Mission

Yaong, Yaong!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s what!?” Yuqi yelled. So loud that Minnie flinched and hissed in pain due to her hypersensitive ears. Not only did her hearing heightened, but also her whole senses. A single touch from anything sends her shivering from the weird, complex, and intense sensations. It was perhaps the side-effect of inhaling too many fumes and being near that repellant stone earlier. And Yuqi ing teasing her, too! She groaned and silently told herself that she’d get her revenge on Yuqi later when Soyeon’s not around.

“Tone it down, idiot!” Minnie scowled. Thankfully, Soyeon let her slide this time because of her situation.

“No, but seriously? Soojin is now a student in this university?” Yuqi asked in disbelief, hands wide open to emphasize her distress. “And under your dorm!?”

“What’s wrong with that?” Soyeon asked calmly, and Yuqi couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Yeah, what the hell is wrong with that?” Minnie chimed in, the same confused expression plastered on her face. “The Director was the one who allowed and enrolled Soojin in our campus. Not like we can do anything about that. And it’s for a mission.”

“But why was she assigned under Dorm A?” Yuqi grunted and crossed her arms. “She could’ve been under my dorm?”

“Uhm, because Shuhua is in Dorm A? Shuhua is her mission?” Minnie stated matter-of-factly. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?”

Yuqi’s fuming face suddenly turned red in embarrassment. “Me? Jealous?” She scoffed. “Hell no! Definitely not with her!”

“Oh, you definitely are!” Minnie teased, smirking mischievously as she settled herself comfortably on Soyeon’s couch, enjoying the view of Yuqi’s flustered and appalled face.

“I told you, I’m not!” Yuqi argued furiously.

“Don’t worry. I understand your feelings. After all, Soojin’s not just a temptress herself. But she was Soyeon’s ex-girl---”

Soyeon, who was behind Yuqi and was previously busy and intentionally ignoring the two, glared menacingly towards Minnie upon hearing those words that are about to leave the Thai’s excessively uncontrollable tongue. A dark aura suddenly surrounded her, and Minnie gulped in fear before she lets out a nervous laugh. Yuqi, on the other hand, was ranting nonsense and continuously grilled Minnie on what she was supposed to say.

“What? Ex what? Ex girl, what? Minnie, talk! You stupid, scatterbrained cat!”

“Ex-girlfriend!!” Minnie suddenly shouted, panicking from the overwhelming sounds she heard from the boisterous Chinese and the foreboding energy of Soyeon’s sinister stare.

Soyeon’s eyes suddenly turned a deep, crimson red.

“Ex-girlfriend…” Yuqi reiterated, sounding depressed.

Fix it, or else, Minnie heard Soyeon’s hostile words in her head, gulping at the grim aura the Wizard was emitting behind Yuqi.

“Yeah, yeah, ex-girlfriend! Soojin was Soyeon’s, uhm, friend! Ex-girlfriend! Ex space friend! You get me?” Minnie amended, emphasizing the word space between ex and girlfriend to convince Yuqi.

Seeing the Chinese breathed a soft sigh of relief, Soyeon’s eyes reverted to being tender and gentle as she stared at Yuqi’s resigned expression. She quickly hugged her girlfriend from behind and whispered words in her ear, which Minnie forcefully ignored because of her hypersensitive hearing. Thankfully, Soyeon was clever enough to put a good sound barrier spell.

In a matter of seconds, Yuqi’s eyes went wide, and a delighted gasp escaped her lips. She quickly squeezed Soyeon and kissed her forehead lovingly before finally calming down, nodding her head in agreement to whatever Soyeon was saying. Like a love-sick, obedient puppy.

Minnie couldn’t guess what they were talking about due to the barrier spell, but she did feel the sudden shift of atmosphere. From the dark and brooding mood to light and vibrant ambiance.

Soyeon’s room is full of energy-absorber. Minnie thought as she wanders her eyes, only noticing the several talismans and sigils on the wall. No wonder she keeps Yuqi around to lift her mood.

Maybe I’m not being hypersensitive, Minnie suddenly deduced, realizing how this room had been affecting everyone’s mood, albeit quite differently. And Yuqi was the only exception. Did Soyeon make Yuqi the source of this room’s energy? But why?

Ignoring the love birds’ cheesy banter and thinking deeply, Minnie listed out different things that would prove her theories and compared Soyeon’s magic room to everyone else. Especially Yuqi’s room.

Yuqi’s room had some sigils, too. They’re probably Soyeon’s. But more importantly, why would Soyeon ask Miyeon to place a secret portal from her room to Yuqi’s? Finally putting the pieces together, Minnie gasped so loud that it caught the lover’s attention. Soyeon wasn’t strict, nor was she gatekeeping Yuqi at all---like how everyone perceives---But Soyeon was just downright…

“Soyeon, you’re so whipped!!!!” Minnie suddenly exclaimed, causing both Yuqi and Soyeon to raise their brow.

“What do you mean?” Yuqi asked verbally while Soyeon did it on telepathy.

“Oh, the sigils, the talismans, the portals---”

“Portals?” Yuqi asked.

Realizing what Minnie was saying, Soyeon blushed and quickly cast a spell on Minnie to shut . Minnie, however, playfully wiggled her eyes at her, while Yuqi, again, was confused.

“You love her that much that you wanted to keep tabs on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter