Coffee and Cake

Hello Doofus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Apologies for the delay! Work from home is a btch

Without further due, let's get to it shall we?

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Sasha POV

 

Despite all the ZILLION warnings my brain had (and has) been giving me I braced for the worse and walked ahead, hoping I won’t get busted. A boy walked past me but fortunately didn’t notice me (or probably thought I was a student) so it was some sort of consolation.

To my luck though, the brat stepped out, his arm wrapped in bandage.

To my luck, no one accompanied him, meaning I could just ask him right now

Hehe, how easy did this turn out to be!

 

His eyes finally fell on mine. Utter horror was evident within the next split second as he dragged his right foot and sped towards me.

Oh crap! His foot is also injured!

I paced to him so that he wouldn’t need to take another step.

“, someone’s looking at us.” He hissed

“Pale skinned, wide eye, not so tall doofus?”

Changmin frowned. “Doofus?”

“He brought me here”

His eyes narrowed clearly skeptical about the naming, but calmed. “You’re here for the sketch book right?”

“Otherwise?!”

“Okay, I’ll get it and come. Why don’t you go to the coffee shop and wait?”

“You sure?” I was concerned about his injury. “Is this serious?”

“Nope, it’ll heal within the week, no worries”

I nodded, “but you need help, and this is yours” I gave him his phone

Changmin shot me a curious look and mimicked the same face past me. “Can you get his help?” I asked, forcing him to look back at me.

“Yes, but I’ll do it after you leave”

“Okay”

Changmin looked past me once again and I turned, ready to walk back in the same path I came in.

“Hyung, can you please”

“Sure I’ll make sure this tomboy gets out of the entrance”

The heck?!

“You got to help him back to his place” I corrected, making sure to not be loud.

“Thanks hyung, I’ll leave her with you”

I looked back at Shim Changmin. “What?” He asked, “The hoodie doesn’t hide your cute face. Just go, I’ll come”

My eyes narrowed. As much as I love being called cute, I wasn’t a fan of it now.

“Your foot” I reminded.

“Go!” He was adamant.

I gave up. “Let’s go” I took a step to the doofus

 

 

The journey to the entrance was a short one. He seemed to have taken me via a quicker path. I took a deep breath as I walked closer to the guard, trying to maintain my calm and not look suspicious.

“You know Changmin has always spoken about you?”

Might as well answer him. I’ll look more casual and might be ignored.

“Well now I know” I replied. “But he never told me about you”

He smiled, and I noticed that he had a small dimple. And that made me smile.

But he jutted his head in front of mine, making me halt my steps. Yet he did not stop. Facing me he walked backwards, nearing the main gate.

“What?” I asked

“You smiled”

“So?”

“Changmin always says you have a beautiful smile so I wanted to see it myself”

I narrowed my eyes at him.

“There’s nothing beautiful about it though”

“Duly noted, can you walk like a normal human now?”

I wanted to swing a punch at him as he turned his back but resorted to adjusting my hoodie instead. We were now a couple of steps from the gate. I noticed Jaejoong subtly walk to my right, acting as a human wall between the guard and myself. Swiftly we stepped out, thankfully avoiding being suspicious. There were a couple of boys who looked back but I acted like I didn’t see and just walked.

“Now that was exciting” He broke the ice. “I never helped a girl sneak out of our school!”

“Get a girlfriend, you can do it often”

He looked at me. “Let your hoodie down”

“Nope, anyways thanks” I looked at him, “I can go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter