Chapter 2

Dangerous Rose and Dangerous Star

Chapter 2: On Duty

 

DARA's POV

Before having my On Duty status, I make sure that I know the nature and violations always committed by the person I am going to discipline. S

So let's see... Kwon Jiyong ... As I was searching on my own resources my reaction was pretty challenged. I mean a guy like him? I'll surely tame him and make him BEHAVE in his whole life.

Violations of the not-so-great-but-charismatic-Kwon Jiyong- the article's title surely is enchanting huh?

1. He never shuts up when he feels talking. Bad or good words, he talks and talks.

2. Because he is good at talking, he uses it to girls and they also fall for him real hard.

3. Breaks a girl's confession by saying, "Are you sure with your feelings? Aren't you just joking?" -what the heck 10/10

4. Never obeys his father or mother even if it's for his betterment.

5. Makes everyone go gaga by his crazy actions in the company. Examples: being late in a meeting for almost thirty most important minutes! and when someone comes later than him, he shames the person :( Though he is handsome, he is too egoistic

6. Wants every attention on him so he always finds way- make it crazy or beastly he'll do it for attention's sake

7. He has no patience at all. When he says now, it's now. If you can't comply to him- you're fired! Gets?

Oh my info! Believe me there are more than seven violations yet I am very willed to discipline him already!

After analyzing this special problem of a special person who is kind of badly special, I came up with so many punishments for every violation he commits. "I bet he'll shut up and behave with this!" I marvelled after writing a table titled Your Consequences.

 

Back to reality with the person who has given me this big impression, "Are you serious about your agenda Miss Weirdo?" he asks.

I reply with full authority, "I'm more than one hundred percent serious Kwon Jiyong. Learn your manners by calling me, Teacher Park."

He seemed not moved by my never failing orders, "Huh you wish! Look, I'm Kwon Jiyong the almighty okay? Call me blacksheep or handsomesheep or the most charismatic sheep, I am  KWON JIYONG. Ji-Yong. I won't call you Teacher Park!"

"Ohhh you just said Teacher Park, Jiyong," I tested him yet he is still like a rock, "Hmph! I repeat, are you really that weird because Miss Weirdo will be your nickname if you stick with me!"

"First, I am not weird it's just that I am being a HUMAN here with PROPER attitude and GOOD manners which unfortunately, YOU, KWON JIYONG, does not possess," I said expressing emphasis and triumph.

He was about to speak when I said, "Oooops, let me say the second important thing here Mr. no manners, you'll call me Teacher Park or else, it's the end of your happy fairytale life."

"Hey, hey, this is getting nowhere Weirdo. I am the superior here yet you sound ordering me. I won't do it without any evidence," he challenged me. Did he just say evidence? Oh well, bring it on no manners.

"If only you said that awhile ago then we won't waste our saliva on fighting. Point to consider, you are pointless," I said and showed him the tab containing the evidence.

Jiyong, I sent Teacher Park to teach you new important things about the world. Me and your mother are partly at fault for not bringing you up properly so we are taking into this important action. Teacher Park will be with you for two months to teach you the proper way of acting. Please cooperate with us for you are the next face of Kwon Corporation. I hope for your kind consideration and cooperation. -Love, your concerned father and mother.

I looked at him to see his expression and he was like, "ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM"

I innerly laughed at how exaggerated his reactions are, "So let us get started?"

He straighten up and said, "Fine, for two months only okay? After that it's Independence day! Deal?"

I nodded and ignored his handshake. "Not for now since we are not yet friends," I said.

 

"I have here my table for you to reflect upon what to avoid. I know that you are more hardheaded than a kindergarten students so I don't expect fast adjustments with you. You just have to read this and put into mind what are the things to avoid and do. For example, for every bad word you will utter, you have this punishment which is to drink Ampalaya shake with lemon flavor. It's kinda childish but it fits to your child world. Next, for every no-manner action, you will repeat the word I'm sorry to the person for over a hundred times or for over the minutes or hours I will choose ...." and I said a dozen more of what is in the table.

He yawned and looked uninterested then said, "Let's test your professionalism then Teacher Park-Parky?" he said and laughed. I was about to hit him when I decided to control my self-power.

I guess this will be the most challenging job afterall.

 

 

JIYONG's POV

HAHAHAHA! She did not talk back in the word PARKY. Hehehehe atleast the rootword PARK is still there so no punishment. Since I am to go to the office today, I am to take a bath OF COURSE when she did not moved an inch in her place so I said, "Are you going to watch me strip off teacher? I did not know you are like that," in a teasing manner.

"I'm giving you fifteen minutes to do your stripping and changing Jiyong. If you won't go out within the alotted time, say hi to first punishment," she laughed off and went out.

Having the I-can't-be-defeated principle in life, I finished my act in less than fifteen minutes. "Good," she complimented.

 

"I know you are a rocker when it comes to driving. This time you have to slow down," she ordered.

"Okay teacher!" I enthusiastically LIED.

The first few seconds went right, super right, very right when BOOOOM, "Yeeehaa, this is life!" I screamed and she stared at me in bewildered state and screamed, "STOP THE CAR NOW! You are overspeeding!" She looks like she was about to jump off for her life.

I winked at her but..... I was given a red card. "FIRST HELLISH PUNISHMENT IS ON THE WAY!"

 

Upon arriving in the office, it cannot be denied that attention is all-over to me and my so-called teacher. Every girls with short skirts and tight blouse greeted me with their flirty smiles and being the good boy I am, "Hi girls," I whispered seductively on each one of them.

"What did I say about that act?" she asked and held my arm away from the beautiful y ladies.

"Oh just give me the red card," I said and I received my second red card.

I feel like wearing ALL RED tomorrow as a sign of being her RED fan.

 

It has always been my habit that I play loud music in my office. "I'm sorry but you can't do anything about this hobby of mine Teacher," I said and the player.

"I am the best! High high I'm so high! Can't nobody! Oh yeah!" I continued to sang when she screamed at my ear, "Please get tired of hurting your eardrums no manners! Lower the volume!"

I followed her order for the sake of hating to receive some red card again. "I'll just lower the volume okay?"

 

After thirty minutes, my first meeting was up and I'm guessing she knows how frank I am.

It's not bad people! You really have to tell what's on your mind or our company will go bankrupts. Sometimes, they give me cheap presentations, poor organization and epic fail concept. Can they give me something Out of control?!

So here I am again, listening to the Nerdy's Glasses Project. The title sounds interesting but it is purely focused on his boring concepts and ideas.

Pssssssh, I'm getting sleepy.

Then here goes my teacher again and she gaves me a fake smile and piece of advice, "They are asking for your opinion about it Kwon Jiyong."

"Oh. Two words for him, Try Again," I said and left. I surely don't want to waste my time here.

 

Being the most movable type of person, I can't be settled in one place so I escaped and this time it's a, "Success!"

 

 

GARAGE's POV

Little did Jiyong know that Teacher Dara obviously know that he will have another half-day and spend the rest of the day by killing time.

"Poor tactic."

 

After thirty minutes of following Jiyong in the Exclusive Compound of rich people, he knew Dara was already following him already. Then he tricked our fiercy teacher Dara by talking and pretending to be other people. "Bye Parky!"

 

Dara was not nervous or anxious instead she just relaxed and continued to move confidently.

 

On the other hand our Kwon Jiyong became guilty over what he did. He was aware that she's a girl and she maybe lost in the compound.

 

"I should not be like this but that teacher is aaarggh!" he annoyingly said and annoyingly searched for the lost Teacher.

 

He was already sweating and was biting his nails when he saw a familiar figure, "Thanks heaven that she's there!"

 

What suprised him was that she was only confidently holding the Exclusive Compound Map and looked around in a very normal face. She was as calm as the sea.

 

"So I was worried for nothing?!"

 

He approached her and said, "I'm hungry Teacher Park so are you. You have been stalking me for quite a while, let's eat."

"Excuse me but I was not stalking you, I was guarding. Guarding. Your treat?"

"Haha, whatever you say. My treat."

 

Instead of bringing her in a decent restaurant, something that'll make her in a calm manner, he brought her in a restobar. Every kind of rich people are there. Name it and you have it.

"Is this your treat?" she asks with irritation.

"What's wrong teacher Park? Don't tell me you have not been-"

"I have been in a place like this. It's just that-"

"Just that? Come on, stop with your alibis and let's party, party!"

 

Surely it was her first time. She was never brought to this place of not-so disciplined people so she isn't used to this.

The restobar served the best food but other than that Mischievous Jiyong had a plan in his mind.

He'll get the teacher's heart and make her surrender. The end of the story but it's not so simple.

 

"What's your favorite color, hobby, author of book, song, artist?" he almost asked all kind of questions about her favorite but her only answer is .. . . .

"It does not concern you and is absolutely I have no reason to share it to you."

DENIED. REJECTED. DECLINED.

Poor.

 

Since Dara was not entertaining him, he find another way and that is through alcohol and flirting.

Dara thought he was only going to party mildly but she is absolutely wrong.

He made his way to every girl.

He fed his lips with each glass.

 

He was already maliciously moving and doing things which are already very overboard to Dara. She prepared fifteen red cards and this is enough.

She got a pail of cold water and bathed Jiyong with it.

Everyone was shocked.

No one laughed.

No one talked.

Everyone just stared.

He said, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"You deserve that 'cause you act like an animal! I'll give you the most cruel punishment tomorrow!" she said and walked out.