Epilogue

A Clumsy Proposal

Myung Soo could not keep his eyes off of Eun Ae who was sleeping soundly in his arms. His muscles were numb from holding her for an entire night, but he was not bothered because the sight of his beautiful wife was gratifying. She looked extremely beautiful. All parts of her were beautiful. After he had taken the time to explore her body and teach her new pleasures, the images of their night would not leave his mind, causing him to feel shy. Thus, he hid under the blanket and pretended to be asleep as soon as she awakened. He sensed her movements but he could not see her. His eyes remained closed even as her lips touched his cheek before trailing down to his jawline. He tightened his embrace around her when she buried her head in the crook of his neck, finally signaling that he was awake, and she lifted her head towards his to greet him with a morning kiss.

 

"How are you feeling ?"

Eun Ae blushed, perhaps at the thought of their shared intimacy, her answer almost inaudible : "great."

 

He followed the line of her nose down to her lips before catching her chin with his fingers. They considered each other in silence for a long moment, then she asked about their future plans.

 

"What happens now ?"

"Hum ?"

"What happens to your fans ? Our marriage ? Everything ?"

"We'll be together forever."

"Will your fans accept us ?"

"They already did." he replied with a chuckle.

"Right."

"They really like you. I guess they're envious, maybe they'd like to marry their favorite idol like you did. Anyways, they wanna get to know you."

"So... we'll keep filming lives ?"

"Well, there's something else we can do."

"What's that ?"

"Giving interviews, or participating in variety shows."

"I'm not sure I wanna do that."

"Even if it's a show I really like ?" He paused, then added with a grin: "I want us to appear on the Return of Superman." As expected, her cheeks reddened out of embarrassment and she hit his chest softly as he laughed heartily.

"Why are you talking about kids... we didn't even date! We got married before you even confessed!"

Myung Soo thought for a minute and decided: "okay. Let us date first, and we'll have children in a few years. One son and two daughters, how does that sound ?"

 

Eun Ae laughed lightly. She was undeniably interested in the future he was describing. But it was too early for such plans. Because they had not properly dated prior to the wedding, and because Myung Soo's clumsy proposal had caused a huge misunderstanding, they needed to dedicate themselves to their relationship before starting a family. Both of them had a lot to accomplish, professionally and personally. But they promised each other that, after a few years, they would have a good-looking son and two adorable daughters who would be loved by their parents, their grandparents, their Infinite uncles and Inspirits. And when that moment would come, Eun Ae and Myung Soo would be prepared to experience a new phase of their lives, with hearts full of happiness and never-ending love.