008

The Thin Line Between Love & Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tiffany woke up to a dark room, head pounding from all the alcohol she consumed the previous night, too tired to move. She hadn't fully processed that there was another person lying next to her as yet. When she decides to push through the pain and sit up a little, she notices the person in the corner of her eye and immediately froze.

Turning her head slowly, she squints and makes out the blonde woman's figure who currently has her arms wrapped around her. She moves slightly so she can get a better view of the woman, who was sleeping peacefully.

Unfortunately, the blonde was a light sleeper, so she didn't get a lot of time to gaze at the sleeping figure.

"Tiffany?" The blonde mumbles, still half asleep. She takes a minute to fully open her eyes and gives the brunette a faint smile. "You're awake? Did you sleep well?"

Tiffany smiles, "Yeah, the best rest I've gotten in a while. Thanks for looking after me, although it must've been hard. I'm sorry."

"Nonsense," Taeyeon disagrees. "It's the least I can do for you, especially after you let me stay with you."

Tiffany shrugs, "That's nothing. It's good having company."

Taeyeon raises her eyebrow, "What about Mr. Perfect?"

The brunette fights back a scoff, "That's a little complicated."

Taeyeon hesitates before asking, "Do you...wanna talk about it?" Which earns her a head shake in disagreement. 

The brunette yawns, "Maybe in the morning, I'm still tired." 

Taeyeon places her hand on the brunette's cheek, "Are you still feeling down?"

"No, not really," Tiffany denies. "My head is still pounding, though it's not as painful as before." 

The blonde immediately sits up and stretches after hearing the brunette's answer, making Tiffany confused, "Where are you going?" She already misses the warmth the blonde gave her, but she wouldn't admit it out loud. 

"Going to get you some painkillers," She moves out of the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter