Chapter 2

Wrongfully Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, this is it. Aeri is already standing infront of the gate. The house is big, she awe at the sight of the garden and the flowers that were planted. Aeri takes a deep breathe and ring the bell outside the gate. The gate then open and she walk towards the main door. She bowed to the gardeners as form of respect. Her parents teaches her that. 

She then was greeted by the house maiden. She escorted Aeri to the living room and ask her to wait for owner of the house. Aeri is not going to lie, she envied people whio live in luxury because she never had that experience.

While waiting, she fidget her fingers as she is nervous. She didn't know what to expect so she keep her mind cool and relax. While doing so, she heard a voice.

"Well, what do we have here" the lady smiled and hug her. Aeri was in culture shock because she did not this to happen.

"Hi, I'm Aeri. Kim Aeri. Uhm, I had this photo with me and somehow it led me to here. D-Do you know my parents?" explained Aeri with her shaky voice.

The lady that look like in her mid 50s took the photo and was surprise to see it. Aeri look at her and seems that she knew her parents. 

"Yes, I do. Oh my!" She look at Aeri and back to the photo. 

"You've grown so much" she hug Aeri tight. Aeri is now confuse. 

"Aeri my dear, come sit. Your parents are my bestfriend. We studied in same school and graduated together. It's been awhile since we heard from them. How are they doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter