005

The Thin Line Between Love & Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three days since the nice talk they had. Tiffany couldn't say she was surprised, although she was slightly disappointed, but when isn't she when it comes to Taeyeon. That night she felt like the person she was talking to wasn't Taeyeon, but someone else. 

Taeyeon wasn't just being weird towards her, but to everyone, minus Seohyun, and nobody knew why. She was rather quiet, and when asked a question would should shrug or shake her head yes or no. It was unlike her. 

The nine girls were headed on their way to another music show. For the first time in a long time, all of them were in the same van. Thanks to a grumpy blonde, there was obvious tension. Taeyeon and Tiffany were seated right next to each other with Tiffany in the middle of Taeyeon and Sunny. The blonde's head was leaning on the window. She hadn't spoken a word to Tiffany all morning, it was as if she was pretending the girl didn't exist.

Sunny leans over Tiffany and places her hand on Taeyeon's knee, "Taeng, are you okay?"

Taeyeon fights the urge to say something nasty, but calms herself, "I'm fine." She grumbles while moving her knee out of Sunny's reach, causing the girl to look at Tiffany who only shrugged in return.

The van stopped about twenty minutes later and Taeyeon practically throws herself out of it, desperate to get away from everyone. Her mood swings were getting worse and nobody was in the mood to deal with it. The rest of the girls took their time getting out of the van making sure they've left nothing before heading to the dressing room.

"A little faster ladies!" Their other manager, Haein, rushes them. "Fany unnie, you're going to wardrobe with Taeyeon-unnie. Sunny-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie, you are going to makeup. Yuri-unnie, Sica-unnie, Seohyunnie and Yoona, you are going to the stylists to get your hair done first." She rambles out rapidly, clearly stressed. "And quickly, or Hyunjin-oppa will have my head."

"Have fun!" Sooyoung teases Tiffany while jogging off towards the make-up artists, getting an eye roll in response. Tiffany leisurely makes her way towards wardrobe praying not to run into Hyunjin while hoping Taeyeon isn't too unbearable to work with today. 

When she got inside the room, she found Taeyeon sitting on the single chair by the window that overlooks the parking lot of the building. The blonde turns at the sound of someone entering the room. When she sees who it is, she bites her lip nervously and shifts uncomfortably.

Tiffany raises her eyebrow, "Are you okay?" She moves a little closer to the girl. The stylists weren't there as yet, so it was just the two of them.

Taeyeon nods, "I'm fine."

Tiffany purses her lips, "You're obviously not. You've been moody all day," Her eyes shift a bit. "If you don't want to talk about it with me, that's fine. I'm just trying to help."

That seems to set the blonde off, "Why the would I wanna talk to you about it? Why would I wanna talk to you about anything?" She spits out. "I don't like you. I ing despise you. The only reason we talked was because we're sharing a house and I didn't want to make it any more awkward than it already is. Just because we talked that one time doesn't mean I want to become friends with you Stephanie."

The other woman stands there and stares. And stares. And stares. She's not surpised. Taeyeon has never been the nicest with her words towards her, ever, but that doesn't make it hurt any less every single time. 

The blonde stares back, as if she's expecting some sort of reaction from the woman, but Tiffany won't give her that. She won't give her the satisfaction of showing that she's hurt her. She's not the same young, emotional, naive girl she was years ago. Taeyeon wasn't going to have power over her today. 

"Hey girls," Their stylist, Jiyoon, enters the room, with her team of stylists following. "Sorry we're late!" She pauses, seeing the two girls in a middle of a staring match. "We haven't interrupted anything, have we?"

Taeyeon breaks the stare, "Well actually, I was-"

"No," Tiffany interrupts her, turning to the stylists w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter