Baby, I Will Always Love You

Baby, I Like You (In Love with His Gummy Smile)

The day of the competition is here and the preparations are complete. Elia, Suga and BST members are fully ready to take their fourth win and defend their Triple Crown title. The competition is held at the 7th Indigo Street Hall where all of the famous artists came and perform. It was a very prestigious place and they were very excited to perform there.

Behind the stage, everyone was very busy prepping their clothes and putting makeup on. Others were also practicing their choreography and basically everyone wants to impress the judges. Elia are feeling so apprehensive because it’s time to dance in front of the crowd again. She didn’t even get enough sleep last night and honestly she just wants this to be over. She hopes everything will go well and she didn’t make any grave mistakes during their turn. As she keeps looking down, biting her nails making Suga noticed her doing that and approached her to calm her down.

Suga: Hey, hey baby. It’s going to be okay, I am here for you. We’re all are. Just trust me and the members, okay. Just have fun and to be real, it’s okay even if we do lose. Wins and losses are normal during any type of competition.

Elia: Thanks for calming me down and I’m going to be fine when I know you are with me together. One more thing though, I didn’t come here to lose after all of that backbreaking dance practices we all did. I'm not going to waste our blood, sweats and tears that easily. So, let’s win this thing and get something to eat together afterwards.

Suga laughed out loud seeing her so eager yet so cute and it makes Elia feels shy at her sudden mood changes. He held Elia's chin and looked at her tenderly then he kissed her passionately. They’re both are caught in their own world when someone snickers and lets out an empty laugh at the sight.

Haeun: Well well well. So, this is where you run to, I thought you were already dead by now. You know with all of the humiliation you faced yet now you shamelessly dare to date someone again. Do you want to know what happened to her at her old school that caused her to be expelled? Would you be with her even after I told you? 

Suga was enraged by Haeun's spiteful remarks. He was about to tear Haeun down right then and there when Elia stopped him and calms him by holding his hand. This time, she won't back away and hide like she always does. She's going to be that that fights back. 

​So, when she hears Haeun still uttering those words to her and seeing how she hasn’t even changed after all of this years lead Elia to slap her really hard because she deserved it. It won't compensate for what Elia gone through but at least the slap does hurt her. Haeun is shocked beyond belief when Elia does that but Elia is pleased with her action. She should have done that a long time ago. Everyone in the room didn’t noticed anything nor care because behind the stage, everything was so chaotic as the competition is about to begin. People are more interested with the competition than the drama. 

Elia: Do you want more because I am willing to slap you again anytime. Don’t even think that I will just stand still this time because I won’t put up with your anymore. I don’t ing care what others especially you think of me because I realized you are just an insecure who likes to take advantages of others’ people weakness. I never wished for anyone to be in my place like you put me through, but if you do someday, I hope you can taste your own medicine. Well then, good luck for the competition. I would love for you to see me win the championship with the people that I love and loves me. You do know that I'm an one talented badass , do ya?! 

Haeun felt very angry and ashamed of what Elia said because she knew that it was true and she hates it when her own weakness was about to be revealed but she would not ever admit it. She then starts to rush her steps to get away from there because she was afraid Elia might have evidence of the past events. She also realized that Elia knows most of her darkest secrets. She decidde she didn’t want her reputation to be ruined especially not in this place that is packed of people. She feels intimidated when she hear Elia boldly speaking against her. When Haeun finally left, Elia lets out a breath of relief and Suga immediately pats her head to assure her everything is fine. She feels exhilarated because nothing will stop her from being happy now with all the people she loves. Now, she’s ready to break down the stage with her passion.

 

What if...

What if we run away?

What if...

What if we left today?

What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?

What if...

What if we're hard to find?

What if...

What if we lost our minds?

What if we left them fall behind

And they're never found?

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth

And the stars exploding

We'll be fireproof

My youth

My youth is yours

Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls

My youth

My youth is yours~~

 

Suga and Elia successfully finished their performances and they feel their adrenaline running through their veins. It was so amazing and thrilling as they hears everyone applauding them so hard and the judges are also feeling the chills from the performance they did. Finally, the performances for each category are finished and the judges are collecting their final scores to announce the winner for tonight. Suga, Elia and BST team members are getting uptight and tense silence filling the air as everyone waited for the MCs to crown the Grand Winner for each categories.

MCs: And the Grand Winner for tonight is………………


 

It’s been two weeks after the competition and things went back to normal. Elia still hangs out with BST members and of course, her boyfriend, Suga whom can get too clingy at times. Honestly, Elia loved that because she loves to around and see him whines like a baby. She just adores his cute reaction. For the competition, yes , they won and they get to defend their championship title for another year. Lily, Suga’s former dance partner decided to give up on dancing and pursue something else. The school is very proud of them and even offered a special scholarship for them until they graduated high school. Miss Kim is also getting high praises for her excellent performance for being dedicated on training her students and lifting the school reputation even further. Not only that, she is getting married next month and her dance students are preparing a surprise performance for her to give back for everything she did for them. Honestly, life can’t get any better than this and Elia is grateful that she is surrounded by good people and she didn’t want anything more.

That night, Suga and Elia went on night date to celebrate the small things that happens this past few months and just embracing each other tightly. They went to ate pasta, some snacks, watch the new movie that has been released today and to finish it off, taking walks in the park and just talk. During the walk, Suga suddenly stop in his tracks causing Elia to start wondering if everything is okay, when..

Suga: You know you’re one of the best things that ever happened to me. I don’t know what will happen to us in the future but I hope we’re in it for the long run because I really love you. You do know you can’t run away from this poor little meow meow, right?

Elia smiled widely at Suga’s words and hugs him tightly. Then, she looked him in the eyes and kisses his lips. Suga was taken aback but he smiles as he got his answer to his question. They shared their passionate and loving kiss as the moon blessed them with its light. They’re both falls in love at first sight all over again.

 


 

FINALLY! IT'S FINISHED EVEN I DID STRUGGLED TO FINISH THIS. BUT IN END, I FINISHED AND IT WAS SUCH A BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR MYSELF. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THEIR TIME TO READ THIS NOT SO GOOD OF A STORY. THANK YOU. NEXT TIME, I'LL WRITE A BETTER STORY AND IMPROVE MYSELF AS A WRITER.