Starry night, starry eyes

City Love

The moment Donghae stepped out the door, Hyukjae hurriedly grabbed his phone from his bedroom to call Sungmin. After ten minutes of word vomit consisting of Hyukjae gushing over the kiss, panicking over the fact that he just did that, disbelief that Donghae actually agreed to go on a date with him, and then panicking all over again because even if he was the one who asked the other out, he had no control over what his mouth was saying when his brain was still processing the kiss. 

 

“Oh my God, I have a date tomorrow.” Hyukjae sounds out of breath through the phone but you could hear the excitement in his voice. Sungmin has been laughing to his heart’s content for over fifteen minutes now, his friend is usually well-composed and has a habit of thinking everything through before he does something. So even if this phone call was so late at night, he considers it a blessing to be able to witness, at least hear it first hand, his friend’s jumbled thought process. “It’s going to be alright Hyukkie, he said yes didn’t he? He even suggested it be tomorrow—well technically it’s later but whatever.”

 

“I know but

 

“Hyukkie, you have to stop worrying for once and celebrate things like this. Don’t you feel proud for asking Donghae out, because I am! I only know him through your stories but I already feel like he’s excited and looking forward to this date too.” Hyukjae nods after a while of silence on both ends, although the other doesn’t see him, “Enjoy your date, alright? Just think of it as one of those hangouts you do at the cafe.”

 

“Thanks Minnie, I’m sorry for freaking out. It's been a while since I’ve been on a date and you know I’m almost never the first one to ask.”

 

“It’s fine, even I was surprised that you asked him out and I’m really proud of you for doing so. Just be yourself, Donghae already likes hanging out with you, I just know he’s going to love going on a date with you.”

 

Somehow, Hyukjae slept better than he had thought after the phone call with Sungmin. However, that peace was short lived the moment he opened his eyes the next morning. His thoughts consisted of the following:

 

OH my god, did I really do that??

 

His lips are so soft though, UGH why are they so soft??

 

OH. MY. GOD. I kissed him and asked him on a date??

 

Oh god, what if I was possessed last night by a demon who makes you do your most hidden desires then leaves your body the morning after so you could wallow away in embarrassment

 

Hyukjae’s inner monologue and turmoil is cut short by the loud ringing and vibrations coming from his phone. He shakes the jitters and nervous energy he was emitting a second ago, then taking a deep breath in and a quick one out just to because, before finally answering the call.

 

“Are you finally done overthinking?” Heechul deadpanned, Hyukjae could almost see the elder’s face through his voice, nonchalant as he admires his hands for the nth time. It almost made him chuckle, almost. 

 

“How’d you—”

 

“We’ve been friends for years Hyukkie, I know you like the back of my beautiful hand. But enough of that and overthinking, I called because I personally wanted to give you the pep talk myself.” 

 

“...personally?—” “SAME DIFFERENCE! Anyway, I just know Teukie hyung and Minie would coddle and give you reassurance BUT with me, you’re getting none of that!”

 

“Okay hyung, that sounds amazing and all but, uh—NO thank you. I’m hanging up now, okay?—”

 

“Lee Hyukjae if you so much as end this call right now I will personally go over there and knock on your soon-to-be boyfriend’s door and give you something legitimate to be nervous about.”

 

Hyukjae is positive Heechul hears the heavy gulp Hyukjae did, which confirms his suspicions when he hears the elder chuckle maniacally on the other line. “Now that I have your undivided attention, I want you to listen to me very closely. I’m only going to say this once, so I suggest to savor this moment where I am about to bless you with my divine

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Right! Where was I? Oh, yesyou do not need any of that, the pep talks and all that pizzazz. You’re Lee ing Hyukjae, being yourself is all you got to be. And if any of the stories you’ve told us about this guy is true, then you’ve probably already charmed him—heck, he might have already fallen for you already, he’s just not aware yet.”

 

“Hyung, don’t you think it’s a little early for that?”

 

“Why do you have so little faith in yourself, Lee Hyukjae? This better not be because of the past because that had nothing to do with you. That punk was a selfish prick, he didn’t deserve the love and devotion you’ve blessed him throughout your relationship. You know what? I’m actually glad he hasn’t made it big, serves him right for everything he did to you. Any way, let’s not think about that jerk anymore and focus on the present

 

“I didn’t bring him up though...”

 

“—you’ve already got Lee Donghae caught on your fishing line of love, all you have to do is reel him in

 

Really, hyung? A fishing metaphor is what you’re going to go for?”

 

—THE POINT IS, you’ve got nothing to worry about because he already likes you for who you are, you’ve got to trust me on this. You are an amazing person, Lee Hyukjae, everyone around you knows that, except you. Have confidence in yourself, okay? Check yourself out in the mirror once in a while, you’ve got to appreciate the goods before anyone else does.”

 

“Wow, hyung… Didn’t know you had it in you, you’re actually really good at giving pep talks.”

 

“Don’t push it Lee, this is a once in a lifetime thing. Don’t go expecting I’d do this again in the near future, didn’t you feel how much I’m trying not to cringe throughout this whole phone call?”

 

“I did actually, it’s why I was trying to interrupt you but you were so adamant in finishing your speech, I just gave up at the end.”

 

“Whatever, it’s done and I’m never doing that again. By the way, did you already have an outfit in mind? Ditch that oversized sweaterdon’t ask how I knew, you’re just so predictable Lee Hyukjae. Anyway, go prepare what I have in mind, I’m positive, like five hundred percent positive that Donghae will go brain dead once he sets his eyes on you.

 

“I’d like to go on a date with someone who isn’t brain dead, thank you very much. Plus, if this is about that outfit you made me wear for Halloween back in college, then forget it hyung.”

 

“...you kept the outfit?”

 

“That’s not the point hyung!”

 

“I think you’re forgetting how much people wanted your that night, you should actually be thanking me for that. I’m the reason why they were blessed with hot Lee Hyukjae at the party.”

 

“Never again hyung,” Hyukjae physically shivers when flashbacks to that ‘cursed’ night run through his mind, “those clothes suit you better any way.”

 

“We’ve got to work on your confidence but that would have to be for another time, right now you need to just trust me on this and do as I say.”

 

So with a heavy sigh, Hyukjae throws all reason out the window and places his trust in his Heechul hyung. He just hopes, really, truly hopes that Heechul doesn’t make him wear anything remotely similar to the one back in college.What am I getting myself into?



 

It’s… not that bad, Hyukjae thinks to himself. Thoroughly scanning Heechul’s planned outfit in the mirror, he’s got say; Heechul’s got game. Hyukjae still can’t put his mind around how on point Heechul’s memory was, heck, even he didn’t know he had these pieces if Heechul didn’t specifically describe them. 

 

Donned in what Heechul called, his once in a lifetime blessing to mankind, Hyukjae feels a surge of confidence that ampts up his gummy smile that doesn’t seem to dim no matter how long he’s staring into the mirror. Hyukjae was actually a little wary of the choices as he was laying them out on his bed, but he’s so glad that Heechul has proven them wrong because damn, he almost didn’t recognize himself.

 

He’s got a cream to off-white satin shirt with the first button undone, as per Heechul’s suggestion (read: coercion), under a black striped shirt but this time it’s ed all the way and it’s tucked into his pants at the front. Again, way beyond his comfort zone when it comes to style, but the top wasn’t what takes the cake, it was the skin tight black denim pants. Heechul’s pièce de résistance, however, highlighted assets that even Hyukjae didn’t know he had. His legs look longer than they really are, thanks to his shirt being tucked and the simple black belt with a round silver buckle. 

 

And while on the subject of ets, it would be such a shame to leave out Hyukjae’s usually hidden posterior. As Hyukjae checks himself out, he’s personally thankful for whoever thought of making black denim jeans. The denim pants were tight enough to accentuate his smooth curves yet the dark color adds a false veil of mystery that doesn’t expose the goods at first glance. 

 

“Can’t I wear a different pair of jeans hyung?”

 

“Like what? Your favorite khaki dad pants? No way, that would just ruin the masterpiece I’ve beautifully created.”

 

“But hyung these pants are just

 

“They are nothing but perfect, that’s what they are! Listen Hyukkie, the main goal of this outfit is to have Donghae drooling the moment he sets his eyes on you, and I plan to do just that! You’re always the one drooling over his strong arms and handsome face—NO don’t even try to deny it, even Jisung has noticed and pointed it out on multiple occasions.”

 

“I do not always drool over him hyung, that was one time when he came to the cafe right after working out at the gym!”

 

“Whatever makes you sleep at night Hyukkie but that doesn’t change my mind. We’re making Lee Donghae drool tonight or so help me!”

 

As much as Hyukjae wants to blame Heechul for kindling a fire of interest regarding the elder’s ‘main goal’, a tiny yet relevant voice in Hyukjae’s mind is excited with the possibility of eliciting a reaction from his neighbor. 

 

Three consecutive knocks shakes Hyukjae from the hodge podge of emotions and nerves coursing through his whole body. He does another thorough once over, his light makeup, a wash of color across his eyelids, and his lips looking hydrated and plump courtesy of the lip balm he applied. Hyukjae’s hair is lightly styled, still the signature soft looking down style however he’s opted to part his bangs slightly off-center, even combing his fingers through his hair a few times with a hint of hairspray to achieve a messy and textured look.

 

“You’ve got this.” Hyukjae says into the mirror, a light chuckle bursting from his lips simply because this is actually happening sdjkfhasdjk. And yes, Hyukjae’s mind just had a keyboard smash. 

 

By the time Hyukjae has his hand on the knob, he’s recalling all the advice he had gotten from his hyungs and Sungmin, and somehow, he’s able to calm the loud thumping of his heart against his chest. He takes another lungful and slowly exhales before slowly opening the front door. Although his nerves are rattling, Hyukjae finds the giddy smile on his face an easy one. 

 

However the sight that welcomes him behind the door produces an unattractive gasp from Hyukjae. Looking rather dapper in a simple dark blue graphic tee, tucked neatly into his loose fitting khaki pants, Donghae has his hair styled up and away from his handsome face with one lone strand of hair curling delicately on his forehead. But before Hyukjae could get lost in checking his date out, he realizes that Donghae has greeted with a hey and is now waiting for Hyukjae to reply.

 

“Sorry,” Hyukjae shakes his head to regain composure, he opens the door wider yet keeps his hand on the door knob just so he’s got something to keep him grounded “you look amazing. I mean, you always do but—yeah.”

 

“Thank you, you look amazing as well. Here, these are for you.” it’s only at that moment did Hyukjae notice that Donghae was holding a bouquet. The flower arrangement was simple yet it was very beautiful, consisting of pink and purple roses, sunflowers, baby’s breaths and eucalyptus. Hyukjae gives into carefully taking in the scent of fresh flowers and eucalyptus, which elicits a shy chuckle when he sees Donghae is looking at him fondly. “These are beautiful, thank you.”

 

“They’re not as beautiful as you but I think the meaning behind them compensates for that.”

 

Wow, we’re not even out of the floor yet and you’re already spouting nonsense.” Nonsense he says, why are you blushing like a tomato and futilely hiding your face in the bouquet then? And it’s like Donghae could read his inner monologue because he’s bursted into a hearty chuckle that Hyukjae can’t help but join in as well. When Donghae has calmed down, he gently takes Hyukjae’s left hand and places a tender kiss at the back while maintaining eye contact. Donghae’s eyes are bright and sparkling, perfectly mirroring Hyukjae’s, “Ready to go?”

 

“Don’t I get to know where and what we’re doing before I let you whisk me away?”

 

“How about I give you a hint instead? You’re going to love it there.”

 

“That’s not much of a hint,” Hyukjae doesn’t stop the pout from forming, “I still have no idea where we’re going.” 

 

“Just trust me on this, I promise you’re going this is a night you’ll never forget.”

 

“You seem very confident.”

 

“You know what, I am.” Donghae flashes him a toothy grin, making Hyukjae, yet again, laugh fondly at the sight before him. “Lead the way then, let’s see what you were able to pull off in less than twenty four hours.”



 

The drive a little outside Seoul took about thirty minutes, which didn’t feel that long when conversation between the two flowed smoothly. Hyukjae almost forgot they were on a date, if not for the continuous flirting and the obvious shift in their dynamic. 

 

Once they’ve arrived at their destination and they’ve found a decent parking spot, Donghae haphazardly removes his seatbelt, sprinting towards Hyukjae’s side to open the door for him. As Donghae makes his way to the trunk to take out the stuff he brought for the date, Hyukjae scolds him for being reckless, which was hard to do when internally you’re swooning and Hyukjae’s face color was betraying his words. 

 

“I wanted to be a gentleman” Donghae reasons out, to which Hyukjae just replies with a fond idiot

 

After Donghae has gotten the basket he brought out of the trunk and has made sure that it was closed properly, he turns to Hyukjae with a smile, offering his hand for the other to take. The latter takes it immediately, threading their fingers together and allowing himself to be led into the park.

 

“I think I know now what you’ve planned for tonight.” Hyukjae says confidently. The hint Donghae gave him at the apartment wasn’t helpful at all but when he saw the basket, it automatically clicked. “You’ve planned a picnic date, haven't you?”

 

“I’m surprised it took you this long to figure it out when you’ve mentioned this date idea more than once.” It's now Donghae’s turn to sound confident, knowing the blush on Hyukjae’s face is because of the fact that Donghae pays attention and remembers details such as this. Now that Donghae has mentioned it, Hyukjae does remember saying it but only in passing. It was never Hyukjae’s intention to throw it as a hint to Donghae, Hyukjae does genuinely want to have a picnic date. 

 

The two walk leisurely, enjoying the cool weather and the faint chatter from the people they pass by. Hyukjae feels silly now, looking back at how nervous he was for the date. This feels so natural, he thinks fondly as he catches a glimpse of their hands intertwined. His heart is still pounding except now it’s because of how much he’s enjoying the date so far. 

 

The deeper the walk into the park, the fewer the people there are, Hyukjae notices. It’s quieter and yet the silence wasn’t uncomfortable. Hyukjae also notices that there are gazebos scattered across this part of the park. It’s a little hard to see but Hyukjae could make out from the gazebo’s silhouette that they looked like small pavilions. It’s a shame, Hyukjae thinks, I bet the colors would look magical in the sunlight. Then Hyukjae wonders if they could come back here for a day date, maybe next time they could try the mini games and rides just outside the park’s entrance. 

 

Wow, tonight’s date hasn’t even started yet he’s already planning and looking forward to the next one.

 

Hyukjae’s suddenly giggling himself silly, earning a confused yet endearing look from Donghae, “I’m not boring you, am I? Just a few steps more—”

 

No, no it’s not like that at all. Just thinking of how magical the small pavilions must look in the daylight then it led to something else.” Hyukjae succeeds in easing the small crease in Donghae’s forehead, the latter is back to his carefree smile yet there’s a glint in his eyes that he wants to know more about that something else. However, Donghae keeps silent and opts to shake his head instead, then he takes out a dark navy handkerchief inside the basket and hands it over to Hyukjae, “I’m going put a blindfold on you, is that okay?”

 

Hyukjae takes the liberty of turning his back towards Donghae, the latter taking this as a sign of permission and momentarily lays the basket on the ground to carefully conceal Hyukjae’s eyes with the handkerchief. Once the blindfold is secure, Donghae asks Hyukjae to wait just a moment more to set the final touches to the surprise. 

 

As Hyukjae waits, strangely, he finds comfort in hearing Donghae’s faint movement from a distance partnered with the scent of sweet citrus from the latter’s favorite perfume and the clean cottony scent of fabric softener. 

 

Hyukjae’s eyes take some time to adjust to the sudden change in lighting yet once they do, nothing could be as magical as the sight before him.

 

The inside of the pavilion looked as magical as the outside, especially now that Hyukjae’s eyes have adjusted. The dim lighting of the lone bulb provided inside the pavilion strangely adds to the intimate atmosphere that Donghae was trying to achieve. There’s a rustic-esque rug laid out inside the pavilion, fairy lights littered and decorating the blank spaces that aren’t covered by the rug. In the middle of the rug there are two large cushions beside each other, comfortable enough for both Donghae and Hyukjae to sit on, and extra blankets not far off for when either of them get cold. Donghae’s basket is placed on the side, opened and its contents set up neatly on a cloth placemat in front of the cushions.

 

“I know what you’re thinking, no, I actually made those sandwiches myself. I’m not going to feed you those from your cafe.” Donghae says, as if he could read what Hyukjae was thinking when he sees the two plates of stuffed sandwiches. Now that Hyukjae is comfortably sitting inside the pavilion, this date is now feeling more real than one of those dreams he’s had before. 

 

The breeze is enough for them to not feel hot under all the lights around them, yet their close proximity—enough for their thighs to touch, sustains the warmth Hyukjae is feeling in his chest.  “I’m actually really impressed. But you do know that if you’d done that, you wouldn’t hear the end of it from Heechul hyung” Hyukjae accepts the plate Donghae has prepared for him, a half sandwich that greatly contributes to the whole weight of the plate, there’s also a hand chopped fruit cup on the side and a dark chocolate and raspberry tart that looks too cute, Hyukjae is actually contemplating whether he should eat it or not.

 

“Which is why I didn’t do it” They both laugh for a good minute, they probably have the same scene playing in their heads where Heechul is just going on and on, talking Donghae’s ear off if he had bought date food from Hyukjae’s cafe. 

 

The laughter has died down yet the smiles on their faces hadn’t left, especially Hyukjae’s which seems to just glow more and more as he looks over everything once again, “This is so beautiful Hae, I can’t believe you pulled this off in one day.” Hyukjae’s voice is soft and in awe, this was everything he’s always wanted for a date and more. 

 

“Well, I can’t take all the credit.” Donghae picks on his fruit cup, his head is bowed but since Hyukjae is so close, he sees the blush traveling from Donghae’s neck to his ears clearly. ”Kyuhyun and my other friend, Siwon, helped me a lot.” It’s actually funny, now that Hyukjae thinks about it, earlier the latter was puffed up in confidence and openly flirting with him but one compliment has him flushing like Hyukjae was on that phone call with Heechul earlier.

 

it, Hyukjae thinks, they’re both too whipped for each other any way—and it’s only been their first date. He lowered his plate so that he could freely reach over the small space between them and place a kiss on Donghae’s red cheek. The reaction is instantaneous, Donghae’s face lifts and quickly turns to look at Hyukjae with wide eyes and a smitten smile. It’s already starting to hurt because Hyukjae’s smile hasn’t dropped since they’ve arrived but he wouldn’t drop it anyway, not when everything about this night makes him so happy. 

 

Donghae reciprocates and plants a tender kiss on Hyukjae’s cheek and then holds a piece of juicy melon right at his lips for Hyukjae to eat. They probably look like complete and utter lovesick fools to the people passing by, however none of them notice. They’re both too engrossed in the bubble they’ve created around them. Right now, nothing else matters.



 

The drive back home was surrounded with comfortable silence. Donghae’s playlist plays softly in the background as Hyukjae replays the whole day in his mind. He’s sighing dreamily in his seat every few minutes—during the first time he does so, Donghae asks if there’s anything wrong, a tinge of worry evident in the latter’s voice but Hyukjae quickly shuts that down by taking Donghae’s hand off the gear switch for a second to place a kiss at the back of his hand. “I’m perfect. I think I left my mind back at the park, I’m still thinking about our date.”

 

The silence is replaced by Donghae’s boisterous laughter and continuous banging on the top of his steering wheel. Hyukjae has half the mind to ask if the latter’s hand hurts after the ‘abuse’ but decides against it as the worry in Donghae’s face has completely disappeared; mission accomplished.



 

It was already thirty minutes before midnight when they arrived back at their apartment building. Hyukjae’s phone has been buzzing nonstop since he sent a message on his friend’s group chat that they’re on their way home. All his friends, especially Hechul, have been bombarding the chat with questions and impatient inquiries that Hyukjae has to turn his phone off to stop the buzzing. He’ll talk to them before he gets to bed. 

 

The elevator ride up to their floor went by quickly, in a blink they’re already standing in front of Hyukjae’s door. But before Hyukjae could say anything, Donghae pulled him in for a tight hug. “Thank you so much for tonight, I had a lot of fun.” Hyukjae says softly, his breath tickles the crook of Donghae’s neck having tucked his face there, it’s almost natural. He feels Donghae places a gentle kiss on the hair right above his ear, that’s the only place he could reach right now because of their proximity, “Thank you for asking me out, I’ve been dying to go on a date with you.”

 

Hyukjae bellows out a laugh right at Donghae’s ear just to get back at him, the latter is forced to loosen his grip on Hyukjae’s waist to escape his attacks. Hyukjae didn’t expect this kind of attack when they’ve basically been in each other’s personal space all night long. “I think I liked you better when you were quiet and blushing.”

 

“I know I like you, period.”

 

Yup, definitely like you with your mouth shut.”

 

“Keep telling yourself that honey, you do know I can feel how fast your heart is beating right?”

 

Please just shut up.”

 

Donghae’s chuckling right into his ear, it’s getting harder pretending he’s annoyed with the other. “But seriously, thank you for asking me out. I had so much fun tonight, I’m holding you as long as I can because I don’t know how else am I going to keep this night from ending.”

 

Hyukjae clutches Donghae’s shirt sleeve to keep himself grounded, “I don’t want it to end either but I kind of want to go on a date with you in the daylight.”

 

God, you already look amazing at night, how much more in the sunlight?” Donghae gently pulls Hyukjae away to cup the latter’s face and get another appreciative look on the other. “I don’t think my heart could handle that, who’s idea was it to wear dark jeans?”

 

“It was Heechul hyung, his goal was, and I quote, to have Donghae drooling the moment he sets his eyes on you, end quote.”

 

“Well tell him good job, I definitely did but like I controlled myself before actual drool came out of my mouth. Can’t have my date thinking I’m a mess because of him—well, I am but like it’s our first date so I wouldn’t want to scare him off thinking I’m in too deep already.” a shy smile blooms from Hyukjae’s face, he knows he should be feeling smug right now but Donghae’s confession completely caught him off guard. At least he could proudly boast to Heechul that the elder’s plan worked.

 

“Don’t worry, I think your date feels the same.” Hyukjae squeezes one of Donghae’s wrist as reassurance, “I definitely saw him drool over you more than once.”

 

Thank god, do you think he’ll get mad when he finds out I purposely go to his cafe dressed in my modeling clothes because I love seeing him flustered?”

 

“I don’t think so but I’m sure he’ll ask you to tone it down, his heart could only take so much.”

 

“We can’t have that now, don’t we? He isn’t even my boyfriend yet.“ Donghae says the last part softly, as if he was breathless, if they hadn’t been as close as they were Hyukjae wouldn’t have heard it. “He wouldn’t mind waiting, as long as he gets to be this close to you. I think he’d be alright with that.” Hyukjae tenderly caresses Donghae’s flushed cheek before leaning forward and, finally, placing a kiss on his soft lips. 

 

Donghae physically melts into him, his other hand dropping from his cheek and settling on his waist to pull Hyukjae in closer. It’s a tender and intimate exchange of soft presses and sighs, lips on lips, there’s no rush at all just them being in the moment. 

 

They pull apart, slowly reeling back from cloud nine, Donghae chasing his lips to give him three lasting pecks before succumbing to the reality of letting the other go for the time being. Donghae’s warm hand is still cradling Hyukjae’s pick cheek when he says good night, the air surrounding them rich with the promise of tomorrow. Hyukjae answers back with a good night kiss on Donghae’s cheek, thanking him once again for the wonderful night and wishing the other a good night’s rest. 

 

“After everything tonight, I definitely will.”

 

It’s so silly how much their whole dynamic changed so much after one night. Is it possible that everything feels so easy with Donghae?

 

As Hyukjae leans on his door, his date and neighbor had long since returned to his own abode, he stays rooted where he was. The smile on his face has yet to fade, the intense feeling he has in his chest is still burning, it's almost overwhelming. This is the first time Hyukjae had ever felt this much for another person, although he doesn’t want to compare, his previous relationship could never really compare.

 

Maybe Minnie and the hyungs would know something about this. Yes, he’ll ask them instead. Hyukjae has ignored them for too long, he’s planning on updating them on how everything went anyway.




And when Hyukjae opens their group chat to initiate a video call, he’s not really listening to Heechul’s irritated voice ranting about making them wait that long. Nope, he still has that dopey smile on his face, making Heechul even more annoyed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

Here are the inspirations to Hyukjae and Donghae's date night looks:

https://twitter.com/hyukingkate/status/1335932364644438018

 

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F7f%2Fca%2F43%2F7fca43d725555ea65ac75bdadf732459.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fbloggingdiscover.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F06%2F21%2Fsuper-junior-member-profile-and-facts-eunhyuk%2F&tbnid=3o0TNR5M-5opbM&vet=12ahUKEwidoILzvv3yAhXTIaYKHUXCCEIQMygXegUIARDaAQ..i&docid=Jzwgs1nkBdhasM&w=540&h=768&q=hyukjae%20hairstyle&client=firefox-b-d&ved=2ahUKEwidoILzvv3yAhXTIaYKHUXCCEIQMygXegUIARDaAQ

 

https://twitter.com/Its__Genie/status/1154291256631033861?s=19&fbclid=IwAR1yBGXO6O81FsRzIyAnjN4D9lYAtIEcgp_1sDHiMlfJachVgmKM7e1i3aU

 

 

 

 

It's been one year since I published my first fic y'all!! O(≧▽≦)O I've actually first published my fic on ao3 then proceeded to have it crossposted on aff a month later (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)エー It's been a wonderful year everyone, I honestly didn't think that I would be able to publish more after my first one so I just want to express my sincere gratitude for appreciating my fics, I couldn't do it without you guys! Here's to more years writing and more fics published with you guys <3 (و ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و