Finally

Forgive & Forget

 

Yoona’s POV

 I realized that Donghae will never love me back again so I signed the divorce paper and packed my things and also changmin things after that I wrote a letter for him and leave it beside the Divorce paper.

Jessica’s POV

After I knew that Mom is in the hospital we quickly went out. After an hour finally we are now in the hospital. And I saw my mom lying in the bed then Me and Krystal hug her immediately.

        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeEMSrCRvugR1U-DLCgay

I am so happy that you two are here”. My mom said.  Her face is pale and she has no energy.

“How are you Mom?...and what happened to you?”. Krystal butted in and answer and thanks to her she asked her and I am also curious.

                                Umma’s head fell down that her world is gonna collapse every minute. Then she started sobbing and she tried to hold her tears but one by one it fell down. I quickly hug her then her sob became louder and louder and that causes me and Krystal also cry.

“The bank *hic* sent a letter *hic* that they will going to close our *hic* Business if we will not pay our loan”.  She said between her sob and cry harder and with that I hugged her more tightly. And Krystal also joined and cry.

An hours passed Umma fell asleep. I planned to talk to Tiffany tomorrow morning.

“Krystal, stay here to watch Umma first okay?, and here’s the money so that if you get hungry use it to buy a food”. I gave her the money kissed her forehead.

“Be careful Unnie, stay safe”. She said, I smiled to her and went out.

 

Donghae’s POV

I can’t keep myself not to think Jessica and now that I knew that her Mom is in the hospital right now I know that it’s because the bank is going to get their business if they are not going to pay their Loan. I am willing to pay it but Jessica doesn’t want me to see nor to talk with.

And now I am happy that Yoona leave me and she signed the Divorce I have waiting for so that I can marry my true love, Jessica.

FLASHBACK

I noticed that Yoona is Changmin is not around so I find them in Changmin’s Room, My Bedroom, In the garden but there is no sign. I quickly went to our cabinet and I only saw my clothes and I noticed an envelope and a letter beside it. I opened that enveloped and I saw that she signed the divorce paper that I am waiting for. And I read the letter beside it        

           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEGbw-d82N0HkICHjJD1e        Dear My Love, Donghae

I realized that you’re not happy with us I cannot see anymore youre happy face,

your bright smile. And I also realized that you truly love Jessica. When you see her picture even though she’s not beside your happy and you smile.

Even though my heart is suffering I am now setting you free and I hope you have a happy and beautiful family.

p.s : I you like to see Changmin just text me neh? :D.

love,

Im Yoona

End of Flashback

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N hello there!! I am so sorry that i did not update last month. So i cut this chapter here. Forgive me neh?. But i will try to update tommorow or Later maybe?. hehe. And the winner is....... HAESICA yehey!!.. i saw some of you wanted to became Haesica in the end so it will be but it will not going to end yet. Or do you want to END this faster??. I will be waiting for your answers or feedbacks.

And welcome to the readers out there who would like subscribe but if you don't like it's okay. No PLAGIARISM okay?, if i knew that some people plagiarize this then i will DELETE this story *sigh*