It's Love.

It's Love..

(I am not entirely sure how old Minzy's is but I'll make Minzy's older to fit the story better.)

{Minzy's POV}

"Noona! Noona wait up!" I didn't turn, I kept running away, barefooted, holding my flats in my hand as I did so.

"Noona~!" He called longer, his legs moving faster to catch up with me, his hand outstretched, I made an abrupt stop and he ran into me.

"Mian, Noona." He bowed lightly with his head, "Please come back, don't show them they won." He pleaded, I only noticed now that I had tears running down my face; I glanced down at my attire and let out a small strangled breath.

I felt ridiculous.

"Come," He held my hand gently, "I have an idea." I forced myself to remain calm as we walked back to school; it wasn't that long of a walk seeing I didn't run very far.

"Alright, Go into the girls bathroom and lock the door behind you, making sure nobody is inside, I'll be right back." He smiled and I did as I was told, I looked under all of the stalls and locked the door, I glanced into the mirror, and took a tissue from the dispenser and began wiping off all of my smudged make-up.

A soft knock played at the door and I stopped. 

"Noona, let me in~" Cheondoong's sweet voice came from the other side of the door, I walked the short distance to the door and unlocked it, "Palli-palli, lock it behind me." He said as he carried three cups of fruit punch, the same kind of fruit punch that soiled had my dress.

"Okay, Go into the stall and strip." He blushed a little, then began taking off his dress jacket and started ing his dress shirt, I watched with curiosity only to be dissapointed to find he was wearing a wifebeater under it.

I stepped into an empty stall, ping my dress from the side; clothes were hung above the door and I began buttoning his shirt on myself, "Pass me your dress." I did as I was told and stepped out of the stall in his dress shirt and boxers. (A/N: I made her a boyish girl in here so it makes sense. xD)

He glanced over at me as he laid the dress on the bathroom sink and took the cup of fruit punch, taking a sip and dumped the cup over the clean side of the dress. "W-what are you doing?!" I freaked out and he smiled brightly, "Sh~ My Grandmother taught me this." He gave another cute smile, before dumping another cup of fruit punch on the rest of the untainted fabric.

I sat down on the sink next to the dress and watched as he picked it up; wringing it out gently, he walked over to the hand dryers and smacked all three buttons  after positioning them just right. "This may take a while." He smiled awkwardly as he held the dress out before him; "I have plenty of time." I smirked.

"Good, hold this then since you 'Have Plenty of time" I need to use the bathroom, I'll lock the door behind me." He smiled as he ditched the dress next to me before running out of the restroom, I smiled as I took the dress up and began drying it out like he had.

- - - 

Cheondoong came back much later then I expected and I had already gotten dressed in the now red dress, that had previously been pure white.

"Wow! Noona, see~ I told you it would work." I nodded and he took his dress shirt and put it back on, he grabbed my hand and we walked to the gymnasium where the current dance was in, I had no shoes but that didn't matter, He turned around and hugged me, his hugs were always filled with warmth and love, he was always so comforting.

"Okay; " He sighed before getting down on one knee blushing furiously, "Noona, will you dance with me?" I nodded and he jumped up, hugging me and gave me a peck on the cheek, the blood was rising to my face as my fingers gently grazed my burning cheek, He began dancing happily and froze as he seemed to realize he wasn't just doing it in his head.

Cheondoong coughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head, "Mianhae, Noona." He blushed, I grabbed his hand and he followed me into the gymnasium and I could feel glares hurled toward me but I ignored them, refusing to make all of Cheondoongs hard work down the disgusting drains in this old school.

I dragged Cheondoong all the way into the middle, "Dance." I smiled as a fast Tango song hit my ears, He wiggled his eyebrows at me in acceptance of the challenge a small smirk played at his lips.

His hand placed on my waist and one on my hand, we began dancing, He seemed to turn into a completely different person when dancing; His face was concentrated, His moves swift and elegant unlike how he was when he wasn't dancing.

Matter-o'-factly, he was quite the klutz. He made a swift dip, my leg went into the air, his hand trailed up my leg, his face was red from embarrassment.

We finished our dance, Smiling at eachother, and didn't notice the crowd that had grown around us, he hugged me jumping up and down, before slowly calming down and pulled me over to the side of the gymnasium, "Noona, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable, I learned that dance watching my mom and dad.. nd believe me.. it was gag worthy." He blushed and I ruffled his hair, "Let's go home, I'm tired." I spoke and held his hand, "Noona, I need to call my mother, so she can pick me up from your house." He explained, I nodded, knowing he loved walking home with me, I found my shoes in the bathroom, I slipped the flats on, and walked outside to meet Cheondoong who had called his parents while I had went to get my shoes.

The whole walk home was comforting, "I appreciate  what you did, Cheondoong. Gamsahamnida." I bowed, placing my hands on my thighs and stood back up, He eye smiled at me, a light blush crept onto my cheeks. 

- - -

We both sat on my front porch after I had changed into Pajama's.

"I have Math first tomorrow, what about you?" I asked him, twiddling my thumbs.

"Ah, I have Math too, awesome." He laid his head on my lap, My hand began petting his hair, "Noona, I have this girl I like.." He spoke softly.

I froze a bit before continuing petting his hair, I held back my surprise as I replied, "You do? What is she like?" I asked, trying to be supportive, knowing that this is the first person he has ever told me he has been interested in.

"Well, she goes to our school.. she is really fun, oh, she is older then me.. she likes making fun of how I am clumsy.. She often tells me I am too skinny and that I should eat more.." A smile tugged at his lips, "I have known her for a long time.."

I bit my lip, "S-she sounds nice.." He nodded and closed his eyes gently.

"Noona," He began, his eyes still closed, "Do you think I should ask her out?" He asked and my heart felt like it was being squeezed.

"I-if you like her that much.." I watched as a familiar car pulled into the driveway, He opened his eyes before holding both of my hands, gazing into my eyes as he spoke.

"W-will.. Will I see you at school tomorrow?" I calmed my faltering heart, his cute eye smile got me every time, "Yes, of course." We both stood up, I walked to the door, he grabbed my hand and stopped me, "Goodnight, Noona." He smiled and his lips pressed against my cheek, I blushed furiously, he ran to his parents car and closed the door behind him before I could even comprehend what had happened.

I waved to him and waited till he was out of sight to walk back inside, I slipped my slippers on and walked up the stairs Doing my nightly ritual, brushing my teeth, flossing, washing my face. I walked into my room and laid down in my bed, letting a deep sigh leave my lips.

I closed my eyes and let myself be taken away.

- - -

{Lunch - Cafeteria - Midday}

"Noona~ Will you eat with me?" He asked, placing a finger to his cheek, smiling cheekily.

"Ne, like always." I smiled and we began walking hand in hand, down the halls, to the roof.

Reaching the door, he opened it and sat down on the edge, I had a small heart-attack, "O-Oh my! Cheondoong get off of that right now" I freaked out.

Cheondoong pouted cutely before nodding and sat next the the ledge, opening his lunch box, pulling his chopsticks out and I smiled as I sat across from him.

He stretched , revealing his smooth pale stomach from under his school uniform, and I smiled evilly, "You should eat more, you are like skin and bones." I poked his stomach and froze, Deja-vu from last night.

I shook my head, he couldn't be talking about me.

"Noona, feed me~" He used his natural Aegyo to his advantage.

I picked up my chopsticks again, picking up some of his food, he opened his mouth, I fed him once and blushed lightly, seeing the resemblance of us to a real couple.

I began eating and blushed even darker in realiztion.. we just had an indirect kiss!

I started spazzing inside and stopped, I knew it was weird to feel this way to Cheondoong but I you can't stop such feelings.. It's love.

"Noona.." I looked at him and he swallowed thickly, I put more food in my mouth and looked questioningly at him.

