are jealous... *you stay away from my L.Joe* she slammed her fists on her table and rolled her eyes "Youngnie...~ are you going to use this notebook? Can I borrow it so I can finish?" L.Joe asked youngmin "sure...but before that....what do you think of my story?" she asked " it’s good...I can imagine myself doing this and that...keke...It’s very cute....~" he chuckled and continued reading.