Chapter 1

Dangerous Rose and Dangerous Star

Chapter 1: Intruder Alert!

 

Jiyong's Father's POV

I can't believe this. Another issue involves my son again. This is giving me another dosage of headache that I can't almost take to read or understand what's written. All I know is that my son is on the article.

JIYONG! 

"Aaaaaaaaaagh, what do I have to do honey? Our son is becoming a monster inside and out!" I said as I called my wife who is in her break from trying to tame  our beastly son.

"Honey, I'm in my vacation today! Remember that for the next two months, it's your turn to make him behave while I'm in paradise after being in hell. You can use any strategy you know," she responded as I can hear many laughters from the other line.

"You are with your crazy friends again?"

"Honey, they aren't crazy, they the best girl friends ever!"

"Okay, okay, have fun there."

"Thanks!"

 

After an hour of thinking deeply on what will my strategy be. The name Yang Hyun Suk appeared. I know, he can help me with my son.

I called the BOSS hotline and asked for an exclusive meeting with him.

"Sir, Mr. YG would like the appointment to be done this afternoon since he is free. Is that okay with you?" his secretary asks.

"Sure. I'll be there."

 

"Long time no see bro!" I heard my friend greeted me as I entered his large office.

"Yeah, it has been two years right?"

"So what brings you here? But before that, first of all, welcome to BOSS where Discipline is a must!" he said as we sat facing each other.

"Oh, I love the slogan. Anyways, I'm here to ask your help. I heard that you are running this to give services to the immature people, is that right?"

"You are one hundred percent right! Who do you want to discipline?"

"My son. My freaking disobedient son!" I said with full strong feelings of how desperated I am to make him GOOD as GOOD as A PET.

"Ohhhh, let's see," he said and searched in his computer the name Kwon Jiyong and after minutes, he said, "This really needs a big plan. I can't belive that a guy like you would produce a hard-headed son like him!"

"You won't really believe it! So what's the plan?"

"Well, based on his action, he needs the All-in-One package."

"All-in-One package? What's that?"

"It means a person who will be his teacher slash bodyguard slash disciplinarian. A teacher of good manners, a bodyguard of actions that will be deprived and allowed and finally a disciplinarian to make him sit still and behave like a disciple," he explained.

"Woah, sounds good," I said and analyzed for awhile if my son really needed this, "I agree with your plan YG. So who will be this person?"

"You can choose among our outstanding list of Bossifiers. We have Dong Youngbae, Choi Seunghyun, Lee Donghae, Kim Jaejoong and our only girl, Dara Park."

I was impressed by the phrase only girl. "I'd go for Dara Park. Since she's the only girl in the outstanding list, I believe she's more than good."

"Sure she is. You have made a good choice my friend. Let us first sign this contract before I call Dara Park for the full information," he said.

This contract will certify that You, __(name)_____, agreed to choose, ____(name of Bossifier)___, as the person assigned to implement discipline to ____(name to be bossified)___ using All-in-One package. Signature ___________ Signature of boss_______

Date signed: February 25, 2012. Date to end: After two months

After filling up the form, "Would you like to meet Dara Park right now or for the other day?"

"Right now."

 

DARA'S POV

I was reading some papers when an announcement came, "Calling Bossifier Dara Park to come at Mr. YG's office for an urgent conference."

It sounded like I am about to be scolded. What's my fault? "Coming!" I answered.

"Ohhh, what did our Empress do?" Seunghyun said. "Nothing," I replied and earned weird stares from the boys I am with in this office.

"Ohhh cut that imagination of yours guys."

 

I knocked at the door and heard the signal, "Come in."

"Good afternoon sir," I greeted and maintained my ever stiff position, "Dara, we have another client who wants you, meet Mr. Kwon," I heard boss said.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Kwon, I am Dara Park and I am grateful to be chosen by you."

"What a professional-looking girl. Just by the way you speak, I know you can do this job!" I heard he complimented me.

"Thanks for that Mr. Kwon," I said and smiled to release the tension that build up.

"Dara, you are going to be the All-in-One bossifier of Mr. Kwon's son named Jiyong. I'll give the print-out information to you later after we have gathered everything," boss informed and continued, "Fill up this form then recite the commandments of a bossifier in front of him to show the determination."

And so I filled up the form and recited the commandments.

Well I am going to tell the TOP 3 easiest-not-to-be-violated in the book and those are: 1. As a bossifier, I am not to have emotional attaches to the person I am going to discipline 2. I am not to be bias at whatever circumstances and situation it is 3. No sharing of secrets about yourself and the organization to the the person or else, it's the end of the job.

See how easy it is?

"Good, good, I hope you can really do your job Dara," I heard Mr. Kwon said and he left.

"Do what you have to do," boss added.

Alright, alright, time to work again.

 

JIYONG's POV

I am the son of a business tycoon. I am labelled as the Tycoon's blacksheep. I know it's not nice to hear but who cares? I'm living my life the way I want it to be.

I party. I make fun- genuinely true. I mingle. I show 'em who's the blacksheep of the business world. I work also but most of the time, because of my frankness, people don't make the deal with me.

What's wrong with that? I'm just being true here, you know. That's how I work.

If I have fun, I also have problem. My problem is the Combo-forces of my parents to make me behave and shut my mouth up at most of the times.

I can't do that mommy and daddy, Jiyong is sorry. :P They are being too over protective and touchy with my matters. Just a simple matter like having a girl makes them go,.... RRRAAAWWWRRR- like a lion, eh?

Speaking of my father, here he comes again, calling me, "What's up daddy?"

"Jiyong, did you read the project Connection?"

"Ohhhh, yes daddy! I read it last night while you watched me through the hidden cameras!" I said and sounded marvelled at what he made.

"Glad to hear that then come at the meeting later for the project Connection. This'll be your last chance to show me that you aren't the blacksheep afterall," I heard he sternly said.

BLAH. I read the project but never made a way for it to be inside my mind which is full already. And last chance? I don't need those 'cause people have labelled me anyway.

"Okay," I simply lied and cut the conversation.

I won't go because it's boring and full of criticizing business partners of my father who thinks they are HIGH. Drop it low guys.

 

"Not busy today Jiyong?" Seungri asked as we entered the Chapter Club.

"Not busy at all, yeehaaa!" I said and cheered yet he looked not-so-good with it, "What's wrong Seungri?"

"We're having fun here yet your dad, oh nevermind as if this is the first time that this happened."

"Look, you don't have to care about me that much... mwaaah!"

"Eww Jiyong! What if your dad destroys all his connection with you then you'll become a poor guy in the street of Seoul!"

"Not and never gonna happen Seungri. I can support myself."

 

And so I went partying the whole night totally forgetting my father. What can I do, I am like this. I am.

I went home at exactly 12AM and suprisingly, I saw daddy, "Ohhhh, I'm sorry if I did not come awhile ago. I'll do my best next time!"

"I'm tired Jiyong. Tomorrow, you just watch out," he said and unexpectedly, I felt chills and nervousness.

"Huh?"

 

And so just like a blink of an eye, the next day, the biggest tragedy just happened.

 

"Excuse me, who are you to enter my room just like that?" I said after I saw a lady just barging into my room as if she's the owner.

"I am your teacher slash bodyguard slash disciplinarian. You have to follow my rules," she declared. She's a pretty good joker!

"WHAT?! Are you joking?"

"Certainly I am not sir. From the top agency called BOSS, I am sent here by your father. You have no choice."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! One problem after another?!"

"This won't be a problem sir. You just have to follow my rules and everything will be alright."

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" I screamed but to no avail she stood still. Very still with her complete out-of-the-world uniform.

"I'm sorry but I won't."

 

DARA's POV

And so we have been staring at each other for exactly an hour and fifteen minutes already.

He challenged me and as a part of my duty, I will accept it and show him authoritarian moves.

"I won't surrender Miss Weirdo," I heard he said and stared at me with his egoistic aura.

"I have a name Mr. Kwon. My name is Dara Park. Nice to meet you," I tried to irritate him.

He twitched his mouth and was about to stand when he just said, "That's it Miss Weirdo. What's your real agenda?"

"I'm happy to hear that from you Mr. Kwon. My agenda is to be on duty."

"WHAT? Are you really that weird?"

I just laughed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! First chapter is up!

Please comment and subscribe!

:)