MyungJun - 'Happy Birthday to me'

ASTRO SCENARIOS

MJ POV:

I woke up feeling blessed right now. Ahh..Thank you Lord for this new day for me to Celebrate my Birthday. I wonder what my members will do for me today.

I was about to get up on my bed when these Idiots came inside with a very colorful Heart shape cake. I'm smiling widely at these kids. they may be as naughty as me but They all got that from me. I'm their boss whahaha!

Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
We Love You MJ Hyung~
Happy Birthday to you!!

"WAAHH! Guys!! Thank youu~" then I blew the cake.
"Hyung, You have to Make a Vlog for Aroha!" I nodded. 
"Yeah, I know. Thank you for the Cake guys. It's Cute. Where did you buy it?" I asked. But they all looked at each other and started to laugh. I furrowed my eyebrows at them. Why the heck are they laughing at? They are pranking me, aren't they? I just shrug all the thoughts in my mind and enjoy my day.

 


 

Setting up my Vlog for Vlive and here I am, Sitting on my chair opening vlive and starts talking.

"Dandadan~ Dandadan~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Saranghaneun Myungjun-ie~ Happy Birthday to you~. Hello Guys, Woah! Sorry for a moment.. Okay let's take a look." Putting my phone down to watch arohas sending comments on live broadcast then my celebration starts.

 

Cake Cutting Time~

 

I started to Cut the cake on the top curve of heart cake. Unfortunately...

                                           

"Ahhh!!!" I ruined my Cake. The Heck am I so clumsy today?? I feel bad for the one who made this cake. Oh gosh!

 

TIME SKIP

I have done my live broadcast and watched my members laughing their asses off. I guess they watched the live video I did.

"Hey Hyung, How could you ruin your cake like that? haha" Eunwoo exclaimed.

"I know right. Hyung, Do you know how special that cake is?" Rocky said. whut? 

"What do you mean?" I asked cause I'm so freaking curious why is it that special. They are so suspicious.

I saw Sanha, Bin and Jinjin just Laughing so loud. Then they looked behind me. And as for me, out of curiosity, I turned and saw you glaring at me playfully. 

"Yah MyungJun Oppa, You ruined the cake I made for you!!" My eyes widened and immediately hugged her.

"Oh My! Sorry jagiya. I didn't know and I don't know myself I was so clumsy today. I'm sorry. Forgive me Please" she giggled and tickled my sides. I giggled with her and hugging her tightly.

"I forgive you but if you do it again, I won't let you off." I laughed and kissed her cheeks. I can see her reddened cheeks. oohhh I made my Jagi blush?! "Happy Birthday MyungJun-ie oppa~" I smiled.

"Thank you, you~. I love the cake you made. It's so good." she smiled.

"You are welcome, Oppa." 

 


Afternoon Came, and I came up with an idea of composing a song to thank everyone. I put on a video and record myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnm1pvKGLvA

 

And my day ends with just cuddling with her and watching movies with my dorky members.

 

 

 

I know it's late to make this but still I do. Cause MJ is still look younger than the others but He's not 😂😂

Happy Birthday our Happy Virus, Kim Myung Jun! 🎂🎉🎊

Image

 

 

 

 

 



​​​​​​