Baby, Let's Be Together, Can We?

Baby, I Like You (In Love with His Gummy Smile)

1 week left before the competition, Suga and Elia kept their focus on improving their steps day by day. Elia has become so much closer with the BST members and felt more comfortable with them. She also loves to joke around with Jimin because he is a very outgoing and cheerful guy which helped Elia break the ice with them. Elia got real close with the girls too when they caught Elia staring intensely at Suga. This makes Elia felt so embarassed and shy. They even around during dance break just to see her reaction. She hilarously begs them not to tell on Suga. Fortunately, they didn't so the secret is safe for now.  On the other side, this makes Suga feeling slightly jealous especially seeing Jimin and Elia get along so well.

Later that night, Suga and Elia are the ones left after everyone else done with their practice. Suga told her to stay behind because he wants to discuss some of the moves and makes some changes. Elia was okay with that, besides it wouldn’t hurt when it means more alone time with her crush. She finds it funny when such thought crossed her mind. While they were monitoring their dance moves, Suga suddenly paused the videos and looked up to Elia. Elia was confused by his action. He looks dead serious as if someone died with these sudden weird tensions going on between them. Elia was about to ask him first when he suddenly speaks.

Suga: Do you like Jimin? Honestly, tell me what you think about him.

Elia: What?! No, I don't. He's just a friend, besides I'm comfortable with him. He's just like my long lost brother, dude. Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you that. It's just that, this question was so sudden. Why do you ask, anyways?

Suga: So, that means all these times you are not comfortable with me, then? The times that we spent together during practices doesn’t it mean anything? Do you even trust me anyway?

Suga’s sudden outburst to Elia left her feeling stunned in her place. She doesn’t know whether she should trust again because she has been hurt greatly before. However, being in BST dance team and spending times with Suga these past few weeks showed her that not all people are evil and terrible like the ones in her past. The BST members are very genuine, loyal, energetic, hard-working and humorous people that Elia has ever met. She didn't  want to let that go and got stuck with her past anymore.  So, she finally decides in that moment to be real honest with Suga about her feelings.

Elia: Fine, you know what. You want the truth, so here it is. Yes, I don’t trust people in the past because I have been traumatized to the point that I wanted to take my own life. This is because the people whom I thought is my real friends are the ones who end up ruining my life. So, yeah I’m sorry if I’m still feeling insecure sometimes about trusting you guys. But, now I want to be brave and take the chances to trust again because I’m starting to love this team and you, Suga. Now, my secrets are out. Do you have the answers you wanted so bad now?

Suga: I’m so sorry. I really didn’t know. I’m so sorry for all the pains those people have caused you. I know that I couldn’t do anything for your pa--. Hah, what did you say? You what? You love me? You do?

Elia then felt her cheeks burning from embarrassment when she eventually said it out loud, at this moment, she just wants to run back home and kick her blanket as her coping mechanism. She was about to go to the bathroom to calm herself from her mental breakdown when Suga suddenly grabs her arms and kissed her. The world felt like it stopped spinning and the time went by so much slower. At first, she was flustered as she tries to process what’s going on but then she kissed him back, wrapping her hands behind his neck. The kiss was so breathtaking and heart-stirring for the both of them. Damn, Suga is a wonderful kisser too. After they break away from the kiss, Suga smiled widely at her and starts laughing softly while hugging Elia.

Elia: Why are you laughing? Stop it or I’m going home now. The least you can do is not to tease me because I’m dying from embarrassment.

Suga: Silly girl, the reason I am laughing right now because I’m delighted knowing that our feelings are mutual. Hey now, hear me out. I have liked you since the first day I saw you at our school when I became one of the assistant for the newly transferred students’ orientation. Then, I fall in love again when I saw you helping a young kid to calm down because she was lost. I accidentally saw you at the park when I'm about to go play basketball. I find it so adorable when you make silly gestures to the kid to cheer her up until her mom came back to find her.

Elia: Really? Wow, that makes the two of us then. So, basically I fell in love at the first sight too but I just brushed it away because I’m still anxious and I just moved here back then. I thought I wouldn’t have any chance until Miss Kim offers me to join this team. Fast-forward, we’re here and what are we now?

Suga: From now on, will you be mine because I definitely can’t let you go now? I won’t promise everything will always be alright but we can work on this relationship together. Let’s try this out.

Elia were feeling touched by his words and she nodded yes to him. From the day on, they are officially a couple. Everyone in the BST teams showed their utmost support towards them when Suga announced it the next day. Don’t forget about Jimin, though because he won’t stop teasing them the whole day and Elia finally gets her revenge when she pranked Jimin with a fake bug brought by Jungkook. Elia never felt so much alive before when she finally lets go of her painful past and she is grateful because she is blessed with a great boyfriend and BST members who are just like her siblings now.

One thing that left is the competition and it’s finally here. Elia will also meet her former dance team meaning Lee Haeun will be here too. Suga and the members are aware of this when she told them before the competition few days ago. All of them are reassuring her, encouraging her with warm words especially Suga who took her on a date to relieve the stress she’s having. By then, Elia is feeling much better and she felt ready more than ever to face Haeun during the competition. She will not left being defeated by her bully as she has all the support from the people who loves her.


One more chapter to go and I'm so excited to finally finish this story that has been on hold for so many years. Anyway, enjoy reading and please upvote, subscribe or comment down below what you guys thinks. It would be so meaningful to me if you do so. Thank you again.