Prologue

The Thin Line Between Love & Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Are you crazy?"  Tiffany winced but remained quiet.  "Hyunjin oppa, you know we don't get along. This is a bomb waiting to explode!" "Taeyeon, this is the only option we have-" Taeyeon interrupted, "Why can't I stay with Seohyun or Yuri? They live alone in their own places, I'm sure they'd love to have me there." Tiffany rolls her eyes. It's not like she wants to go through with this either, but it seems to be the only option and she can understand so she doesn't get why Taeyeon is making a big fuss about it.  The dorm was being re-decorated and Taeyeon needed a place to stay in the mean time. The only members who weren't living there was Seohyun, Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany. "The other members have already decided their living arrangements. Hyoyeon is staying with Yuri, and Yoona and Sunny are staying with Seohyun." "What about Sica? Why can't I stay with her?" Taeyeon retorts, trying to find any kind of loophole. Their manager sighs, "Because she's living with her sister and parents and the last thing they need is an unwanted guest in their home. Plus, with this arrangement hopefully you two can finally grow up and learn to get along. This group has been together for seven years and you two can't even be civil with each other. It's ridiculous!" He shouts angrily at the equally angry girl across from him. He turns to Tiffany to see her reaction but she's still quite calm and quiet since the moment she walked in the room. Taeyeon grimaces, "This is still outrageous." She huffs. "Have you even asked her if she wants me to stay with her?" She asks him refusing to acknowledge the woman sitting not that far away from her. "Well it's not like you can stay with Kibum is it? Dispatch would expose you two in less than a week. And your parents live in Jeonju, which would be a pain for you to drive back and forth to Seoul for schedules." Their manager explains. "And yes, I have asked Tiffany. That's why she's here." Taeyeon rolls her eyes at their manager and turns to face the woman she refused to acknowledge since she stepped foot in the room, "So you're completely fine with me staying in your house with you?" Tiffany shrugs, "I'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter