How to Babysit

My Demon Princess Fiancée

Nobody's POV

"has any one seen my-." Mei stopped talking when she saw Bts in the throne room. Mei's father was out and Mei looked down. "what happened to Jin." Mei said. "i walked in the kitchen and saw Jin like this." Jungkook said. "he get in a orange drink on the counter." Jimin said. Mei eyes widen and said "that was baby milk." "baby milk, for who and why does it look orange." Taehyung said. "it was for Nami, my neice." Mei said. Mei sighed and said "i guess i have to make more." "is everyone ok." a sweet male voice said. "your majesty." Bts said as the bowed. "papa." Mei said. Fong looked at Jin and he's eyes widen and said "what happened to Jin." "Jin drink the baby milk that was meant for Nami." Mei said. "well, that spell will were off the next day, for now you boys have to babysit Jin." Fong said. "got it." Jungkook said. "wait one side-." Mei said but couldn't finish since Bts teleported off. 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Bts went to back home which is Dark Heaven and put Jin down. "Jungkook are you sure we can handle Jinnie." Namjoon said. "we took care of Jennie when the girls had to leave perfectly." Jungkook said. Jin sneesed a big fire ball and Bts eyee widen and Jimin said "what did the princess put in this baby milk." "Jungkook oppa, you're back." Lisa said then stopped and looked at Jin in shock. "boys, father won't like it when you bring home a baby." Lisa said. "uhm, it's not ours, the baby is Jin." Yoongi said. "how did Jin turn into a baby." Lisa said in shock. "he drink baby milk that the princess made." Hoseok said. "how did that baby milk make Jin a baby." Lisa said. "Lisa, the princess is the keeper of magic, she would put a spell in the milk." Jimin said. "i will talk to the princess about the fire ball." Namjoon said as he teleported out. "wait fireball." Lisa said. One of the Demon Angels guards came in the room and said "his majesty is back." "dad is back." Lisa said as she panicked. "oh no, we need to hide Jin." Jimin said. 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

With Namjoon

"princess please tell me why Jin is sneezing fireballs." Namjoon said. "i was going to warn you that i put a pill in the milk." Mei said. "what pill is it." Namjoon said. "it was fire pill." Mei said. "why the hell did you put a fire pill in baby milk." Namjoon said. "it's for Nami, E.N.D and Gray daughter." Mei said. ""oh that makes sense." Namjoon said. "now, if you excuse me i have to go to the store to buy more milk." Mei said. "you ran out of milk?" Namjoon said. "yeah, i used the last of the milk while i was making the baby milk."