teaser one.

      198X, can you hear me?  ━━━   rolling dice...
 
 
 

intro, the queen bee & the jokester.
reluctance & acceptance, 051021.

"so i was thinking we could round up a few people for that game of d&d you've been craving, m'lady."

the table shakes slightly as it's hopped over, black boots coming down heavy on the bench beside her. she sighs, not sparing the other a glance.

"you dirty my dress, you pay for it."

she takes a sip of the water bottle in her hand, cocking her head to the side. 

"who exactly are you thinking of asking to join? and also, don't just say stupid like that in public where someone can hear, okay? i don't want anyone knowing i'm into this."

"yeah-yeah, whatever. my apologies, oh, queen of the damned. i have a few friends, and i know you do too. why not just ask them if they wanna hang out and play it? i've already got the campaign idea, it's one you're gonna like."

"that requires me to tell my friends i like this game, what about keeping this a secret do you not get?"

"well, if you're going to be playing it in a group with other people... they're gonna know it's you anyways, smart-one."

she huffs, reluctantly nodding. he has a point, and there's nothing she can do to debate it.

"fine... so what's the campaign idea?"

"i was thinking.... an 80s horror inspired campaign, with like... the whole stereotypical character archetypes and what not. wadda'ya think?"

"that's not bad, but what kind of horror? you can't just say 80s horror and be done with it."

"mm... maybe slasher? but the tricky part is trying to figure out what kind of slasher, cause i could be lazy and just make the world revolve around something already established but.... i kind of wanna come up with my own thing... i could get help from someone else for world building and maybe we can have two game masters that way?"

she shrugs, abruptly standing to stretch her arms behind her head. 

"i guess that works... can you make sure your character's at least hot this time? that dwarf you made for the medieval campaign we did like a year ago was totally not my type."

"what!? but he was so funny, c'monnnn! you said that you like a guy with a sense of humor."

she can hear the pout in his voice and her irritation grows. shaking her head, she starts to walk away.

"andrew, i have to go to the library for this upcoming exam, don't bother me anymore unless you've confirmed with your friends, i'll confirm with mine. bye!"

without looking back at him, her figure fades as she makes her way to the building in question.

"teddy... teddy, c'mon! i was just.. joking.. damn it..."

ceru's corner.

hey! thank you all so much for taking an interest in this story, i actually have a lot of ideas for it and i'm excited to be able to write this out. so you're probably wondering why this takes place in 2021, that'll be answered fully in the cheatsheet once it comes out but in short i'll say as a hint that there's gonna be a blast from the past... anyways, i know it's short but it's a teaser and i wanted to be able to give some bits and pieces of andrew and theodora's characters, so i hope you enjoyed it even if it's short.