Chapter 2

Chococone

A victorious smile on her face and a chilled chococone ice cream on her hand, the girl did a lil skip on her way home.
Upon arriving, she quietly sneaks in so her dad would not wake up when suddenly a light lits up in the living room like the scene in shows accept this is reality for Hana. 

“Where have you been, young lady?” She turns her head to the side and there he was, Mr. Lee with one eyebrow raised. 

Hana smile sheepishly and lift up her hand with a lil wave. He let out a sigh and massaged his nose bridge before looking back at her sheepish daughter,
“Don’t forget to brush your teeth, Hana”
The girl saluted jokingly before dashing up the stairs to her room. 

Next day came and the morning was the usual, breakfast with dad and went to school although she felt wary for the said delinquent. Just to be safe, she checked left and right in the hallways and cautiously opened her locker every school period. It was until lunchtime after settling down with her friends on an empty table, she let her guard down when someone sat down beside her and greets ‘Hello, chococone thief’
Hana gasp softly and stopped midway from eating her pudding, slowly glancing beside and to no surprise it was Kim Hanbin, with a smirk.

She glanced away with a shocked face, ‘I knew it was too quiet to be true. I should have eat lunch in the field! But wait, thief?!’ Hana puts her spoon down and look at him in disbelief, 

“Excuse me, but what did you just called me? A thief?”
“Yeah, thief. You stole the chococone ice cream from me” still with the arrogant smirk. 
    “What do you mean i stole it? I bought it fair and square!” feeling furious now, she clenched her jaw.
“No~ I got it first and you grab it from my grasp, so that makes you a thief” now he has an amused smirk at her reaction.
    “Oh! I’m sorry, I didn’t realized it was from your grasp, your ‘Highness’”
“Well now that you know, go grab me a drink from the vending machine over there” he waved his hand to the direction with a lazy attitude. 
     “Why won’t you get it yourself? You have a pair of legs, use it”
“Are you disobeying your Highness now?” he raised an eyebrow.
     “That was just a metaphor!” 
He waved his hand in dismiss, “No fussing and go grab an orange juice, now”
Growling, she thought this childish remarks won’t be over until this kid get his orange juice and went to the vending machine with a soft stomp. Hana came back with the orange juice in hand, putting the bottle juice down on the table with a thud.

“Here ya go, your Highness!” with a grit teeth and takes her tray of food to dispose before leaving the cafeteria furiously. 

Hanbin watches her went out happily, satisfied with his small victory for the day before leaving the table to his group of friends, the orange juice in his hand.