"Would you.. Would you like to go shopping for groceries with me after school?" He asked, stuttering oddly.

I nodded happily, not noticing I was speaking but it came out, "Like a date?" I froze and he blushed a nice crimson, "N-ne.." I smiled widely, "Awesome..~"

- - -

{After school - Local store - sunset}

"Um, do you have a list?" I asked as we pushed the shopping cart around to the vegetable and fruit section.

"Ne, noona." He dug in his back pocket and pulled out a long paper, written on both sides.

I took it gently away from his hands and dug in his other back pocket without thinking and pulled out a small pen he had put in earlier that day.

"Noona, you ert." He blushed, holding his .

I chuckled; embarrassed,  and began walking again, checking things off as he put the needed groceries in the shopping cart.

"Alright, it say's  'any three Cereal's of Choice'.."

I smiled evilly, "Go crazy." He did exactly that, jumping up and down as he found his favourites, "Noona! Look!" He exclaimed, excited.

I smiled widely, and nodded, giving him thumbs up, we walked into the next isle together, he placed his hand on the handles of the shopping cart, our hands brushing, he smiled at this and moved his hand closer to mine.

We knocked the rest of the list out within half an hour.

We smiled victoriously as his mother drove up, "Start loading!" She joked, and we did as told.

Both of us sitting in the back of the car, sitting next to each other.

I looked over at Cheondoong and held his hand, interlacing our fingers.

He gave me a shy smile, blushing lightly.

Cheondoongs parents began whispering and giggled like little school girls.

His father smiled childishly and whispered another thing in his wife's ear.

We watched as they kept whispering back and forth.

His father had a small happy-fit, "IT'S SO CUTE..~!" Me and Cheondoong stared wide eye'd at his odd behavior.

Blushing lightly, coughing in his hand before speaking, "Mianhae.." We both laughed at him and he blushed darker, "Oh, son." He said, and we both stopped, "Appa?" He asked politely.

"I approve of your relationship." He smiled evilly.

Cheondoong blushed dark pink, "Appa! I haven't even asked!" I froze and looked over at him.

His mother pulled to the side of the road and everyone stopped to looked at him.

His parent's had knowing smiled on their faces, "Well ask." His mother pushed.

"Omma, you too..?!" He asked, embarrassed. "Yep, now ask before I ground you for a month." She smiled evilly.

Cheondoong let go of my hand and dug in his pocket, pulling out his phone.

Typing in absolute silence. My smile faded as I realized for real that he wasn't talking about me, my heart shattered and I bit back the tears.

He snapped close his phone and looked at his parents, Who gave him the same Demonic smile they had been wearing.

My phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my jacket's pocket and opened it, not bothering to read the name I went straight to the message and read: Noona, will you be my girlfriend?

I read the name, then the Message, repeating that same routine five times. I quickly sent a reply, my heart racing.

He opened his phone as he received the message, He smiled widely at me and before I knew what was happening he pulled me close, giving me an innocent kiss on the lips.

*Snap-snapsnapsnapsnap!*

We pulled away from eachother, looking at his parents who were currently holding their phone's smiling devilishly, Both speaking in Unison, "THIS IS SO GOING ON FACEBOOK!~~"

Though it can be confusing.. And it may hold bumpy roads.. It's love.

_____________________________

_____________________________|

Authors note;

Lame ending is lame..! I am sorry for ruining your story, Molly! Dx

I hope you guys don't find it too fail, subscribe and comment please. <3

By the way, congratulations to me for writing my first straight-love fic!

"Yeah! Alright~" <<-- Non-existant crowd of people who love me.

Thank you~ Thank you~

Now if any of you readers are fans of you should check some of my stories out, and JishuBunny's Fanfiction. ;]

Tell her you were sent by me! :D

NomNom out!

Date: Friday, February 24th 6:19pm

Listening to:  Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Tsukema Tsukeru

Eating: Nothing but wants something yummy. 

Want's:  To see some awesome comments from you guys.c;