Blue

MoonSun short stories collection

I posted this on my blog a while ago and thought I'd share it here too. There’s not much to say about this except… I guess it’s obvious where the inspiration for this one came from ;)


 

Blue.

 

The color Byulyi liked to wear a lot more often recently much to Yongsun's delight as well as dismay.

 

Delight because her girlfriend looked so incredibly attractive wearing items in said color, often choosing the royal blue tone over any other blue hue.

 

Dismay because with Byulyi rocking royal blue t-shirts or button-down shirts, she looked like a god damn snack. Not that she usually didn't but there was something about the color that Yongsun found made her extra hot. So much so that she recalled her knees buckling the first time Byulyi showed up in her new, sinfully tight t-shirt.

 

It certainly didn't help Byulyi's black hair and her creamy skin stood out even more against the cool blue tint yet what drew Yong in the most was how much more intense her eyes seemed to be. These dark brown, expressive orbs Yongsun had lost herself in one time too many.

 

Yongsun had to admit she often thought about it whenever Byulyi wasn't able to spend the night with her and would later scold herself for being so incredibly needy; so much in fact she'd end up touching herself to the thought of her girlfriend. It wasn’t something the ashblond woman was proud of but she couldn’t ignore the intense throbbing between her legs anymore.

 

So imagine how loud Yong's internal groan was the moment she laid eyes upon her girlfriend who walked into her living room, wearing a royal blue polo shirt, not having bothered to button it.

 

In an instant Yongsun felt the tingling sensation within her stomach which only intensified when Byulyi greeted her, leaning down to place a soft kiss onto her lips.

 

"What?" Byulyi asked as she plopped down next to her on the couch, "do I have something on my face?"

 

"N-no," Yongsun stammered, still staring at the younger woman, "y-you... you look good."

 

Yongsun didn't dare to voice all the colorful, words she had in mind to describe how hot her girlfriend looked.

 

"You like it?" Byulyi asked, looking down at her shirt, "I thought I'd try something different for once."

 

"Y-yeah... I like it," Yongsun replied, unconciously her lips, slowly leaning closer.

 

"Should I button it? It's not too revealing, is it?"

 

Byulyi didn't expect to be pounced on nor did she expect to be pushed down onto the couch and her lips being captured in a searing kiss.

 


That's it for Blue. Thanks for stopping by and reading, feedback is always appreciated :)