Chapter 1

Wrongfully Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you tell anyone about us. None of them should know about it." he said and leaving her behind alone at their very own house that was given by his mother during thier wedding day.

She thought that she could finally rely on someone since she is now married. Right, it was an arranged marriage by their parents. Apparently, Aeri's parents and his parents has been friends since high school and they were thinking about arranging a marriage if they ever have any child of their own. 

Ever since both her parents passed away, Aeri has been coping and staying with her grandmother at a comfortable place at a small house which is a few blocks away from her college. She would get up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for her grandmother and picking out medicine so that she would take after eating. 

Aeri would then prepare her things for her college and get ready by 0700 hrs as her class starts ar 0800 hrs in the morning. After a few months of taking care of her grandmother, faith isn't on her side. Her grandmother passed on leaving her alone in that small house. She feels sad, she has yet to move on from her parents death and the universe had to pull away her beloved grandmother. 

Aeri then slowly packed up her grandmother's things and found photo of her and her parents. She smiled while tears running down her cheeks. She then flip the photo and found an address wriiten at the back. 

She's curious, who could this address belong to. It can't be her aunt, well because they are not in a good term. She put the photo aside and paked the rest of the remaining things.

All of the boxes were packed will be sent to donations because some things are still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter