the party.

      198X, can you hear me?  ━━━   rolling dice...
 
mymy

queen bee

theodora choi
"what kind of nightmare on elmstreet bull is this?"
STRE 13
DEX 17
CON 17
INT 15
WIS 18
CHA 25
the queen bee, the entire university is her playground. she's the star of the show wherever she goes, and the life of the party. she has many admirers and many more enemies. she has a hand at making decisions in the group and doesn't hesitate to think outside the box.
 
mymy

jokester

andrew oh
"i always wanted to be in an 80's movie! ... just never thought it'd be a horror one.."
STRE 12
DEX 18
CON 16
INT 15
WIS 19
CHA 19
the jokester is essential to the group, though he bares similarities  to the class clown, the jokester is the comic relief who isn't afraid to point out the flaws of those within or outside of the group. when tensions are high, he's good at easing them and is a quick thinker.
 
mymy

jock

name
"quote"
STRE 0
DEX 0
CON 0
INT 0
WIS 0
CHA 0
the jock regards himself as the defacto leader and tends to be the one who has the final say in decisions, whether or not they're good. he provides the group with the strength and authority it needs to work properly and rules the university along side the queen bee.
inspo; steve, stranger things / spike, btvs / jaime lannister, got / archie, riverdale 
 
 
mymy

final girl 

name
"quote"
STRE 0
DEX 0
CON 0
INT 0
WIS 0
CHA 0
the final girl is usually the last member of the group to fall victim to the threat of what ever is happening and finds a way to stop it once and for all, she was usually regarded as the pure of the group which is why she's able to be the one to end it, however, her purpose within the group is the help find the answer to what's happening and get them out of there, alive and together. she may not be the most popular in school, or maybe she's more popular than some, but she's got the vibe of someone you meet once in a life time.
inspo; nancy, stranger things / natalie, urban legend / sansa, got / laurie strode, halloween /  nancy thompson, nightmare on elmstreet / 
 
mymy

goth

name
"quote"
STRE 0
DEX 0
CON 0
INT 0
WIS 0
CHA 0
the goth brings to the table the occult and horror knowledge needed for them to find out what's going on. in any other situation they'd be an outcast, but when with this mismatched group they're able to fit in. their sardonic and tell it like it is way of speaking may make things tense around campus  but they may find support from their peers when the time is right as long as they give back the same when needed.
inspo; jade, victorious / nancy, the craft / violet, friday the 13 part v: a new beginning / magenta, sky high
 
mymy

class clown

name
"quote"
STRE 0
DEX 0
CON 0
INT 0
WIS 0
CHA 0
the class clown acts out and makes jokes to cope with some type of situation, they may provide the sarcastic or humor needed to balance out the jokester's comic relief. they're one of the core members that helps keep the group together, among the boy next door and the final girl.
inspo; richie tozier, IT / chandler, friends / nightcrawler, xmen evolution / eric yorkie, twilight / stiles, teen wolf
 
 
mymy

boy next door

name
"quote"
STRE 0
DEX 0
CON 0
INT 0
WIS 0
CHA 0
the boy next door is the second leader, he is on par with the final girl and class clown in terms of keeping the group stable and together. he may have been popular, or may not have been popular on campus but he's well known. in the jock's absence, his leadership role shines brightly and he's got the ability to lead fearlessly because his number one priority is keeping them all alive with by whatever means.
inspo; bill denbrough, IT / mike, stranger things / scott, xmen evolution / jon snow, got / scott, teen wolf 
 
mymy

nerd

name
"quote"
STRE 0
DEX 0
CON 0
INT 0
WIS 0
CHA 0
the nerd is the smartest of the group, their intellect and wisdom is what helps the group come up with plans and put the clues together. much like the goth, the nerd is an outcast outside of the group but when matched with these other 8, they're able to shine the brightest. they might be the most proficient when it comes to the retro devices or technology present and may know the history of certain things.
inspo; freddie, icarly / sam, got / hermione, harry potter / the beast, xmen / dilton, archie comics / stan uris, IT / dustin, stranger things
 
mymy

loner

name
"quote"
STRE 0
DEX 0
CON 0
INT 0
WIS 0
CHA 0
the loner is the last person you'd expect to be apart of such a big group but their presence is one that's much needed. whether they're a loner by choice or not, they along with the jock bring most of the strength to the group. they may be proficient in charisma or dexterity as well, depending on what they have an interest in.
inspo; jonathan, stranger things / billy loomis, scream / mike hanlon, stranger things / roman godfrey, hemlock grove / john bender, the breakfast club / caleb & toby, pretty little liars