Jin-Woo - 'Stylist'

ASTRO SCENARIOS

 

A new Day again at Fantagio Building and since today is the comeback stage of Astro, all staffs and Astro themselves are busy. Including me, "one of their stylist" and my best friend JinJin aka Park Jin-woo. Yes, he is my best friend and I really applied as the stylist there cause his Mom asked me to. Well, just to look out to what he's been doing and to update his mom if he is okay or in pain. Sweet right? Mama's Boy Indeed.

 

I was getting ready all my things when JinJin called.

me: Yo!
Him: "you, you coming?"

me: Yeah! Yeah! So Impatient?

Him: "Yeah! Cause you are slow."

me: Says the one who is "Turtle Rapper"

Him: "Tss... whatever Midget!"

me: Says the one who is the taller than Sanha.

Him: "WTF,  you!!" (Then he hanged up)
 

I just laughed cause I won again. He always gets lost when I . Well, we both tease each other but I always win.

Few Minutes later, we already arrived at the venue and the other stylists are starting to do Astro's Make up. John, Our Senior Stylist asked me to get JinJin's Outfit. (at the end ot the story)

I gave it to him and He smiled at me with a teasing smile. I just smack his chest so He would stop smiling so creepy on me.

"Ow.. That hurt" he exclaimed. "Stop being creepy!" I said while rolling my eyes and he just laughed.

His Outfit looks good on him. Let me rephrase that. All outfits he use Looks good on him. Why is my Bestfriend so Perfect?

 

"Am I?" I suddenly heard him asking that.

"Huh?" I blinked and looked at him.

"You said 'Why is my Bestfriend so Perfect?' Are you crushing on me now?" Oh! My! God! Did I say it out loud? Please Kill me now!!

I widened my eyes and think of a way to get away from that situation.

"Whut? Are you kidding me? Why would I have a crush on you? You Dwarf man?" I was about the look away when he trapped me between him and the dressing room where we are right now. Don't think wrong I'm his Stylist so He really have to get shirtless in front of me when he is putting on his Outfit for the stage performance. 

Anyways...

We are not done buttoning up his shirt when he trapped me like what I said. I can see his evil smirk on me and it makes me feel weird inside.

"Dwarf man huh? If I'm a dwarf man, you are not looking at my body right now?" Oh god! I can feel my cheeks getting hot right now. 

He then used his finger to push up my chin to look at him. Damn.. He can see my redded face right now. So Embarrassing.

"Don't laugh at me, Jin." I just closed my eyes and looked down again trying to hide my blush.

"I'm not laughing at you, you. I just realize something that I should have realized before." That made me curious.

"What is it?" 

Because Danny's the boss. | The mindy project, Mindy kaling, Mindy

He Kissed me that gave me a shock but eventually I liked it so I kissed him back.

"I'm in Love with my Stylist."

 

JINJIN's Outfit

c3d16e70d7ce9e66e875560debd661f96397be5a.jpg