God Ji-Hyo, Have Mercy on Us!

YOO and MI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "AIGOO, that was super scary!"

The short-haired girl said with a sigh, as she collapsed her entire body on the airport VIP lounge's main couch.

"You do realize that that wasn't some laughing matter at all Jeong-Yeon-nie (short for Jeong-Yeon Unnie)."

The long-haired girl said while staring again at her unnie with her scary dilated piercing dark-brown eyes.

"Relax my baby Mina-ri",

the short-haired girl responded with a big smile.

"Believe me, I am very much remorseful for my actions.
I am just glad everything ended well & peaceful."

In a very soft and subtle voice, the younger one reminded the older one.

"You should be thankful to God Almighty that the unnie calmed herself down even after you rudely referred to her as an oppa."

The older one attempted to defend her actions to the long-haired girl by explaining, but it still sounded so lame.

"It's not my fault Mi-tang.

Please don't blame me entirely for this.The unnie was a real jal saeng-gin namja (handsome man)"

Then the younger one blurted out.

"Whoa! Speak for yourself unnie.

Don't you look like a namja too?
Well, at least I agree with you on one thing,
that unnie was indeed handsome & sophisticated.
Unlike you, a dorkie lanky ostrich."

She immediately covered with both hands while shyly laughing her heart out after stating the obvious to the latter.

This made the short-haired girl furious, so she started to back.

"Well,
at least I don't walk like a bow-legged freezing penguin that looks constipated from the waist down"

"AYYAHAHAHAHA . . . BWAHAHAHA!!!"

The short-haired one exploded in laughter, while continuously rolling herself to and fro on the entire couch.

"You know what Yoo Jeong-Yeon,

you are such a prick!"

The younger one tried to shout with all her might as she constantly hit the taller girl hard on every body part that she could grab.

"AYYAAAA!!!

Enough Myōui Mina!"

"Remember, I am still older by 4 months so . . . "

Suddenly, the long-haired girl asserted herself once more with full confidence, abruptly interrupting the older one,

" . . . so you should always act your age and not your shoe size!"

The short-haired girl attempted to snap back at the long-haired one when out of nowhere an angry loud voice from the heavens was heard . . .

"GIRLS!!!!

CUT
THAT
OUT!!!
NOW!!!"

The stern and husky voice coming from, well sorry, not the heavens, but rather the second floor of the lounge, loudly interrupted the chaos below.

Both girls were startled, as they abruptly gravitated their stare towards the location of the sound.

They immediately stood up straight and bowed their heads in shame upon realizing who has spoken.

"This is so conduct unbecoming of you both!"

Ji-Hyo, the Leader of the Group, slowly uttered every word with so much force exerted on every syllable.

By then both girls knew that they were in so much trouble, especially the older one.

"Indeed, Yoo Jeong-Yeon,

Mina-ri is correct.You are older,that is why you should always be a good example to all the younger members,
including myself."

"Although Myōui Mina,
you should always maintain respect towards your elders at all times,
even if they are obviously deemed wrong!

There is a proper way of saying things,
and definitely, your way is so wrong on so many levels!"

"Jeong-Yeon is right.

November until March, is still 4 months!A very big indeed!"

"AM I CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY THE BOTH OF YOU?!?"

She continued saying everything in a very slow and yet impactful manner.

You can feel her heavy breathing as she tries so hard to maintain her composure.

"Remember what PD' Nim constantly tells us!"

"We should always be aware of our actions,
especially when we are in a public area because we are susceptible to criticism."

"We are Idols and people look up to us at all times."

"We must not attract attention,
especially in a negative manner,
or else that would put not only yourselves in a very bad light,
but all the members,
the entire group's reputation and status,
plus the agency's as well."

"You are aware that the Dispatch Crew is scattered everywhere!"

"Bear in mind that we made a promise to ourselves and to all of the ONCE's that we will always be NINE or NONE!!!

So no one has the right to think of only themselves okay!There should be no room for selfish acts."

"Understood?!?"

God Ji-Hyo unfazedly questioned both girls.

"Yes, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter