Characters

My Demon Princess Fiancée

Mei Cheng

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Itachi, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki and Sasuke (older brothers), Hinata (younger brother), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law) 

Nicknames: Demon Princess, Keeper of Magic

Looks:

Ming Cheng

Ming Cheng

Age: Dead

Family: Fong Cheng (husband), Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Itachi, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (sons and daughter), E.N.D (nephew), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (grandson), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (grandaughter)

Nicknames: Demon Emperor, Keep of Demons and Evil

Looks:

Fong Cheng

Fong Cheng

Age: Dead 

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Itachi, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (sons and daughter), Ming Cheng (husband), E.N.D (nephew), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (grandson), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (grandaughter)

Nicknames: Demon Empress and Keeper of Mirrors

Looks:

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Age: Dead

Family: Byakuya, Itachi, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (younger siblings), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Crowned Prince of Demons, Keeper of Stones

Looks:

Byakuya

Byakuya

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru (older brothers), Itachi, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (younger siblings), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Second prince of Demons and Keeper of Dark Natures

Looks:

Itachi

Itachi

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru and Byakuya (older brothers), Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (younger siblings), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Third Prince of Demons and Keeper of Souls

Looks:

Looks:

Levi

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya and Itachi (older brothers), Kuroo, Todoroki, Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (younger siblings), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Forth Prince of Demons and Keeper of Negativity

Looks:

Looks:

Kuroo

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Levi and Itachi (older brothers), Todoroki, Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (younger siblings), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Fifth Prince of Demons and Keeper of Monsters

Looks:

Todoroki

Todoroki

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Levi, Kuroo and Itachi (older brothers), Sasuke, Crystal and Hinata (younger siblings), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice),Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Sixth Prince of Demons and Keeper of Dark Ice 

Looks:

Sasuke

Sasuke

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki and Itachi (older brothers), Crystal and Hinata (younger siblings), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers), E.N.D (cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Seventh Prince of Demons and Keeper of Dark Fire

Looks:

Hinata

Hinata

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Itachi and Sasuke (older brothers), Crystal (older sister), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (fathers),E.N.D (older cousin), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (nephew), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (neice), Gray (cousin in law)

Nicknames: Last Prince of Demons and Keeper of the Red Moon

Looks:

Bts is the Princes of the Demon Angels and the boyfriends of Jin the youngest in Bts

Bts is the Princes of the Demon Angels and the boyfriends of Jin the youngest in Bts. They are sons of Kim Jong-hyun and Ren

Ateez and Nct are Princes of the Demon Wolves

Ateez and Nct are Princes of the Demon Wolves. Ateez is dating their youngest Hongjoong and Nct is dating their youngest Mark. They are the sons of Kim Jongin and Kim Jun-myeon

They are the sons of Kim Jongin and Kim Jun-myeon

Stray Kids and Seventeen are Princes of the Demon Vampires

Stray Kids and Seventeen are Princes of the Demon Vampires. Stray Kids are dating their youngest Felix and Seventeen is dating their youngest Seungkwan. They are the sons of Kim Yugyeom and Kim Jaebeom

They are the sons of Kim Yugyeom and Kim Jaebeom

Yuki 

Yuki 

Age: Dead

She is the Angel Princess

Looks:

Looks:

E.N.D

Age: Dead

Family: Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Itachi and Sasuke (older cousins), Crystal (cousin), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (Uncles), Hinata (younger cousin), Gray (husband/mate), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (son), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (daughter)

Nicknames: King of Demon Dragons and Keeper of Dragons

Looks:

Looks:

Gray

Age: Dead

Family: E.N.D (husband/Mate), Igneel Dragneel Fullbuster (son), Nami Dragneel Fullbuster (daughter), Sesshomaru, Byakuya, Levi, Kuroo, Todoroki, Itachi and Sasuke (older cousins in law), Crystal (cousin in law), Ming Cheng and Fong Cheng (Uncles), Hinata (younger cousin in law)

Nicknames: Queen of Demon Dragons and Keeper of Dark Weather

Looks:

Looks: