The Gumiho

The Monkey King Who Lived In My House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

After a few days of staying on Earth, the Monkey King learned a few from humans especially when Tiffany was the one who trained him in table manners, casual conversations and cultures. TaeYeon was oblivious everything but he learned it easily made Tiffany impressed by how smart he was, and now they both searching for her another job because her salary on her job wasn't enough to cover all her debt and her mother's hospital fees, she didn't mentioned anything about it on her new roommates because it wasn't his business and they aren't close, they are just mere roommates.


 

"Why do you need the job?" The Monkey King said while he silently follows the human like a bodyguard.


 

"Because that's how human like us need to live and my income wasn't enough for me." Tiffany answered while her eyes searching for some hiring ads until TaeYeon blocks her way.



 

"You need money right?" TaeYeon was no stupid because he's a former god, indeed humans need money for living but he doesn't knew that humans sometimes are stupid.


 

"You're blocking my way!" Tiffany felt annoyed but the guy was serious infront of her but she doesn't want to burden him.


 

"I'm telling you, I have more money than you are so you can tell me if you need it." Those words hits her hard, and mistakenly thought that the guy insulting her so she slightly pushes him aside and continue to walk but TaeYeon was fast to hold her wrist that makes a weird connection between them.


 

*Is there any problem between you and your boyfriend, Miss?* A random strange guy appears infront of them but TaeYeon felt something on his presence.


 

*Is he hurting you?* The guy interrupted again makes TaeYeon more pissed off but Tiffany stays silence.



 

"Who's this ing bastard?" TaeYeon noticed the necklace beads on the guy and it seems familiar on him.




 

"Let me go!" Tiffany tried to pull from TaeYeon's hold until the random guy helps her out.



 

*She's hurting dude.* The guy's eyes turned blue when he went mad over TaeYeon's behavior and the Monkey King was aware of him.



 

*A nine tailed fox? What the hell is he doing here?* TaeYeon's eyes changed and his anger rise when he saw Tiffany went besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter