Chapter 4

Forgive & Forget

 

Flashback

I was searching for an ingredients then I bumped someone she apologies.

“oops.. sorry”. She said

“It’s okay by the way my name is Hwang Tiffany just call me tiffany”. I introduced myself.

“I’m Im Yoona no..no I am Lee Yoona now nice to meet you Tiffany”. Then we extend our hands for a handshake.

“If you don’t mind what is your name again”. She laughed.

“I’m Lee Yoona”. She repeated.

“Are you in a relationship right now?”. I frowned because I saw a kiddo behind her eating his lollipop.

“Yes, by the way this is my son Changmin”. The little boy smiled such a cute boy.

“Hi changmin I’m tiffany noona.”The little cute boy just smiled.

“He likes you”. Yoona said

“How could you say that huh?”. She laughed

“Because when the other people I introduced to him he will cry”. She said

“Oh! Really?!, then I am glad”. We both laughed.

“If you don’t mind you could come to our house then join us to eat lunch”. She said, I frowned that her husband is not here so I ask her.

“Okay, by the way where is your husband?”.

“Umm.. he is working this time you know.. kinda busy man”.

“ooh!”. That’s all I can say.

When we finished eating our food I bid goodbye to them then she told me to visit them often.

 

   Jessica's POV

So were home now from tiffany's house. 

"Unnie i go up now okay i'm so tired ne?". She said

"Okay Krys good night". Then i kiss her forehead. Suddenly i felt someone is hugging me behind i turned around it's donghae.

'Hae, you need to go home now". i convinced him

"But i dont want to". He said

"But hae.."

"Shhhh krystal is sleeping". Yeah! thats true.

then minutes later he decided to go home.

"Good Night Baby!". He told me.

"Goodnight too Hae". I told him

"Dream of me okay?". i nodded. He kiss me then he left.

 

   Donghae's POV

So i am lying now on my bed. Then my phone suddenly ring.

"Yeoboseo". I said

"Hae it's me Yoona". Yoona said.

"What do you want?. I asked her.

"Umm.. Changmin miss you so much he wants you can you make it by tomorrow?".

"For what?".

"To visit him, you have a responsibility to him and to me". She said

"Fine!".

"Thank you hae, good night and i love you".

"Whatever Yoona!". Then i hung up i'm so pissed.

 

the next day

   Yoona's POV

"So changmin are you happy now because daddy is coming to visit us?". He nod while chewing his food.

"Um-mma.." The little kid said.

"Yes baby?"

"App-pa loves us right?". He asked

"Of course baby why did you suddenly ask that?". I frowned.

"Because umma and appa always arguing".

"Sshhh don't worry baby umma and appa will not doing it again". My tears started to flow now. I pity him because he thought that his father not love him. I asked tiffany, my new friend if she could come to my house bacause i want her to meet my 'husband' but sadly she can't make it co'z she is busy today. I'm done washing the dishes and cleaning the room's because donghae is going here. Then the doorbell ring. I opened it and it is donghae.

'Hi hae!". I want to hug him but i know that he will stop me.

"APPA!". The kid behind us shouted it was changmin.

 

   Donghae's POV

"Hey kiddo". Changmin smiled.

"Appa, changmin miss you sooo so much". I laughed about his cuteness.

"Yes baby i miss you too". 

"So Appa can we go to the mall?". Changmin asked me

"Sure baby no problem".

"Don't you have meetings today?". Yoona asked me

"I canceled all of it for Changmin". I said.

"Really appa?".

"Yes baby for you". He smiled about what i said.

 

   Yoona's POV

When we are heading to the the mall i was sitting on the passenger sit then changmin is sitting on my lap. We looked like a happy family. So now we reach the Mall.

"Changmin what do you want?". Hae asked changmin.

"Appa i want many toys!!". He answered

"Okay no problem". Hae said. Changmin grinned. I laughed about their Father&Son relationship. Eventhough he is angry to me he still care for his child i'm so blessed that changmin is with me thats why until now i could see donghae's face.

 

Tiffany's POV

I saw changmin and yoona is laughing and i saw a guy with them but i can't recognize him because i can only see his back view. His feature is familiar 'oh god is he Donghae my unnie boyfriend?'. I frowned so i call Yoona.

"Yeoboseo". It's yoona

"It's me Tiffany".

"Oh! hi what's up?".

"I'm here inthe wall buying some things. Where are you bu the way?". I asked her.

"We're in the mall".

"Oh! with changmin?". I pretend that i don't know that changmin is with her

"Nu uh not only him'.

"Then who is this other people with you?'.

"Oh! Tiffany of course it's my husband". 

"Who?". 

"He is Donghae, Lee Donghae actually". She said then the 'guy' turned 'oh my god it's him!!' Then i froze my phone fell from my hand. This is imposible. 'how about jessica unnie?'. Many questions pop in my mind. I'm gong crazy. Then i realized that my phone fell so i get it and Yoona ended the call. I decided that i should tell this to Jessica i don't want to saw her hurt.

"Yeoboseo". It's Jessica unnie

"Unnie, are you free today?'. I asked her

"Yeah why?"

"I just want to tell you something 'important'." I said

"Okay no problem sis". Then i hung up. 'Lee Donghae, you should have a good reason why did you do this to her and i don't let you make my unnie hurt '

___________________________

_____________

Annyeong Readers, new chapter is here  Sorry for the late update co'z kinda busy last week thats why. 

please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :)  hope you like it.