4. Baby baby

TOTGA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT

DARA

 

I finished my photo shoot luckily i can contain my pain. The crew already fixing their things but here i am at the dressing room too tired to move i felt so exhausted.

 

knock knock

 

I heard the door open i saw grey the photographer and my friend. I look at him and smile,He lock the door and sat beside me. Its only me and him at the room

"Is there any problem?"

I look at my hands that is in my lap playing the ring, our ring. I shook my head i dont want to talk i dont trust my voice now. Grey has been my friend ever since college, he knows everything about me and jiyong how we started. I know i cant lie to him he know me too well.

 

"You know i can see you through right?. Did you fought again?"

I bit my lips trying hard not to cry. I dont want to cry in front of him not in front of anyone.

"You can cry all you want its only us here i already asked the team to leave." He patted my back

But i cant help but to sob. Until tears slowly falling.

 

"Shhh" he hug me while patting my back. Everytime he comforts me he just let me cry until i get tired. he never said a word until i was ready to tell him everything. It was bom who is in his position before but she is in states and also CL so he is the only one i can talked to.

 

I wipe my tears "sorry you saw me again cry"

"Ani its fine. I want you to pour your tears all out so that you dont have any tears left."

I smiled to him i inhaled. "ready to hear me out?"

" as always" he said

"Well we just fought because he have a dating scandal again. And his company never denied or admit it. Its easy to deny but why he cant deny those rumors ? Cant he understand it pains me to hear those rumors about him."

" dara maybe he have his own reason maybe he just want to protect you. To the public"

"Yup but protecting me to the public but does he consider what i felt?"

" have you talk about this?"

"He always dodge those and change the topic i just want assurance grey. It is wrong to feel this way? I felt like he was slowly slipping away from me and im tired." And i cried again

"You ate both in this industry. You know its difficult right but you two still choose to be together right? Even though you know the consequences. So why now?"

"I dont know maybe im not that strong enough. Im not strong like what others thought."

" aigoo." 

"He never called me since yesteday."

"Maybe his company confiscated his phone again."

"But he usually called me even trulandline or borrow a phone from his bandmates like he used to."

"give him time dara. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter