Chapter 1

Chococone

 

Lee Hana was finishing her school work for hours without stopping. After she's done, she looked at her digital clock and groans. The clock reads 2 a.m.

". Its 2 am already?" she looked at her books, scattering on the table and muttered 'The things I do for school' and closed the book. Suddenly her mind drifted somewhere or rather something...

"chococone" without second thoughts, Hana hurriedly grab her hoodie and walks out of the house. The mart was just a five minutes walk from her house. She greets the uncle who's in shift that night and headed straight towards the cooler. 'chococone' there was only one left and with a smile she quickly grab it but her smiles falters like a jet when her hand came in contact with another person's hand. that person also wanted to take the last chococone and Hana just can't let him or her have it. No, not tonight. She groan inside her head and glares at the person.

It was none other than Kim Hanbin, the school's delinquent. At this moment she doesn't care who he was and continues to glare at him. He looks at her with a piercing stare,

"Its mine dimwit. I've got it first" she scoffed in disbelief and he was surprised at her response cause everyone would have been running away, saving their lives with just one cold look from him. Well not for you.

'What did he just call me? Dimwit?!'

You took a deep breath and continues to glare at him. "Well dickhead, I was sure I'm the one who enters the store first. So if you'll excuse me" she said and quickly pulls the ice cream to her side and shove past him to pay.

Hanbin was bewildered at your actions and quickly recovers himself to give you a lesson. He turns around and realize that she's done paying and has hurriedly left the store.

"Yah !" he shouted. She didn't give a damn and ran back home to enjoy her ice cream alone with a small smile.

'That dimwit. I'll make sure she regret doing that to me later' he left the store with a grunt and without a chococone in his hand.