Kiss

One Kiss

Two figures were walking under the moonlight, both were a little drunk after sneaking out of the bar without alerting their friends, pulling each other outside to escape and go home. 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin walked hand in hand, averting their gazes at each other, both were blushing at their entangled fingers. 

 

Jongin's face was all red, trying to ease the tension as he spoke to himself, "How far is it to the next house?" 

 

Kyungsoo replied with an indifferent expression but deep inside his heart was frantically screaming, "I don't know." 

 

Kyungsoo was being self conscious as how his palm sweated like a waterfall just by holding Jongin's hand, and how the thought of them holding onto each other made his heart throb. Kyungsoo stared at their hands, and back at Jongin's face, he dreamed of this for too long.

 

Jongin blinked and stared back at him, smirking, "Why are you looking at me?" 

 

Jongin's sudden words startled Kyungsoo. "Nothing." Kyungsoo said as he turned his eyes elsewhere.

 

"Perhaps you wanted a kiss?" a teasing smile escaped Jongin's lips. Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat at the question. But Kyungsoo is not the type to back away, "So will you let me?" raising his eyebrows at Jongin who smiled shyly at him.

 

Two boys were panicking, words like that was enough for the both of them to get sober. 

 

Jongin scratched his head as they stopped on the pavement, just looking at each other with hooded gazes. You know what? it!

 

He grabbed Kyungsoo by the cheeks, and for the first time, their lips touched. Jongin pulled him closer by the waist, their bodies pressed together. He claimed his lips like it was the tastiest candy he ever had. Teeth sank on those heart shaped plumped lips, the sweet sensation was enough to make them feel like they were both drunk once again. He cupped Kyungsoo's chin, and deepened the kiss, inserting his wet muscle on his deep cavern, tasting every corner of his mouth. Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered shut at the feeling of Jongin's mouth his tongue, the texture of his tongue, he felt like he was going crazy. He moaned Jongins name. 

 

Jongin felt like if he doesn't stop now, his hands will spiral out of control and he might do something inappropriate. Kyungsoo's touch was hot, burning his skin, making him feel things, wanting even more of his touch. He broke the kiss, Kyungsoo's eyes were still closed, like he was still on a daze and his lips were a little swollen. 

 

He laughed at the sight of his hazy eyes. Kyungsoo hid his face in his hands and the latter found it adorable, forcing his hand away from his face as he pecked on his nose, earning a little giggle from Kyungsoo as he hugged him. He whispered "I love you's'' as he snuggled on his neck, that Kyungsoo reciprocated,  "I love you too, Nini."