The Fallen Monkey

The Monkey King Who Lived In My House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 

The legendary monkey king died during the celestial war but left a son with his human lover and later naming him TaeYeon, the grown up son fulfilled his duties replacing his own later father yet being punished for treacherous, seeking for too much power and being greedy, the poor zodiac God loses his ability and will gain it back if he made good deeds on Earth so the Gods decided to send him away from the celestial into the human world. He became instant and pure human form losing some of his powerful ability, he met a human named Tiffany Hwang whom he decided to deceive but he remember his mission to bring back his power by doing good deeds.


 

"So you're saying you fell from Heaven? Is that your true form?" The woman who found him with his monkey form asked and he got easily pissed but when he recalls his mission, he tried to be patience towards the dumb and innocent human being infront of him.

 

"That's right so if you let me lived with you, I will fulfill your wishes if I get back my power." He needs shelter for himself and against from the evil Gods that are after him, he needs her protection.


 

"No, I don't believe you." The human testing his patience and he was ready to assault her and that's when one of Gods appears behind them glaring back at him, he was the only one who can see Gods but they got surprise when Tiffany actually seeing the God behind.


 

"Do you know him? Are you both scammers or ert stalkers? OMG! I should call the police!" Tiffany got panic but before she runaway, the God make her sleep and erase her memories just now.


 

"How can this be happen?" The other God said when Tiffany fell on his arms but he let TaeYeon handle the unconscious human.


 

"Nevermind. I will track her home." TaeYeon carry the human on his arms while he uses his power to find her way back home before the other God disappear.


 

"Dirty humans." He despise human and he couldn't believe he become one of them after being punished and been watched by Gods on Earth since his late father was one of the trusted general of the celestial army while he was just a disgrace.


 

"I hate humans after all but I have no choice but to make good deeds while I'm staying here." He sighed and make way inside her home but there's a barrier and he wonder why.


 

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY THE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter