love, through sinatra.

chaemin and her loser sisters (and their flight to the moon)

19th August 2027, Two Days Before Present Time.

 

“Hello,” the interviewer, Kim Minjoo, says with composure as Chaemin slowly takes the seat across from her, in a directors chair, where she sat with her back straight, trying to keep her cool, alas— it’s been what? 13 years since the last time she’d been in front of a camera.

 

“It’s been a while,” Chaemin says as she lets out a huff of nervousness, trying to calm her nerves down. Compared to the both of her sisters, she’d always been the introvert.

 

“Glad you agreed to be with us today,” Minjoo says with a soft smile, and Chaemin smiles back- the eyesmile of the older woman making her head spin.

 

I’m so glad Chaeyeon never told you- but I’m your biggest ing fan…

 

“Right- yes, my pleasure- nice to meet you too,” Chaemin says awkwardly, and she mentally slaps herself, because she swore 9 year old her was way better at reality shows than this.

 

“Nice to meet you too- too,” Minjoo says with a chuckle, and it only then occurs to Chaemin that Minjoo never said anything about it being nice to meet her.

 

So Chaemin just awkwardly smiles at Minjoo, who flips through the paper, finding the set of questions intended for the youngest Lee.

 

“So, what’s the earliest memory you have of your sister?” Minjoo asks gently, and Chaemin is starting to believe that the reason Chaeyeon never let her meet Minjoo was because she was afraid the youngest would explode into pieces and shreds of love and affection and all sorts of mushy feelings for the older.

 

“Which one?” Chaemin asks- but she stops herself after- this interview is for Chaeyeon. Perhaps a subconscious part of her is just begging to embarrass herself in front of Kim Minjoo.

 

“Chaeyeon,” Minjoo says slowly, as if expecting that Chaemin should’ve known this before coming.

 

“Yes yes Chaeyeon— sorry. Yes,”

 

“Well- to be honest with you, most of my memories with Chaeyeon are connected to Chaeryeong,” Chaemin starts, trying to pick the memory at the very end of her head.

 

“We were really young- before they took ‘becoming an idol’ seriously, we were talking about it, becoming an idol group like S.E.S- all three of us,” Chaemin says, chuckling at the silly old memoir.

 

“We argued about who would be the visual- it was so silly- our mom just told us- ‘you idiots! How can one of you become the visual if you all look the same!’” Chaemin tells, and Minjoo laughs along.

 

“Yeah, that’s my earliest memory of them,” Chaemin tells, nodding slowly, as if confirming her statement with herself.

 

“What did you feel when they first debuted?” Minjoo asks, and Chaemin ponders for a while- through the years, her perception of her sisters’ fame had always shifted, growing as Chaemin did.

 

“To be honest when Chaeyeon left, I didn’t really feel anything,” Chaemin starts. “She’d be gone for 2 and a half years- she’d basically just gone to the military service,”

 

Minjoo bursts with laughter at this statement, and Chaemin can’t help but feel a surge of pride at her capability to make such a pretty girl laugh like that.

 

“Let me get this straight- you perceived iz*one- as a military service?

 

“It’s silly- but I was young at the time- 14 was it? Wow- seems like it was just yesterday I was disassembling Chaeryeong’s bed,” Chaemin reminiscences, and Minjoo smiles at the younger, who continues to relive the memories of when she was younger.

 

“It’s been six years hasn’t it? Since you guys disbanded,” Chaemin tries to pinpoint the exact timeline of the eldest Lee’s life- and she finds herself surprised at how time flew like the wind- passing her without a trace.

 

“And itzy- holy- this is their 7th year isn’t it?” Chaemin realises- and her heart drops for a while- then speeds up again.

 

“Yup- the jinx year,” Minjoo says, shaking her head.

 

“Huh- I remember thinking about it,” Chaemin recalls, trying to remember what on earth she did think about it.

 

“The day both my sisters would come home,” Chaemin says, and there’s radio silence in the room, waiting for Chaemin to continue.

 

“But I feel- they’ve found a new home now,”


 

——


 

June 30th 2018


 

“I can only talk for a while mom!” Chaeyeon says through the phone, and her mom turns on the bluetooth function, allowing the eldest’s voice to be heard through the car.

 

“Is it Chaeyeon?” Chaemin suddenly sits up in the shotgun seat, Chaeryeong also peeking from the back.

 

“You two are there too?” Chaeyeon’s voice echoes through the car, and Chaemin questions why on earth Chaeyeon thinks they wouldn’t be with mom on a Saturday evening.

 

“Yeah? We live together smartass,” Chaemin deadpans, and Chaeyeon cusses at her through the phone, Chaeryeong only chuckling while her mother groaned.

 

“Don’t call your sister that!”

 

“What? I called her smart?” Chaemin argued, Chaeryeong laughing louder at her tone.

 

“Whatever- how are you doing sweetie? Everything okay there?” Their mother asks sweetly, and Chaeyeon starts to blabber about her day, the excessively pink rooms, the songs they were learning and the people she met.

 

“Yeah! We did the first A class training together!” Chaeyeon chirps- the new show already seemed to be better than si*teen, and that was all Chaemin needed to know.

 

“I met this Japanese girl! Her name is Sakura! She’s really pretty,” Chaeyeon starts to tell, and little did they all know- this was the first of many, many Sakura stories.

 

“I feel like those Japanese classes are finally paying off,” Chaeyeon says proudly, and Chaemin starts talking to her in Japanese.

 

Be a good sister and introduce me to some cute Japanese girls,” Chaemin suddenly asks in Japanese, confusing the daylights out of the older two, who scrunch their eyebrows in confusion.

 

“Yah! We have better things to do than flirt around,” Chaeyeon replies with the slightest bit more fluency, and Chaemin starts to agree that Chaeyeon’s Japanese classes were paying off.

 

Right- just don’t call me when you start falling in love with that Sakura girl,” Chaemin says chicly, the smirk on her lips practically visible to Chaeyeon through the phone.

 

“Falling in love? Pssht- that’ll never happen Min,” Chaeyeon clicks her tongue, shaking her head as she switches back to Korean, hoping the other two in the car wouldn’t catch their conversation.

 

“Did you meet anyone cool?” Chaeryeong asks, looking like a meerkat as she poked her head through the middle, Chaeyeon humming before giving an answer.

 

“Eunbi!”


 

——


 

The next time Chaeyeon calls, she calls the house phone, and only Chaemin was at home. It was around the time they were practicing for the Very Very Very stage- and she had way more to about blabber this time.

 

“Eunbi is so cool!”

 

“Yes you’ve said that multiple times throughout this conversation,” Chaemin replies, cracking the egg into the pan, jumping away to avoid the little splatters of oil.

 

“But- she’s like such a great dancer, an amazing singer, a spectacular leader,” Chaeyeon blabbers, and Chaemin chuckles, shaking her head at the amount of admiration Chaeyeon harboured for this woman she’s only known for about a week.

 

“Slow down with the adjectives missy,” Chaemin teases, and Chaeyeon sighs through the phone.

 

“At least I have the IQ to use all these adjectives,”

 

“Excuse me but I have a higher IQ than the both of you combined?” Chaemin protests, but she waves Chaeyeon off as if the older could see, wanting to with something else.

 

“So is this Eunbi girl Sakura’s main enemy or something?”

 

“What the hell do you mean main enemy?

 

“Oh of course— in the battle for Lee Chaeyeon’s heart- two contenders from opposite ends of the world come face to face in order to steal her heart and ascend to the throne,” Chaemin says in an over dramatic reading, and Chaeyeon gasps in offence.

 

“This is not a dating show! And Japan and Korea aren’t even on the opposite ends of the world!” Chaeyeon argues, clearly annoyed with how much the youngest . “And what throne?!”

 

“Pick me pick me pick me up,” Chaemin sings, louder than usual just to drown her sisters groans of frustration.

 

“Send me a picture of this Eunbi girl will you?” Chaemin requests, and Chaeyeon an eyebrow on the other end of the line, clearly confused.

 

Why?”

 

“So I can vote for her- duh,” Chaemin says as if it’s supposed to be obvious.

 

“Gotta support the future sister in law,”

 

Chaemin is then met with the dial tone.


 

——


 

31st August 2018


 

Chaeyeon won.

 

Chaeyeon doesn’t know that Chaemin knows that she’s won, because she’s actually supposed to be at her Mathematics Academy, taking the monthly test that the academy constantly glorified. Yet instead, she was dancing in the rain, outside of the Jamsil Stadium where the Produce 48 Final Evaluations were held. She couldn’t show herself to her family backstage, or else she’d be caught skipping the test, so this is how she celebrates, by doing the one thing the three siblings loved the most.

 

Dancing.

 

The rain is getting heavier and she’ll probably end up drenched when she arrives home, but she doesn’t care, she’s happy.

 

Chaeyeon won.

 

She couldn’t give a damn about the placing, because her sister (and of course her favourite trainee, Minjoo) got into the group- eye-iz- eye- Chaemin couldn’t recall what the group name was at that moment, but why should she care, all she knew is that her sister was going to debut, and that would make her happy.

 

If she’s happy, then Chaemin is too.

 

Not to mention, Chaeyeon would be debuting with both Eunbi and Sakura, much to Chaemin’s delight, as it seemed like she could continue teasing the eldest about her little crush on those two trainees.

 

Chaemin likes Eunbi.

 

Chaeyeon needs someone to take care of her in return for her taking care of everyone else. And Eunbi seemed perfect for the job, being a reliable leader and all.

 

Bonus, Miss Eunbi Kwon was drop dead gorgeous.

 

Chaemin sees people file out of the stadium’s main exit, and she sighs when she looks at the bus stop, where tenths of people crammed themselves under the tiny roof, waiting for bus after bus.

 

Chaemin decides it's better to walk.

 

So she does, and it seems like the trip was taking lightyears as she trudged through the rain, jumping on puddles, dancing through pedestrians, she does whatever her 14 year old heart desires, it’s fulfilling- and freeing above all.

 

Chaemin puts on her best poker face as she walks into the house, looking as if she’d just came out of the washing machine, the rain from outside dripping all over their welcome mat.

 

She pushes the door open, and no one is there to greet her despite her coming back an hour late, but as she walks deeper into the house, she sees her family laughing together, happy smiles etched onto their faces as they turned to the soaking wet child.

 

“So did you win?” Chaemin asks as if she didn’t sneak into the stadium minutes before her big win was announced.

 

“CHAEMIN I DID IT!!! I’M GOING TO DEBUT!” Chaeyeon runs up to her and practically flings her into the air, the youngest laughing at how joyful her sister was being, the rest of her family just smiling at the greatest victory of their entire lives.

 

“I’m going to debut! With Sakura and Eunbi and Yujinie and- OH GOD I’M GOING TO DEBUT,” Chaeyeon screeches as she finally puts Chaemin down, breathless as Chaemin flashes her a soft smile.

 

So did you get me any cute girl’s number for me?


 

——


 

10th September 2018


 

Iz*one has moved in with each other for one day, and there was already enough stories about Eunbi and Sakura to keep Chaemin entertained until the end of the year.

 

Chaeyeon apparently went out with Eunbi to the old café she used to work at, to apparently return an apron Eunbi had stolen from the store. (Chaemin thinks it’s just an excuse to go out on a date) They ended up staying for hours upon hours at the café, ordering everything Eunbi had to recommend, talking about everything and anything. From s*xteen to ye-a to how embarrassing a stage name like Kazoo was.

 

“Why on earth did you name yourself Kazoo?” Chaeyeon says, her laughter filling the silent air of the café, and Eunbi just clicks her tongue, shaking her head.

 

“It was 2013- being quirky was cool,”

 

“Kazoo doesn’t even sound cool,”

 

“At least it’s quirky!” Eunbi tries to defend, but Chaeyeon only laughs at her leader, who despite her years of training and all the smarts she’d accumulated throughout the years, still decided to name herself after the instrument that was the laughing stock of many.

 

“Sure Kazoo,” Chaeyeon says with a chuckle, but the Kwon just pouts at her.

 

“Awww are you sulky?” Chaeyeon teases, and Eunbi can’t believe how much of a knack the main dancer had for teasing.

 

“Oh come on Chae! Don’t you think it’s at least a little cool?” Eunbi asks. “Don’t you want a stage name like Piano, or like, Bongo,” Eunbi suggests, and Chaeyeon bursts out laughing again, at the way Eunbi said Bongo.

 

“Bongo? Really? You’re insane,” Chaeyeon remarks, Eunbi smiling proudly at how hard she’s made Chaeyeon laugh.

 

“Wouldn’t that be a gorgeous subunit name? Bongo and Kazoo,” Eunbi says as if it’s the coolest name anyone could ever conjure, Chaeyeon trying not to laugh again, not wanting to disturb the other patrons of the café.

 

“Bongo and Kazoo? To be honest I’m not really against it,” Chaeyeon admits, Eunbi wearing a shy smile on her lips, causing Chaeyeon to laugh at her expression.

 

Let’s be honest here, Chaeyeon laughs at everything Eunbi does.

 

“Bongo and Kazoo!” Eunbi announces happily.

 

Bongo and Kazoo.

 

Chaeyeon smiles softly as she finds a new sort of happiness at their leader’s ridiculous words, and despite the way her stomach twists and her heart clenches at it, she thinks this new found happiness is one of the things in her life— just like dancing— that could just never get old.


 

——


 

19th January 2019


 

Chaemin finds she gets along with Eunbi oddly well.

 

Despite the near-generational , Eunbi is considerably funny (read; embarrassing) and she was a caring person all in all.

 

Though the generational gap does show some time.

 

Eunbi’s caller ID flashing on the screen of her phone almost causes her to have a heart attack, the youngest fumbling with her phone as she pressed the cold glass to her ear, pausing the game she was playing with one hand.

 

“Hello? What happened? Are you okay?” Chaemin frets as soon as she accepts the call, Eunbi whining through the phone, causing Chaemin to send a questioning look towards the phone, as if the woman were physically there.

 

“They’re all playing this game but they don’t wanna let me play!” Eunbi whines, and Chaemin sighs at the pout she can see through the screen, shaking her head gently.

 

“Didn’t I give you my number for emergencies? I thought you guys almost died!” Chaemin nags, and she can hear Chaeyeon’s boisterous laughter through the phone, cackling at the leader’s evident distress of being left out in the youngsters’ doings.

 

“But Chaemin! This is an emergency! I have 11 friends who don’t love me!”

 

“Now don’t say that, I’m sure they do love you, especially C—”

 

“Chaemin? Is that Chaemin? Hiiii!!!” A pitchier voice becomes clear from the ruckus in the background, and Chaemin knows it’s Wonyoung right away.

 

Saved by the devil.

 

Wonyoung seems to like her, especially since they were the same age, but Chaemin had a mysterious and cool act she intends to uphold, so her interactions with the bubbly fellow ‘04 liner were kept to a minimum.

 

“Hello Wonyoung,” Chaemin says quickly, trying to get back to her own game at home.

 

“See! She called me Wonyoung! Not Wonyoung-ssi! I told you guys we were friends,” she boasts, and Chaemin is sure Yujin said something, because Wonyoung is yelling incoherent things about a big puppy that Chaemin doesn’t really want to hear.

 

“Chaemin~ help me!” Eunbi steals her attention yet again, and the youngest dancer sighs as she mutters an agreement, Eunbi giggling happily while Yena protests in the background.

 

“Yes, but I have something on tonight so will tomorrow night do?” Chaemin asks, and she can hear the woman aggressively nodding through the phone, and the stoic teen cracks a smile at what might’ve been the sight.

 

“Wait can I talk to her?” Chaeyeon suddenly says, and Eunbi lets out a brief ‘eung eung’ before handing Chaeyeon the phone.

 

Chaeyeon is then met with the dial tone.


 

——


 

Chaemin discovers herself rather delighted when she visits Eunbi.

 

She’s there in her dorm with Chaeyeon and Sakura as visitors of a sort. Chaeyeon is unable to give the youngest a piece of her mind regarding the member that loved the leader the most, only able to give the girl a quick glare. Chaemin snickers at this as she’s being tackled into a hug by her same aged friend, her chic attitude falling apart as she catches sight of Kim Minjoo waving at her from afar.

 

“Sorry not all of us could greet you, Yena, Chaewon, Yujin and Hyewon are at some cybercafé,” Eunbi greets politely, but Chaemin waves it off, finally getting Wonyoung off her, though she still smiles at the girl with the towering height.

 

The youngest Lee is invited for dinner after she finishes downloading the necessary software for the game Eunbi wanted to play, and it was a rare occasion she could ever have dinner with the Kim Minjoo herself, so she sits down and listens to Wonyoung babble about assignments instead, laughing every once in a while when she chats with Sakura about the newest cheats in the latest edition of Splatoon.

 

Eunbi and Chaeyeon prepare dinner for those present, and Chaemin stares, not too much to be overbearing, but enough to observe.

 

The way Eunbi jokes around with Chaeyeon, the way Chaeyeon seems to relax around the older woman, leaving things to the older’s care without having to worry about the little things as she often did. Letting Eunbi fuss over her when the hot oil splatters onto her fair skin.

 

Chaeyeon trusts her.

 

Chaeyeon trusts Eunbi enough to let herself be cared for.

 

Chaemin is glad Chaeyeon has found someone who’ll care for her the same wavelength she cares for others.

 

The same wavelength Chaeyeon cares for her.


 

——


 

When Sakura calls Chaemin, she doesn’t jump into a panic.

 

Yet, when she picks up the phone, Sakura is in panic mode, whispering her name repeatedly.

 

“What?” Chaemin whispers in return, though she doesn’t actually have a reason to.

 

“I think Chaeyeon is mad at me,” Sakura starts, and Chaemin an eyebrow, because why should she of all people be settling her sister’s relationship issues?

 

Not to mention, Chaeyeon’s myriad of romantic issues all seem to have to be dumped on to Chaemin, as if she had any experience in the romantic field.

 

Though it did make sense, Chaeryeong, as much as she was smart, was a hopeless romantic, as observable in the way she ‘flirts’ with that Shin Yuna girl she seems to gush about all the time. Her parents? They were great parents, but Chaeyeon was way too shy to be asking relationship advice from them.

 

Which left her to the last of the Lee’s, the wisest, most reliable— Chaemin Lee.

 

Who’s only experience in romantic relationships was a brief crush on that ridiculous girl Kim—

 

“She called me by my name!” Sakura’s panicked voice breaks the tracks on her train of thoughts, causing Chaemin to begin to think of the questionable problem at hand.

 

“You’re saying?” She slurs her words, questioning Sakura’s definition of ‘mad Chaeyeon’.

 

“She called me Sakura!” She yelps, Chaemin trying to process the whole so-called problem being presented to her.

 

“Yes?? That’s your name?” Chaemin points out, but she can practically hear Sakura shaking her head through the phone.

 

“She never calls me Sakura! It’s always- Saku-chan and Kkura— a-and—”

 

“I get it! I get it, you only use pet names, disgusting,” Chaemin says in an appalled tone, sighing before she gave Sakura a suggestion.

 

“Do you want me to ask Chaeyeon?” She asks, and she can smell the cat-like nodding Sakura does through the phone, and sighs again.

 

“I can’t see you nod through the phone,” she tells, Sakura gulping her guilt away.

 

“Right, please do Chaemin, I love you! Chaeyeon is coming!”

 

The line goes silent, and Chaemin is taken aback.

 

I love you???????

 

Is she drunk????????


 

——


 

Sakura solves her Chaeyeon problems without Chaemin’s help at all.

 

Turns out, the foreign woman didn’t wash the dishes when she was supposed to, and Chaeyeon wanted to get her all riled up before scolding her.

 

You are correct, they are the most ridiculous pair you’ll ever meet.

 

Chaemin doesn’t get why they just can’t tell each other that they care about each other and want to help each other out and want to grow old with each other yadda yadda. They obviously cared a big deal about each other— saying it wasn’t going to hurt anyone.

 

Though maybe it would…

 

The youngest Lee may be introverted, but she was extremely observant to every little detail anyone possessed.

 

Miss Eunbi Kwon wasn’t a very clingy person, only clinging to people she truly liked and wholeheartedly cared for. She could hug casually and show affection to anyone of course, as leader- showing support was an unavoidable duty- but to actually cling and latch herself onto someone— well they’d have to carry a big deal of importance to her for her to do that.

 

Two candidates fit this description; Kim Chaewon and Lee Chaeyeon.

 

But Chaemin is very observant, hence her observations do not stop there.

 

Kim Chaewon came to Miss Eunbi Kwon when she was hurled under mountains of pressure and thunderstorms of stress, Chaewon, was and is a person who Eunbi cares for, because she believes that it is her duty to take care of her, like a little sister, to shield her away from those thunderstorms and mountains she once had to brave through. The Kwon just wants to see Chaewon play in the rain whilst she bears the sting of the lighting, and Chaemin respects that.

 

Say, it does remind her of a certain someone.

 

Lee Chaeyeon on the other hand, came to the General as a rival- as someone she had to watch out for, as someone she should fear. Yet Chaeyeon didn’t show her that. The Lee showed her calmness, compassion, smiles, and a few silly jokes paired with boisterous laughter at Eunbi’s own, very outdated, sling of jokes. Chaeyeon came to Eunbi like a rainbow after rain, thundering and terrifying at first, but all light and beauty once close enough to touch.

 

Eunbi clings to Chaewon out of responsibility, but she clings to Chaeyeon out of trust.

 

As a comrade, as the ‘second leader’ of their group.

 

Eunbi trusts Chaeyeon.

 

Chaemin is glad Chaeyeon trusts her too.

 

Then again, Miyawaki Sakura plays an all too important role in the circle of trust too, being her closest companion through the rocky road of Produce 48, Sakura loves that woman with all her heart, be it platonic or romantic, she simply loves her— if only she were better at showing it. A classic twist of the abundant Friends to Lovers genre, one that truthfully, never really goes well when poured into the harsh realities of the real world.

 

Well, Chaeyeon and Sakura’s world, that is.

 

A world of two bilingual fools who don’t know how to say three simple words in either language they spoke.

 

Chaemin clicks her tongue at the tragedy she was bound to witness, pushing the KkuChaen marriage issues aside, deciding that another story Chaemin believes is worth telling for the event is one that involves her sister, the saner one of the two, she means.

 

The Second Lee texts her in the middle of the night, when Chaemin is supposed to be sleeping, but what 15 year old in her right mind actually sleeps before going to school? The tables in those stuffy classrooms were clearly crafted for the human slumber.

 

#2

 

#3.

 

#3

 

Who uses periods via text message???

 

#2

 

Shhhh! This is something important!

 

#3

 

What? Couldn’t it wait until at least lunch?

 

#2

 

Eunbi called…

 

#3

 

What?!

 

Is #1 okay?!!

 

#2

 

Oh she’s fine…. it’s just…. I think they might be dating….

 

#3

 

General Kwon herself? Dating that loser? That’s wayyyy too soon, the story has at least 10k words left.

 

#2

 

Isn’t there a word limit?

#3

 

Hush! What’s the deal?

 

#2

 

Eunbi called saying that #1 has been too nonchalant with her, she thinks she’s mad

 

#3

 

Is #1 planning something? She keeps making her crushes think she’s mad..

 

#2

 

What’s with the plurality on the word crush??

 

#3

 

Sakura likes her…

 

#2

 

OMG?!

 

I THOUGHT YOU MEANT MINJOO!

 

#3

 

MINJOO?? MINJOO LIKES CHAEYEON?!

 

#2

 

HEY!

 

Use #1

 

#3

 

ANSWER ME!

 

#2

 

omg do u like Minjoo *surprised emoticon*

 

#3

 

No.

 

#2

 

Who uses periods via text message???

 

#3

 

Shut it, as if you don’t like anyone

 

#2

 

Me?? Who could I like??

 

#3

 

YUNA ERASURE

 

You gush about her all the time…

 

Twirling your hair as you giggle about an awful joke she made…

 

#2

 

YOU SHUT IT

 

THE TOPIC IS #1

 

#3

 

Can’t we conclude?

 

Eunbi and Sakura both like her

 

Thus why they care so much about her feelings regarding them because they want to succeed to the throne of her heart.

 

Case closed.

#2

 

Weird way to put it, but I agree

 

We should put a scoreboard..

 

Eunbi [1] vs Sakura [1]

 

One as a starting point because #1 seems to like them already

 

#3

 

It’s just a matter of who she likes more...

 

Now back to the topic

 

You like Yuna

#2

 

AND YOU LIKE MINJOO

 

#3

 

Minjoo is out of my league

 

Yuna sleeps in the room next to yours

 

Make a move or i’ll pretend to be you and confess to her myself.

 

#2

 

You’re doing my laundry the next time i’m back.

 

#3

 

Omgg Yuna~~ stooopp why are you like this ehehe~~


 

#2

 

I’m disowning you


 

2027


 

“I can’t believe you like me,” Is Minjoo’s only response, the words coming out barely a whisper, Chaemin’s eyes going wide at the realisation.

 

Should’ve thought about that before showing her the texts…

 

“BACK TO THE TOPIC!”


 

——


 

1st January 2019


 

“This is tiring,” Eunbi collapses onto the floor, her breath heaving as Chaeyeon moves to get them both their water bottles, handing one to Eunbi as the eldest sits up, trying her best not to fall back down.

 

“It was your idea to come practice after celebrating the New Year’s,” Chaeyeon points out, dragging the chair Eunbi used for her very sultry, extremely tantalising dance to take a seat before downing her water.

 

“Not all my ideas are good, Chae,” Eunbi sighs as she grabs Chaeyeon’s naturally outstretched hand, as if she knew the Kwon would want to use her hand as leverage.

 

Naturally yet again, Chaeyeon scoots over to give Eunbi space to sit on the chair, letting the older woman rest her head against Chaeyeon’s shoulder as she slings her left arm around the Kwon.

 

“But you do have good ideas!” Chaeyeon exclaims. “Like this chair dance, and last nights dinner and-”

 

“Alright, alright I know you love me,” Eunbi says with a teasing smile on her lips, the dancer rolling her eyes as she stands up, moving towards the control box, where she could control the speakers and lighting that would illuminate the room.

 

“One more time?” Chaeyeon asks, about to turn on the music to their special dance break at the upcoming Gaon Chart Awards.

 

“Wait,” Eunbi says from the seat, causing Chaeyeon to turn and give her a questioning look instead.

 

“I’m tired,” Eunbi says with a tiny pout. “Come sit with me instead?” Eunbi offers the little space next to her instead, to which Chaeyeon rolls her eyes, but gives in nevertheless, turning around to go sit with her leader. Naturally, the Kwon leans her head on Chaeyeon’s shoulder once more, pulling Chaeyeon’s hand over her own shoulder, closing her eyes as a sense of serenity washed upon her, peace of mind she’d always get whenever she was around the younger woman.

 

They’re engulfed in silence for a moment, but Eunbi speaks gently, asking Chaeyeon a question she’s always had for her.

 

“Why do you like dancing?” Eunbi asks, and Chaeyeon pursues her lips, because the question wasn’t an uncommon one, but when it came out of Eunbi’s mouth, it felt as if the question bore more importance, and deserved a better answer than- her mom liked to sing.

 

“Well, you do know that my mom liked to sing right?” Chaeyeon asks, earning a hum from the older. “Well, whenever she sang, my father would always tell me to dance to whatever she was singing too, so I would- and well, I guess I liked music a little too much,” Chaeyeon says with a nostalgic chuckle, remembering the random moments where her mother would burst into song, her father spinning her around to imitate the elegance of ballroom dancing, which ended up looking a bit too funny to pass as an ‘elegant’ dance form.

 

“So, that’s how I ended up here,” Chaeyeon ends her little story, starting to play with Eunbi’s hair subconsciously as she spoke. “How did you end up dancing on a chair?” Chaeyeon asks, and Eunbi ponders about it for a second, trying to point out the exact moment she knew she wanted to make singing and dancing something she’d do for a lifetime.

 

“I really liked Disney Princesses,” Eunbi starts, remembering the hours and hours she’d spend sat in front of the box television, rewatching the scenes where Cinderella would dance before the clock struck midnight and the moment in Beauty and the Beast where the Beast would dance the night away with Belle as he clasped her tiny fingers in his strong paw.

 

“I’ve always wanted to dance under the moonlight with someone,” Eunbi says, her tone inviting as she turned to look upwards at the dancer, who looked a bit more bewildered than the usual.

 

“Why didn’t you?” Chaeyeon asks, though there’s a tinge of nervousness in her tone, blinking as Eunbi bit her lip, trying to decide why she never fulfilled that silly childhood dream of hers.

 

“Never had the time, or anyone to dance with,” she answers after a near minute of silence, Chaeyeon just blinking as the wires in her brain began to connect, finally deciding on an answer.

 

“Well, we can do it now,” Chaeyeon says with a hopeful smile, holding out her right hand for Eunbi to take, but she waves her off, looking out the window instead.

 

“It’s way too dangerous to go out now Chae,” Eunbi reminds her of the time, being far past midnight of the 1st of January. Yet Chaeyeon doesn’t hold back, standing up to go close the curtains, causing Eunbi to tilt her head in confusion, watching as Chaeyeon dashed to the control box, her fingers dancing all over the options as she finally decided on the one she need to make the Kwon’s dreams come true.

 

All the lights go out, except one.

 

A mini spotlight illuminates Eunbi’s spot on the chair, nearly blinding her if she weren’t looking away. The tune of Sinatra’s Fly Me To The Moon seeps through her ears, taking Eunbi by surprise once again.

 

Chaeyeon seems guilty at first, but her worry turns into a sheepish smile as she steps towards the eldest, holding a hand out as she pleads that the blush on her face would find itself invisible under the minimal lighting.

 

It’s not very romantic, they could still see the little mess in the corner and were able to gaze at themselves in the mirror, but it still made Eunbi’s heart skip a beat, watching the doubt dance in Chaeyeon’s eyes as she held out her hand, waiting for Eunbi of all people to come take it so that they could waltz around the practice room that smelled of sweat instead of roses, and was lit up by the heat of tungsten as opposed to the rays of moonlight;

 

It’s almost too romantic.

 

“Would a spotlight suffice?”

 

Chaeyeon asks her with a toothy grin, and Eunbi practically jumps into her arms, and the song is a bit too upbeat for a supposed ballroom dance, but they’re some of the best dancers the world has ever seen, so they make it work.

 

Though the waltz is bit offbeat, by the end they’re simply hopping around as they fill the room with giggles that could be heard from the springs of Jupiter and Mars, the pair flying the distance of ten moons and beyond. Eunbi’s head was starting to spin from the sheer amount of times Chaeyeon has spun her around, the older telling her to stop through fits of laughter before the dancer wraps her arms around the Kwon, pulling her close, pulling her back to earth.

 

Pulling her home.

 

She’s back with the gravity of earth, tied to reality as the song stops, but Chaeyeon is humming a near silent tune into her ear as they sway in each other’s embrace, one of the Kwon’s ears hearing the soft humm of her ballroom dancer, and the steady heartbeat of her somewhat temporary partner.

 

That night under the argon galaxy, Eunbi finds, that perhaps spotlights were far more romantic than any single gleam of the moonlight could be.


 

Eunbi [2] vs Sakura [1]


 

——


 

2027


 

“And she told you all this?” Minjoo asks, in disbelief that the two siblings could be that close.

 

“Well, she was mostly boasting about how smooth she was and how well the moonlight reflected against Eunbi’s skin bla bla,” Chaemin rolls her eyes mockingly, because Chaeyeon loved acting as if she were the boldest person in the family when it came to love.

 

That statement unfortunately, fell absolutely flat when it came to other contender in the Race to Chaeyeon’s Heart.

 

“Sakura, on the other hand, she did have a bit of a— how do say this,”

 

“A little bumps along the way— and by bumps I mean like— really big hills and like, roadblocks and—”


 

14th February 2019


 

Valentine's day proves to be a rather sizable headache for Miyawaki Sakura. Since her and Chaeyeon aren’t dating, doing something overly romantic would be ridiculous, while on the contrary, doing nothing about their indefinite ‘relationship’ on the most romantic day of the year would also be rather disappointing to the gamer, so she decides she has to do at least a little something.

 

Something that could be platonic, but also romantic at the same time.

 

Chaemin suggests watching movies, Sakura thinks she’s an absolute genius, smartest out of the three.

 

“Hey Chaeyeon?” Sakura mentions as she lays on her bed, pretending to be focused on her mobile game when in reality the only thing playing in her mind was Chaeyeon.

 

“Yeah?” She replies nonchalantly, pulling out something from the closet before shoving it back in.

 

“Do you have plans for Valentine’s day?” Sakura asks, fingers typing furiously as she continuously sent keyboard smashes to Chaemin. The girl was going to come to the dorms and slaughter her herself when she reads the incomprehensible smashes.

 

Chaeyeon hums as she threads through her mind, trying to determine if she had any plans for the day before she gave Sakura an answer, mindlessly twirling her fingers through the loose threads of a sweater Wonyoung had bought for her. Yet while Chaeyeon is nonchalant, Sakura is restless.

 

What if Chaeyeon had already had plans? With Eunbi maybe? Or even worse- Hyewon? Or even more horribly worse, what if Chaeyeon had plans with a man?! Sakura knows Chaeyeon has plenty of male friends, and she’s never actually asked Chaeyeon if she was into girls, oh God— what if she did have a boyfriend? And she’s about to go and celebrate Valentine’s with him hence why she was abusing their wardrobe trying to find the perfect outfit?!

 

While all Sakura can do is send keyboard slams to Chaemin as she waits— oh God, Chaemin is online, she’s doomed. Both her best friend and her sister were going to hate her, couldn’t Sakura think?! Put two and two together— of course someone like Chaeyeon would have someone to spend Valentine’s day with— she’s the extroverted, friendly, outgoing and loving person who was everything Sakura was notsurely she would have better things to do than watch a stupid rom-com with—

 

“Saku-chan? Are you listening?” Chaeyeon asks, blinking as she looks at Sakura, as if waiting for an answer.

 

“What?!” Sakura almost jumps off her (Chaeryeong’s) bed, staring at Chaeyeon with near-bulging eyes, as if she didn’t just ask her a question 10 seconds ago.

 

“I said, I don’t have any plans, what’s up?” Chaeyeon says casually, and Sakura wishes she could slap herself.

 

You can, and you should- actually.

 

“Do you- uh…..”

 

Wanna go on a movie date with me?

 

Let’s go on a date!

 

Do you wanna be my Valentine’s?

 

I’m in love with you.

 

There are many things Sakura should’ve said, but she says something terribly far off.

 

“Have you ever watched Light’s Out before?”

 

“Light’s Out? The horror film?” Chaeyeon questions as Sakura sends her a dopey smile, her eye twitching from how much of dumb idiotic fool she was. “I don’t think so, why?”

 

“Let’s watch it!” Sakura says a little too enthusiastically, and Chaeyeon chuckles before nodding.

 

“Whatever you want,” Chaeyeon replies simply, and Sakura wants to kiss her, but she opts to do something else instead.

 

“Okay, I’ll- uh— go set things up,” Sakura says with the same smile, to which Chaeyeon gives her a little nod, and before Sakura kisses her out of impulse, she shoots out of the room, proceeding to yell at Hyewon so she could get out of the house.

 

“This isn’t even your dorm!” Sakura points out but Hyewon just shrugs, not saying a word as she walks towards the front door.

 

“Too many couples,” Hyewon mutters as she exits the house, Sakura sighing as Hyewon shuts the door, the idol looking around at the mess her members made, biting her lip before she sorts everything in her head, planning the layout of the supposed date.

 

This is a horrible idea.


 

——


 

They are both terrified out of their wits.

 

Neither of them want to admit it.

 

They’re not cuddling, not one inch of their skins are touching each other, but Chaeyeon is practically clawing at the couch, while Sakura was using every joule of her willpower to not scream at every little thing on the screen.

 

Who on earth decided it would be the perfect idea to install surround sound in the dorm.

 

Right, it was Sakura. She wanted a more realistic feeling whenever she watched TV.

 

you, past Sakura.

 

She wants to comfort Chaeyeon, but it’s not like Chaeyeon is actually admitting she wants to be comforted, she’s just shivering in her spot, her eyes trained on the television screen, trying not to flinch at the suspenseful music and horrific ghost that would pop up on the screen from time to time.

 

Sakura even set up candles in the darkness of the living room, trying to add a flare of romance into the movie, but the candles seemed to make the film even the more fearsome, and the Miyawaki curses herself yet again for making such a stupid decision.

 

She has way too many regrets for someone her age.

 

“Chae? Are you alright?” Sakura asks, trying to put on the bravest smile she had, but Chaeyeon turns to her casually, her smile threatening to waver as she looked to her date.

 

“I’m fine, and you Saku-chan? What’s with all the trembling?” Chaeyeon tries to play it cool, but her left eye is twitching, and so is Sakura’s right.

 

“I’m cool, I see this all the time in my games,” her tone is masked with casualty, but the truth was she could barely play a minute of Resident Evil, much less go through the whole thing.

 

“Yeah, when I was younger I went to haunted houses all the time— they’re just like budget versions of this film,” Chaeyeon remarks, letting out a tiny squeak as yet another jumpscare played on the film, and then once again, they both fell into horror-filled silence.

 

The rest of the movie goes on like that, them almost passing out in fear, someone asking the other if they were okay, some light teasing with a dash of banter, and then going silent again as if nothing had happened.

 

Sakura thinks things would have gone better if she had acted at least a little scared.


 

——


 

That night, they sleep with a night light on, the two of them downright traumatized by the film, but they stay tucked in their respective beds, staring at the ceiling, stealing glances at each other as they wallowed in their own fear.

 

Sakura wants to say something, but it’s as if everything is stuck in and the walls were closing in, because her head was starting to spin and her feet felt colder than usual. The only thoughts she had running through her head were creepy American ghost that's out to get me and I can’t believe I just ruined my Valentine’s with Chaeyeon.

 

Her head kept jumping between the two things, both giving her a good two for one deal of anxiety as she shifted in her bed, trying to not emulate the ruckus in her head on the obnoxiously loud sheets on her body.

 

Chaeyeon pulls her out of her own head.

 

“Saku-chan?” She calls, like an innocent girl calling for her parents after being struck by a nightmare.

 

“Yes?” She replies trying not to sound as vulnerable as she felt.

 

“Can we cuddle tonight?” Chaeyeon asks nervously, and Sakura smiles as she feels her cheeks heat up, turning to look at Chaeyeon’s darkened figure before replying softly.

 

“Of course,” she says gently, trying to hide the panic that was starting to kick in. Chaeyeon is swift though, not letting the panic settle as she jumps into Sakura’s arms, where they move about for a little while, the gamer’s panic eventually dwindles down to only the sound of Chaeyeon’s steady breathing, and she can’t help but smile.

 

They still don’t admit that the film scared the life out of them, but as Sakura draws shapeless shapes along Chaeyeon’s back, she decides;

 

Maybe a horror film on Valentine’s Day wasn’t such a bad idea after all.


 

Eunbi [2] vs Sakura [2]


 

——


 

“Poor Sakura huh,” Minjoo says, her face wearing a worried expression as she thought of the Japanese woman, and her struggle to express herself, especially in regard to her feelings for Chaeyeon.

 

Sakura was one of her closest friends, she was the IZ*ONE member she was closest to, which led her to always feel pity towards the Miyawaki and her awkward ways, but Sakura always seemed to find her way somehow.

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon were always close, so close it felt as if Sakura were part of her family, which was saying a lot, since Chaeyeon was close to a lot of people.

 

But Sakura was different. Somehow, she had always been.


 

——


 

31st December 2019


 

Chaeyeon had been sulking all through December and Chaemin wants to crash her head through a wall.

 

Mostly because she was supposed to be the emo sibling, thus Chaeyeon moping around all month was truly stealing her thunder. She even tried to cheer her up! Lee Chaemin would never cheer someone up, she feeds on the pain and anguish of the souls around her.

 

She’s joking, of course- she’s emo, but not that kind of emo.

 

Chaemin finds the reason of her sadness rather depressing, but it’s not her fault capitalist companies are eagerly money minded and would do literally anything to gain a buck, and also it’s not as if she didn’t deserve the position or anything— if anyone did, it was clearly Lee Chaeyeon of all people.

 

Though deep down, Chaemin is smart enough to know that this wasn’t the actual reason for her dear sister’s sadness.

 

She stomps up to her sister, who was staring at her phone with blank eyes, barely even paying attention to the dog on her lap as Chaemin yanked the phone out of her hand, the eldest snapping her eyes to her phone, ready to yell at Chaemin before she cuts her off.

 

“Enough ing pannchoa, stop giving a about people, people anyways,” Chaemin stays sternly, not caring if she’d receive a beating from her mother for swearing twice in a sentence.

 

“But Ch—”

 

“Shut up,” Chaemin asserts as if she were the older one, and she thinks Chaeyeon is too depressed to fight back, which makes her heart ache the slightest, but she proceeds with her plan anyways.

 

“Follow me,” Chaemin says as she grabs the older’s wrist, Chaeso jumping off her lap and off to wherever their mother was. Chaeyeon seems shocked at first, the youngest was never the type to be as forward as this, but she seems determined to drag her sister out of her house, so she’s silently pulled out of her house and towards their front door, where five bicycles were lined up against the wall, and Chaemin places Chaeyeon’s hand on the seat of the one that was rightfully hers, cocking an eyebrow at the singer.

 

“Race you to the station!” Chaemin announces suddenly, swiftly hopping onto her bike and cycling off, not giving Chaeyeon any time to prepare as she launches herself onto her own bike, yelling a quick ‘slow down’ before pedaling as hard as she could to keep up with her sister.

 

Until they arrive at the station, Chaemin never slows down.

 

“Where are we going?” Chaeyeon demands, breathless as she catches up to Chaemin at the ticketing machine, where she buys them both tickets before continuously dragging the older into the actual stations, handing Chaeyeon a ticket wordlessly before guiding her into the train.

 

“Home,” Chaemin replies casually, sitting down on one of the vacant seats that coincidentally had another empty one next to it.

 

“Umm, can I ask why?” Chaeyeon asks as Chaemin pulls out one of her earpods, since it was just a hand-me-down from Chaeryeong, who had somehow managed to break the other.

 

“You’re sulky,” Chaemin replies as if the answer were as simple as that.

 

“You’ve been trying to run from your problems when they shouldn’t be a problem at all, ” she tells with a serious tone, but she doesn't look at Chaeyeon, opting to look at the window opposing them instead.

 

“Like how some people see the ends of days as a problem, when it isn’t, ” Chaemin says, crossing her arms as her gaze at the midday sun grew more intense. “You shouldn’t run from time,”

 

“Running from problems is a useless act, because it will overtake you eventually, ”

 

“Like you— you shouldn’t run from someone else’s mistakes, because they’re in a different race— and just because someone is running the one times four hundred meters, doesn’t mean you have to too,”

 

“Sometimes your race is four times hundred, and that’s okay,”

 

“You don’t have to run anymore once you’ve passed the baton, Chaeyeon,” Chaemin ends her brief speech, but Chaeyeon looks at her, dazed as she tries to comprehend what the youngest had said, but the latter sighs instead.

 

“Did that make any sense? I’m sorry, just— what I’m saying is, all that rigged isn’t your fault,” Chaemin finally drops her stare at the window and turns to Chaeyeon, grabbing her hand and looking her straight in the eye, letting out a huff of distress before continuing.

 

“And if you keep trying to fix a problem that isn’t yours- you’ll lose the race,” she says gently, caressing her thumb against Chaeyeon’s hand in an awkward attempt of cheering her up, trying to smile, but it comes out a bit more lopsided than intended.

 

“Focus on your race, Chaeyeon,” Chaemin pauses. “Your race is a four times hundred, so you’re not alone,” Chaemin reminds, squeezing her hand the slightest bit.

 

“I don’t know Min, it feels pretty lonely,” Chaeyeon says somberly as she lands her gaze onto the subway floor, Chaemin’s lopsided smile turning into a frown as she hears the words.

 

“I’m right here, you know,” Chaemin prompts, and Chaeyeon looks back up, holding her gaze of concern with her own gaze of distress.

 

“And you have 11 friends who are just one call away,” Chaemin reminds yet again, and Chaeyeon cracks the smallest smile at the mention of her members, her friends, her family.

 

They’re in that race together.

 

She’s in absolute disbelief that it took her a whole full body workout and a philosophical lecture from her 15 year old sister to figure that out.

 

Chaemin’s phone ringing snaps Chaeyeon out of her revelation, and the youngest wears an uncharacteristically cheesy smile as she picks it up, making sure it was as loud as it could be without having to turn on the speakers.

 

“Hi Eunbi,” Chaemin replies casually, and Chaeyeon thinks she’s messing with her at first, but Eunbi’s lisp can be heard loud and clear through the speakers, and Chaeyeon squeaks.

 

“Heeyy Chaemin! Are you in Yongin-si yet?” Eunbi asks excitedly, and Chaemin is so sure Chaeyeon is about to pass out.

 

“You brought the tickets?” Chaemin asks, and Eunbi lets out a hum in response.

 

“Of course! You managed to drag Chaeyeon out right?” Eunbi asks, and Chaemin nods as she lets out a brief yes, before talking again.

 

“If it’s all settled, we’ll be there in 20 minutes? Chaemin provides the ETA before saying a few quick goodbyes, and when Chaemin turns back to Chaeyeon, she finds her as red as a beet, clearly panicking at the sudden plenty of time she’d have to be spending with Eunbi.

 

“I can’t believe you’ve done this to me,” is all Chaeyeon says, her tone in absolute disbelief as she does.

 

To you? You mean for you,” Chaemin says with a teasing snort, she was definitely glad she offered to pay for the tickets and everything for the three (and originally Sakura as well, but she was back in Japan), she knew she’d get a good reaction out of Chaeyeon, but not this good.

 

“And don’t worry, mom knows we're not celebrating New Year’s with her, she said she’ll be having a romantic dinner with dad,” Chaemin says casually, as if Chaeyeon was not losing her mind next to her.

 

“I hope not too romantic y’know, I can’t deal with another Chae-clone,” Chaemin says with a look of genuine concern on her face, which entices the older to slap her on the shoulder, earning a chuckle and sly smile from Chaemin.

 

“I’m only helping you out sis,”


 

——


 

Everland with iz*one’s parent line is much more fun than Chaemin anticipated.

 

She expected herself to be in the seventh ring of Hell itself; more better known as, third-wheeling, but she ended up having a rather good time, from teasing her sister for existing to teasing Eunbi for being an old woman (she’s not even old honestly, it’s just that bullying is fun). They go through remainder of the day’s sunlight riding the most random of things, watching corny performances and silly parades (Chaeyeon and Eunbi held hands multiple times, losers), yet the stories about the duo only become worth telling when night falls, once they decide to have a go at the new Snow Buster zone in the theme park.

 

Chaemin hates the cold.

 

She thinks it’s because she was born in the summer, but other than that, she has no actual reason as to why her skin was thinner than the usual, so after three rounds of sledding, Chaemin is chattering as she excuses herself to go buy hot chocolate, running off to the comforts of the indoor heater inside of the café.

 

As she carries the three drinks with both hands, she spots an outdoor vendor selling steamed sweet potatoes, and though she has a personal distaste for sweet potatoes, she knows the older two love the uncharacterised food (uncharacterised because was it a vegetable? A fruit? A fungus? It sure tasted like fungus) so Chaemin decides it would probably be nice of her to get them some.

 

While waiting for the wretched potatoes, she sits on the bench next to the vendor, and tries to spot the two in the midst of the white and bodies that were flailing around. She eventually does spot them in a rather empty section of the winter wonderland, giggling as they shoved each other around, Eunbi saying something to provoke Chaeyeon, as the younger of the two suddenly kneels on the ground, beginning to ball the snow up in her hands, making sure it was firm before aiming it at Eunbi, who tries her best to run away from the impending attack.

 

She doesn’t run far though.

 

Which is probably because she doesn’t want to, but the snowball hits her calf, eliciting a yelp from the older woman, who quickly retaliates, trying to create two snowballs at the same time, but much to her dismay, Chaeyeon manages to throw two snowballs at her, causing the Lee to laugh aloud, laying on the softness of the new snow, only laughing harder when Eunbi throws a grand total of five snowballs at her.

 

Eunbi can only pout as she sits below Chaeyeon’s left arm, the latter laying like a starfish on the pure white, staring at Eunbi fondly as she poked her sides, trying to get her to smile once more.

 

And it’s not like Eunbi could say no to Chaeyeon.

 

Because eventually, the Kwon is smiling and laughing like a fool as she tries to squirm away from Chaeyeon’s tickles, the tickler only stopping once Eunbi accidentally falls on top of Chaeyeon, and Chaemin has to laugh at how the two immediately burst into a shade of scarlet, preparing multiple scripts of how she would tease the two later.

 

“Hey kid?” The vendor is now standing next to the bench she was sitting on, handing Chaemin a bag of sweet potatoes, which she gladly takes before she shoots off towards her companions, muttering out slight curses to the cold before arriving to where they were.

 

“Caught in the act huh?” Chaemin says nonchalantly, the Kwon jumping off an impressive meter away from her sister, pretending to be making snow angels with her hands.

 

“Y- you mean— in the act of- umm— making snow angels?!” Eunbi covers, flapping her arms in a motion that was causing the ‘angel’ to come out all wonky, Chaeyeon quickly getting the signal as she copied her leader, looking more like a chicken on metamorphine as opposed to the elegant bird she was often dubbed.

 

“I got you guys sweet potatoes,” Chaemin says, tossing the bag to her sister, who sits up as the potatoes land on her stomach, her eyes glinting with excitement as she rummaged through the bag, quickly pulling out a sweet potato before handing one to Eunbi.

 

“You don’t want one right?” Chaeyeon asks Chaemin as Eunbi scoots closer to Chaeyeon, nibbling on the sweet potato before looking to Chaemin.

 

“Thanks for the potatoes!” Eunbi chirps before Chaemin sits next to Chaeyeon, the youngest passing out the two drinks to the older women, who graciously took them from her hands.

 

“Anything for the sister in--”

 

“Chaemin!”


 

——


 

“So, people don’t call you Yeon?” Eunbi asks, genuine curiosity in her voice as she takes another bite of potato.

 

“I’m sorry Eunbi, but that’s a really lame nickname,” Chaemin remarks, causing the eldest to pout, trying to find a retaliation to the statement.

 

“But they call Chaeryeong ‘Ryeong’ and you guys call Chaemin ‘Min’, so why not Yeon?” Eunbi reasons, and Chaeyeon can’t fight her logic, and neither can Chaemin, so they just shrug, Eunbi humming happily at her supposed success at convincing Chaeyeon that ‘Yeon’ was meant to be her nickname.

 

“You just love coming up with weird names don’t you?” Chaeyeon teases, and Eunbi opens before closing it again, shaking her head as she came up with a retaliation.

 

“Are you trying to tell me you like Bongo more than Yeon?” Eunbi questions, and Chaeyeon almost chokes on the potato, shaking her head.

 

“That is just an example of one of the many horrible nicknames you’ve come up with,” Chaeyeon states calmly, though she’s struggling to swallow the potato that she had choked up.

 

“Excuse me, Bongo?” Chaemin asks between chuckles of disbelief.

 

“It’s our unit name,” Chaeyeon says, trying to act like she hated the name, but Chaemin can see the microscopic smile on her lips as she says our unit, and Chaemin shakes her head at how ridiculous it was.

 

“Bongo and Kazoo!” Eunbi says with cheer, and Chaemin almost thinks they’re serious.

 

“You know what I’m not even gonna ask,” Chaemin waves them off, but Chaeyeon gives her a little nudge to regain her attention, and she is no way prepared for what Eunbi says next.

 

“You can join us! You can be the last instrument! Like uhhh— bagpipes, or like—”

 

“Banjo! Banjo would suit you,” Chaeyeon says casually, and Chaemin almost slams her head face first into the ice.

 

“I’d rather not debut at all than debut with the name bagpipes,” Chaemin snorts as she says it, in absolute disbelief of how Chaeyeon could not just agree to— but also enjoy debuting as a unit dubbed Bongo And Kazoo.

 

It’s unbelievable, but future Chaemin discovers that Chaeyeon would even agree to being in a unit called Non-stick Pan and Spatula.

 

So long as it was her and Eunbi in it.


 

——


 

The New Year’s Eve Countdown is by far the most eventful moment of the night. So eventful, that Chaemin feels as if all her previous New Year’s Eves were bogus compared to the one that welcomed 2020.

 

Somehow, they manage to snag a bench on an elevated spot, giving them one of the best views of the Year End parade, Chaeyeon doing a spot on imitation (an imitation with intent of mockery, of course) of Chaeryeong once Dalla Dalla played halfway through the event, causing some of the children and adults to watch her do her silly little dance, Eunbi joining her halfway through. Chaemin has no idea how they made Dalla Dalla a romantic song, but she supposes it’s the dozens of colours that seemed to blur out in the background as they fooled around, Chaeyeon pretending to be afraid of the mini explosions as Chaeryeong would be, which ends with Eunbi swatting her on the shoulder, saying it was a mean thing to do.

 

Eunbi nags for a while, but Chaeyeon seems more than overjoyed to hear her squabbles.

 

They join Chaemin back on the bench as they announce that the countdown was going to start, and so it begins;

 

The fireworks are bright, bold and beautiful, and Chaemin enjoys it more than she expects for an ‘emo teen’, so she turns to the person she’s spent 95% of her years with, and smiles when she sees her looking away from the patterned flames, opting to look at another thing about as bright, bold and beautiful as the fireworks were;

 

Kwon Eunbi’s lips.


 

Eunbi [3] vs Sakura [2]


 

———


 

23rd January 2020


 

Once 2020 rolled in, and all the drama regarding the show that shall not be named was settled, things began to shift back to its original state.

 

Original state meaning; a lack of Chaeyeon or Chaeryeong at home, random calls from random members who needed help with something (most often Eunbi and her generational gap issues) everything was back to normal again, except for one thing.

 

While Eunbi was starting to become more vocal about her affluent feelings for the eldest Lee, Sakura on the other hand, began to become more or less silent regarding her romantic feelings towards Chaeyeon, which truthfully, made Chaemin a bit worried.

 

“Are you and Chaeyeon okay?” Chaemin asks one day while they were in a session of Splatoon, and she can hear Sakura sigh loudly, and immediately detects that something was wrong.

 

“Friendship wise, we're fine, great even!” Sakura starts as she kills two enemies at once, venting her frustration partially into the fictional squid as she pressed the buttons of her controller.

 

“I don’t know, maybe it’s because we’ve been busy, but I guess I’ve kinda, I don’t know- gotten tired of—”

 

“Of her?! You’ve gotten tired of her?!

 

“NO! Not, of her, just— let me finish!” Sakura almost falls off her chair at how angry the younger had gotten, but she pushes it away, opting to continue her story instead.

 

“Maybe I’m just tired of chasing her, I guess? I’d still love to kiss her, but i’d love it just as much if we stayed the way we are, you know? Together, happy,” Sakura says with a certain weight to it, and Chaemin feels the weight transfer to her the slightest bit, sighing as she listens to her friend, who sounds as if she’d truly given up.

 

Maybe she has.

 

“It’s not like she doesn’t like you, you know,” Chaemin reminds, and Sakura sighs, pausing the game to continue the conversation.

 

“I don’t know, I just— can’t find the right timing,” Sakura reasons. “I just, don’t feel like right now is a good time you know? Things could go wrong and if they do, things’ll be awkward! And I can’t deal with that right now— not just me but us— the team can’t deal with unnecessary drama right now,” Sakura continues her reasoning, and Chaemin understands, so she wears a small smile that Sakura can’t see, but it’s more for herself than the older woman.

 

“You’re right,” Chaemin agrees, her finger hovering over the button to continue the game.

 

“Just take care of her, okay?”


 

——


 

21st April 2021


 

Chaeyeon is home.

 

It’s relieving, at first, because she finally doesn’t have to do all those chores by herself, but she figures that it’s not as much for her sister, who feels empty at the sudden absence of the 11 people that were once constants in her life.

 

It’s a horrible feeling, to spend three years with people who mean the most to you, and then to suddenly lose them all in the blink of an eye.

 

To spend your life with people who mean the universe to you, and to just lose them in a day.

 

Chaemin knows that feeling all too well.

 

There are beds in Chaeyeon’s room now, and Chaemin can see through the gap of the door that Chaeyeon is shuffling through the photos of the past, and she can’t help but feel as if— though Chaeyeon is home, the truth was, she was far from it.

 

“Chaeyeon,” she moves into the room without knocking, because she never has, carrying a pillow into the room as she closes the door behind her. Chaeyeon jumps on the seat of her study, tossing the photos she was holding to the side, the series of memories scattered all over the table.

 

“I am sleeping here tonight,” Chaemin announces, jumping onto Chaeryeong’s vacant bed, snuggling into the sheets that smell of sakuras, the flower- not the person, but then again—

 

“Does Sakura smell like sakura?” She asks bluntly, turning her head from the ceiling to her sister, and Chaeyeon is still surprised that the youngest just waltzed into her room like that, but she stands from her seat nevertheless, snuggling to her own bed before she answers Chaemin.

 

“She tries to,” Chaeyeon says with a weak smile on her lips, Chaemin turning her head to read her better.

 

“Most of the things she uses are sakura scented, but i’ll be honest— she smells a bit like axe body spray,” Chaeyeon says with a chuckle, and Chaemin follows, as it was expected of a gamer to smell like that.

 

“Eunbi smells like roses, and a hint of vanilla,” Chaeyeon says as if she’s describing her favourite dish, and Chaemin laughs aloud.

 

“You will talk about Eunbi at any given time— literally that was unprovoked,” Chaemin says as she laughs, Chaeyeon clicking her tongue at Chaemin’s never ending need to about anything she could get her hands on.

 

“Isn’t that a little too greedy?” Chaemin suggests. “Keeping two gorgeous women all to yourself?” Chaemin teases, but Chaeyeon lets out a sigh of frustration instead.

 

“Can’t be keeping them to myself if they’re not even mine,” Chaeyeon huffs, disappointment evident in her tone as she speaks.

 

“Who do you like more?” Chaemin asks, because out of all the little details she’s noticed about their relationship, Chaeyeon’s preference was never something that dawned in her mind.

 

“I’ll be honest— I don’t know, and I don’t know how to know either,” Chaeyeon says with an exasperated sigh, turning her own head towards Chaemin, the confusion written in the glint of her eyes.

 

“All I know is I miss them, and that— I want to be with them but- I don’t know- do they even want to be with me? Do either of them even like me like that? It’s just— there are so many questions, and I just- don’t know where the answers are,” Chaeyeon questions repeatedly, and though she’s talking fast, Chaemin absorbs every single word, which leads her to only one clear thought;

 

“You do love them don’t you,” Chaemin says, and it’s not a question, it’s a statement, a confirmation of the bare truth.

 

There’s a sigh before she replies.

 

“More than anything,”


 

——


 

23rd April 2021


 

Sakura is running out of time.

 

She’d stayed back in Seoul to take in the sights one last time, hanging out and having fun with the friend’s she had made along the way, which included Chaemin and Chaeyeon— but like the coward Kkura she was, she’d done nothing about her not-so hidden feelings for the main dancer.

 

She’s running out of time.

 

In three hours she’ll be on a flight back to Japan, and she’s still indecisive on whatever she has with Chaeyeon, never knowing the next step, always too reluctant to show what she truly felt.

 

It’s frustrating, especially to the one watching all of this unfold. Chaemin is starting to believe she’s stuck in a horrible Netflix drama series, and the only way she can stop is by ending the Goddamned story herself.

 

Swiftly punching in the numbers on her phone, there’s barely two rings before Sakura picks up, and barely one word before Chaemin begins her rant.

 

“So do you love her or not?” Chaemin asks, the question sounding more like a demand with how sharp she was being.

 

“You know the answer,” Sakura answers, unbothered by the younger’s borderline harsh tone.

 

“Are you even going to do anything? Or are you just going to let her pine over you like you’re some sort of—”

 

“Why did you call me?” Sakura cuts her off, and Chaemin audibly growls into the phone, unable to comprehend the older’s incapability to just talk.

 

“I’m trying to help Sakura,” Chaemin reminds, and Sakura releases a sigh that’s a mixture of frustration and defeat, ruffling her hair as tried to find a way to tell the Lee about her decision.

 

“Min, I have to go to the airport,” Sakura says instead of explaining any of the thoughts that surge through her head, Chaemin shaking her head in absolute disbelief.

 

“In five hours! You can make it Miyawaki,”

 

Sakura, in that moment, thanks every deity that the woman she loved had family that loved her more than Sakura ever possibly could.

 

“The only matter is if you want to or not,” Chaemin tells, desperate to hear a positive answer from her friend- but she doesn’t.

 

“Eunbi will come to her,” Sakura says, determined to leave whatever she and Chaeyeon had behind, signing off, and allowing her to be loved by a woman who was fully capable of loving the eldest Lee the way Sakura wanted to.

 

“Why?” Chaemin sounds broken, and Sakura feels the slight twist of regret of making someone who felt like family break like that.

 

“Why are you giving up?” She asks again, and Sakura forces a smile as she forces the truth;

 

“I don’t deserve her, Min,”

 

“But Saku—”

 

Chaemin is then met with the dial tone.


 

——


 

1st May 2021


 

Sakura Miyawaki is gone with the wind, which devastates Chaeyeon— but there’s still another loser around, and who else better to save her sister’s love life than Lee Chaemin.

 

She’ll get out of this horrendously mediocre Netflix mini-series soon.

 

(Honestly, Chaemin has had one hell of a headache sorting this out despite it being ‘horrendously mediocre’)

 

She thinks about texting Kwon Eunbi, yelling at her via all caps text messages to make a move on Chaeyeon before she dislocates her jaw and various other bones the older had. But she knows that would just scare away the cowardly Kwon.

 

She can’t believe her sister was in love with such a loser.

 

So instead, she hops off the steps of her home, quickly latching herself onto her bike, peddling away to a place Chaemin knew Eunbi would be.

 

The cozy branch of the café Eunbi onced worked in remained a sanctuary to some of the Kwon’s fondest memories, some relating to her times of struggle, and some relating to her times glory.

 

Now, they related to her times of conflict.

 

Chaemin spots Eunbi wallowing in conflict in the corner of the café at a table with only one chair, sipping on a bottle of alcohol, the younger sighing before she enters the serenity of the café, the bell ringing softly as Chaemin marches up to Eunbi, dragging a chair to her lonely table, sitting across from the older woman, the evening’s sun glinting against the green of the bottle.

 

“Got anything non-alcoholic?” Chaemin asks, crossing her arms as she leans back in her seat, Eunbi snapping out of her thoughts to focus on the newcomer in front of her.

 

“C-Chaemin? How’d you know I was here?” Eunbi says in genuine shock, and it doesn’t seem as if she were crying, but her eyes are lost, and more so is her head.

 

“Surprisingly, I know you quite well,” Chaemin says, which was true, coming to the spot where Eunbi and Chaeyeon had their first ‘date’ together was just a wild guess— but hey, it seems like she was pretty good at guessing.

 

“Heh, Chaeyeon did say you were observant,” Eunbi remarks, downing the whole bottle of soju before cringing at the amount of alcohol she threw back.

 

“So, got anything to say to me?” Eunbi asks as if she doesn’t know the reason as to why Chaemin was seated across from her, arching an eyebrow at the younger.

 

“Are you okay?” Is what Chaemin asks instead, and Eunbi’s eyes are suddenly glossy, sighing as her buzzed self came up with an answer to the question.

 

“I don’t know— things are just- so different you know? It’s so quiet it almost scares me when I’m home alone,” Eunbi explains, drumming her fingers against the bottle she gripped. “It was only two and a half years— but it felt like a lifetime,”

 

“I try to push the reason as to why to the back of my head- but I know the reason,” Eunbi admits to herself, letting out a huff of breath before she continues.

 

“I think I found a home Min,”

 

At Eunbi’s admittance, Chaemin is dragged through her own observations of the eldest Lee, the way she’d skim through her gallery almost every night, call anyone whenever the time allowed her to, and even the way Chaeryeong would always talk about Yuna and Lia and their incomprehensible arguments— it was all for a reason, a reason that was all to clear to the Lee now.

 

They’ve found a home.

 

For Eunbi and Chaeyeon— that home was now lost to time.

 

“It doesn’t have to be,” Chaemin decides for Eunbi, which confuses her at first but Chaemin continues.

 

“You don’t have to lose your home now,” Chaemin says. “Your contract ended, but never your love, Eunbi,”

 

The elder tears her eyes away from her bottle as Chaemin says this, her sullen eyes meeting Chaemin’s kind ones as she lets the younger pierce her heart word by word, the hopeful happily ever after prevailing with each word the Lee said.

 

“Like all homes, there comes a point where someone leaves the house— one by one,” Chaemin says with a hint of confidence, because this, this curse of time where eventually everyone leaves the nest is something she knew with all her soul.

 

She’d seen them leave herself.

 

“But you don’t have to let go of it,” Chaemin reminds Eunbi and herself, a soft smiling dancing on her lips. “You don’t have to let go of her,”

 

“She’s at home, waiting for you,” Chaemin’s metaphoric ways cause the producer to crack a smile, eyes darting from the lips of her bottle back to the eyes that were telling her everything she needed to hear.

 

“I know, you love her,” Chaemin announces, wiping away the stray tear that fell on Eunbi’s cheek.

 

“Sakura’s given up, though I know she loves her,” Chaemin spills, her disappointment in Sakura slightly evident. “And Chaeyeon is clueless about who she really loves,”

 

“And that’s when I figured it out,”

 

“It’s not about who she loves more, because she does- she cares and she loves you both more than anyone else,” Chaemin tells, because she knows this is the truth, as the room that was once hers was now decorated with pictures of those two, memories framed onto the wall so they wouldn’t slip away- even for a second.

 

“It’s about the two of you,”

 

“Out of the two of you,”

 

“Who’s going to love her more?”

 

Eunbi sighs as she finds every ounce of logic in Chaemin’s words, at slight disbelief at how a seventeen year old was sitting here watching her drink away her sorrows whilst giving her some of the most necessary advice she’s ever received in her entire life.

 

So Eunbi, decides to go home.

 

“Yeah, but not today Min,” Eunbi suddenly says, cutting of the dramatic atmosphere with the sudden words.

 

“What do you mean not today?” Chaemin protests, because leaving Eunbi alone might let her cowardice and anxiety get the best of her before she even moves to confess.

 

“I don’t drink and drive,” Eunbi says with a sheepish smile, and Chaemin rolls her eyes.

 

She had losers for sisters and sisters in-law.


 

——


 

Kwon Eunbi is a very concerning drunk.

 

She almost slips off her bike a grand total of 7 times, forcing Chaemin to use her jacket to tie Eunbi to herself so that she wouldn’t skid off onto the pavement. Yet somehow, they manage to make it back to Chaemin’s house, the youngest throwing Eunbi onto her bed as Chaeyeon slips into her room, gasping at the sudden appearance of her ex-leader, blinking aimlessly as she stared at Eunbi’s drunken figure.

 

Chaeyeon moves to approach Eunbi, and the Kwon perks up at the sight of eldest Lee, and it seems as if she wants to say something, but Chaeyeon puts a finger to her lips, moving to sit down next to her on the bed.

 

“Anything you want to say to me, can wait for when you’re sober,” Chaeyeon says gently, and Chaemin sighs, because that meant—

 

“Min, do you mind sleeping on my bed tonight?”


 

——


 

Luckily, though Eunbi has low alcohol tolerance, she does have a good resistance towards hangovers.

 

Her parents were out doing parent things, and some guitar instrumental was playing softly through the surround sound of the Lee’s home as Chaeyeon and Eunbi ate the breakfast that they made together deciding against waking Chaemin up from her Sunday sleep.

 

“You know, I am very glad Chaemin decided to drag you here last night,” Chaeyeon remarks as Eunbi bites into her sandwich, smiling at Chaeyeon’s sudden remark, nodding slightly.

 

“I’m glad to be here too,” Eunbi says with a mouth full of bread and lettuce, to which Chaeyeon chuckles, Eunbi nearly slapping herself from embarrassment.

 

Looking into her honest eyes, full of unspoken love as she tried to swallow the vegetable, Chaeyeon smiles.

 

“Tell me when you’re done chewing,” Chaeyeon says gently, and Eunbi nods, still crunching on the last bits of lettuce as she does so.

 

Chaeyeon stands from her seat, walking over to the sound system, running a hand through her hair as she scrolls through the selection of songs, picking the one that they both held close to their hearts, smiling as she turned back to Eunbi, the intro beginning to play through the speakers.

 

“Done chewing?” Chaeyeon asks, already holding out her hand, and thankfully Eunbi is done, because Chaeyeon spins her around as soon as she grasps her right hand, bringing it up above their shoulders, clasping Eunbi’s right hand into her left, dancing and twirling across the vast space in Chaeyeon’s living room, the sunlight shining through the room as they danced freely, little giggles slipping through their lips.

 

Eunbi’s eyes turn light brown under the shimmer of the daylight, and they start to sway gently despite the jumpy instrumental, holding each other’s gaze as they did, blinking as unspoken confessions orbit around them, their steady breaths falling in sync.

 

Chaeyeon’s right hand slips out of Eunbi’s clasp and glides downward to gain a firm hold on Eunbi’s waist, the Kwon still looking up at Chaeyeon, who seemed a little lost as the question of ‘what next’ clambered in her delicate mind, and Eunbi, eyes set on the lips of the love of her life, is reminded;

 

Out of the two of you

 

Who’s going to love her more?

 

“Can I kiss you?” Eunbi asks, and Chaeyeon should’ve probably seen it coming, but her eyes still widen in surprise, and Chaeyeon squeezes the hand that was in hers.

 

The thumping sound of the eldest Lee’s heart somehow managed to drown out the surround sound of 60’s hit as she leaned down slightly to meet Eunbi in the middle, the latter having to tiptoe the slightest bit as the shadow of Chaeyeon’s lips disappeared, along with every inch of doubt that had once become a monster in her mind— now destroyed by the Heracles of her myth, Kwon Eunbi herself.

 

It feels like a film, like there should be birds hovering around them with fresh springwater sprouting from the fluorescent green of the grass below them, rainbows in sight as Eunbi tilted her head a little, deepening the kiss as her hands left Chaeyeon’s own, opting to wrap them around the younger’s neck instead. It should be a fairytale, their one way trip to the moon—

 

But it isn’t.

 

The heat of the sunlight is making them sweat, neither of them have taken a shower yet today, and the Sinatra has already stopped- but it’s real.

 

Kwon Eunbi is kissing her, and it’s not in her head- it’s not a part of Chaeyeon’s fleeting fantasies, it’s not apart of the conflict in her head—

 

It’s real.

 

So real in fact, that of course Chaemin had to be eavesdropping from the hallway

 

A loud cough from the youngest in the house snaps the two out of their rocket, the two jumping an impressive one meter away from each other, the two almost toppling over if it weren’t for the fact that main dancers had to have an impressive sense of balance to get by their day jobs.

 

“Chaemin! I uh— didn’t hear you—”

 

“Yeah yeah save talk, thank me with a Nintendo switch instead,” Chaemin waves Chaeyeon off nonchalantly, moving towards the kitchen with intentions to get breakfast instead, but Chaeyeon decides she doesn’t want to save her words today.

 

The Lee gives Eunbi a quick kiss on the cheek before running off to her sister, giving her a sudden hug, which almost sends the both of them toppling due the way Chaemin jumped in shock, but hey— they were both main dancers anyways.

 

Thank you, Min,” Chaeyeon says, hugging the girl close, and it’s been a minute since she’s felt home like this.

 

“All this and you still haven’t gotten me any cute girl’s number,”


 

——


 

2027


 

“Did you ever meet Sakura after that?” Minjoo asks, arching an eyebrow.

 

“Of course I did, after Eunbi and Chaeyeon got together she called and apologised, and bought me Genesis Crystals as compensation for hanging up on me,”

 

“We talked, and well, I did feel a bit bad,”

 

“She loves her a lot you know?”

 

“I asked her— ‘So…. you’re just gonna let her go?’,” Chaemin recalls, wearing a small smile on her lips.

 

I love her,” Sakura said, solemn, but with a smile nevertheless.

 

“I have to,”

 

Chaemin has always known that Sakura was different.

 

She isn’t the type of lover to demand and plead for love, for her attention, for the love she honestly, did deserve with all of her being.

 

She was a lover who didn’t need to be loved back.

 

For Chaeyeon, she just wanted to love, to give her all that she has and all that she was. For absolutely nothing but her in return.

 

Tragic, but somehow it fit Miyawaki Sakura all too well.

 

Sakura was different in the way that she never expected anything from Chaeyeon, whether it be in love, life or their job, ever since she stepped into the blinding pink of Produce 48, she never expected anything from Lee Chaeyeon.

 

Whether it was the korean lessons, the dance lessons, or the free bread. She never expected a single dime.

 

All she wanted was for Chaeyeon to be there, and perhaps Chaemin can respect that— she can understand that, even.

 

As long as Chaeyeon was there, Sakura was fine with it.

 

Though it may never be written on paper— Sakura was family.


 

——


 

“And then came the proposal, the planning the bla bla,”

 

“Nothing flashy there,”

 

“And now I'm here, talking to you,” Chaemin gestures to the Kim, smiling softly at the reasoning behind this whole filming- though she never actually thought that you’d have to put this much effort into a wedding video.

 

“Well, I guess that’s it Chaemin,” Minjoo says with a smile after a brief silence, and the director yells cut, making Chaemin smile softly.

 

“I- uh- thank you, Minjoo,” Chaemin says awkwardly, scratching her nape.

 

“For what?”

 

“For being my sister’s family,” Chaemin says.

 

“Well you know someone’s going to be your family pretty soon,” Minjoo says with a teasing grin, though neither of the two to be teased were in the room as of the current moment.

 

Please as much as I am excited for Miss Kwon Eunbi herself to become my sister in law— I despise weddings,”

 

“Of course you do Chaemin, but I think you love your sister too much to miss it,” Minjoo takes this opportunity to tease the youngest Lee instead, and though she rolls her eyes, there’s a smile playing at her lips, and she sighs before answering;

 

“You’re absolutely right Kim Minjoo,”

 

“I love Kwon Eunbi too much,”




















 

21st August 2027, Present Time.



 

Welcome To

 

Bongo & Kazoo’s

 

Flight To The Moon