Not an update: A/N

๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henlo~

ย 

I would like to sincerely thank those who subscribed and lovedย ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ. This story is my first ever oneshot and It really means a lot to me that it reached 200+ subscribers 1k views and 8 votes. You see, I honestly didn't think much because my goal was to write a fanfic for IZ*ONE. I've never done this before and because of IZ*ONE I was able to do things I wasn't expecting I could do. That is why I love them so much. Whatever happens I won't say goodbye because I will be supporting ALL of them forever. So I will also continue to write stories for them. Let's continue to support them WIZ*ONEs.

ย 

Also thank you to my friends who helped and encouraged me in writing fanfics. That also goes to the sunbae authors I befriended ^^ Thank you so much! <3 I still lack skills in writing but I will do my best to improve.

ย 

With that I also finished my first fanfic, if you have time please do check outย ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–• [๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜].

ย 

I have another fic alsoย แด€สŸสŸ สœแด€ษดแด…๊œฑ แดษด แด…แด‡แด„แด‹ย Honda Hitomi and Yabuki Nako as the main characters.

ย 

I'm also writing now another story for Honda Hitomi and Yabuki Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter