Straight to you

Unexpected

Jisu woke up feeling better like a flower getting the sunshine it needs, it was unusual to her because she never felt happiness in a while, What really is happiness? It made her think about it. Is it being with someone you adore being with them 24/7 having and making memories with them, knowing how that felt made jisu doubt and she doesn’t know what to do anymore.

It made her scared, being in a relationship again and its all thanks to her jerk ex-boyfriend of 2 years who dumped her because he found someone else better than her, well Thats what he told her. And It’s been what? 3 months already, ever since that happened, Jisu never understood happiness, especially LOVE.


That jackass basically just blinded her thinking it was LOVE she was feeling, when she herself basically doesn’t know what love is. Thanks to her best friend Chaeryoung and her little sister for opening her eyes, It really made her regret about the things she gave to him and all the begging to bring him back.


It made Jisu shiver with disgust, her thoughts was then interrupted by a white soft fur on her face, it was her dog, her baby, basically one of Jisu’s love ones who helped her keep sane. “Myung” just like his name he was bright and clear.

“Myungggggggg goodmorninggg” the Pomeranian barked happily Jisu’s face, the mood was then replaced with laughter. All those thoughts gone in a second, Myung was like a magician of positivity and he always sensed if Jisu was getting sad. He was always there.

After the mini playing with Myung, Jisu then stretched her body like a cat when she noticed the outside of her bedroom was snow, The First snow. Oh how she wished it wasn’t it made her think about that garbage again but not TODAY.

“First snow...... that jackass”

Jisu stood up going outside, making breakfast while watching tv, her phone then rang seeing the name ID it was her best friend, Jisu then answered the call.

“JISU UNNIIIIEEEEEE GOODMORNINGGG!!!!!”

Jisu was glad she was just on speaker mode or else she would be deaf by now, still it hurts her ears even Myung thinks so, covering his ears with his soft paws. The voice and the vibe it was definitely not Chaeryoung , it was her little sister Yuna the most active and energetic person she knew, even the sun couldn’t compete with her, Jisu and her were the total opposites yet they were always there for each other, sibling code they call it. But Wait why is Yuna calling from Chaeryoungs phone?

“Hello to you too baby sister and good morning. Why are you calling from Chaeryoung’s phone?”

“Ah we were having a sleep over and Ryujin’s here too”

“Why didn’t you use your phone instead?”

“My phone’s lowbat and- enough about me how are u unnie?....are you feeling ok now?

“Yuna i told you im fine i always have”

“Liaarrr, i know you unnie i bet you cried like-“

Yunas sentence was then followed by non-other than Ryujin, AKA her sister’s girlfriend, aka the 2nd troublemaker.

“A BABY!!!!”

This is why they’re perfect for each other. Like 2 puzzle pieces that was already connected well, glued with each other. Like Bonnie and Clyde the best duo and Bestfriends that never left each other, now they’re lovers.

“Yaaa is that how you greet your-“

“Elders?”

Wanting to argue with the girl she then thought it was too early for that so she let it slide.

“I- nevermind Good morning to you too ryujin”

“Hey Jisu unnie!-“

Ryujins voice was cut off by the owner of the phone, her bestfriend.

“Thank you...My turn now”

Thank God, Jisu thought she couldn’t stand another teasing from her sister and ryujin. Hearing the voice finally it was The one and only Lee Chaeryoung.

“Goodmorning Unnie! I’m sorry about the 2 you know they just missed you”

“Goodmorning too Chae, missed teasing me if thats what you’re talking about”

Laughter was then heard from the other line

“And that too....well unnie how are you though?”

“I told you guys i’m ok....don’t worry about me, that was like 3 months ago i’m over it”

“We know....but its First snow and i’m just worried you might think about that jerk again”

“I know....i actually did but- i’m ok now”

Chaeryoung knew her. She knew Jisu was still thinking about that douche, even if Jisu didn’t say it, she knew both of them were basically sharing a braincell. It was like psychic . They knew what the other was thinking. Despite meeting just in high-school it was like they knew each other longer. Thats how strong their friendship is. Chaeryoung then kept quiet about it and changed the subject.

“Ok. How about the 4 of us have a little sleep over at your place, don’t say no i know you need this ok? Bye we love you”


Jisu was about to say no but hearing what her best friend said made her think she really does need company. Chaeryoung and her sister was there for her but they barely get to meet since they‘re all busy. But both of them made sure to make time for Jisu, even Ryujin would call her sometimes. Thats how much they care about her.

“Well guess i’ll have to go outside and buy stuff...but i don’t want to-“

Myung then came at her and scratching her leg, whimpering. Jisu looked at him thinking what he wants. Picking him up, he was still whimpering.

“whats wrong myungie?”

The little creature then looked at somewhere, following where he is looking at, Jisu finally got it. He has no more food, putting down Myung. Jisu then went to the kitchen and looked at the fridge. Realizing now that she hasn’t had a decent food since- yeah that again, sighing she really needs to go grocery shopping. Extra since those 3 invited themselves for a sleep over.

Finished showering and wearing the jacket Yuna gave her, putting some sweatpants and not forgetting the coat of course.

————————————————————————————————————————

Going around the grocery store was very tiring for Jisu not because she was walking around for food, it was because she carried too much food. 3 karts full Well It is worth it tho, knowing very well those three bears are gonna eat up all the food especially the couple, those two can be very hungry like they haven’t eaten for days. Moving on from those thoughts, She went to the  counter to pay but she was then stopped by her kart, the wheels were suddenly broken? Now this was stressing her even more, Groaning in frustration. Thankfully she saw an employee nearby and finally got some help.

Paying for everything wasn't a big deal for Jisu since, she was hella loaded well it was all thanks to her family's company, being the eldest child she needed to get that position since her dad made her work from the bottom to top, and she did with hard work. Being a CEO wasn't that bad since she just do her work at home, unless if there was an emergency.

After paying for everything and putting the groceries in the car she then drove home. Passing by the park making her want to stop by later, since she miss going out. Once she got home Myung greeted her,putting down all the heavy groceries in the kitchen table, arranged the groceries and maybe hid some food in her room too so she wouldn't have to go out to get some. After everything she then cooked for lunch feeding Myung first of course. Turning on the tv again watching some How To Train Your Dragon, Myung watching with her of course.

After the movie and lunch Jisu thought about the park she went by earlier.

"I need to go maybe enjoy this day. It’s been awhile"

Jisu felt like she was injected with excitement
Standing up,going to the kitchen and washed the dishes, doing all the things she has to do in a minute, well she was excited. After everything, she quickly went to her room to change. She wore a sweater with a scarf, pants and a trench coat. She looks like a Goddess, and she knows it and Myung knows it too. Barking happily while looking at her. Picking him up to kiss his forehead and putting him down afterwards.

"Thank you baby but mommy has to go out for a bit"

Giving Myung his food in case he gets hungry she then went out of the house. Walking through the busy streets, breathing the cold fresh air, Jisu was feeling more than excitement it was like she felt something was waiting for her at the park, Continuing walking.


————————————————————————————————————————

it has been very peaceful for Jisu to roam around the park. There were lots of people well, couples here and there and kids mostly laying down on the snow making snow angels, playing. She kept walking, breathing the cold fresh air closing her eyes and imagine what she would do here. Suddenly her phone rang, thinking it must be Chaeryoung. She was about to get her phone when something hits her face and it was most definitely not warm.


Jisu stood there frozen MAD definitely, If this was a cartoon you would see the snow ball melting and steam would come out of her ears, Jisu was about to scream at the person who ruined her beautiful day, another snowball hit her face and that made her snap.


“WHAT THE HELL! WHO DID THAT!?”


“I.....am so sorry”


While jisu was wiping the snow off her face she felt a hand on her cheek, soft Jisu thought, wait why was she thinkin this all of a sudden? And who’s hand is this?, When she should be doing is yelling at the snow criminal, seeing the person clearly now. It was a tall girl and her piercing eyes makes look like a known cartoon character she watched earlier. Looking at this person makes her want to hit her head because those eyes are so mesmerizing. But that was too much. Realizing this person was the snow criminal.

"Get your hands of my face"

"But im just trying to hel-"

Jisu then swats the criminal's hand away.

"I. Don't. Need. Your. Help...and why DID YOU HIT ME"

"I- I'm really sorry about that I really am me and the kids were playing and we- well i accidentally hit you...."

Jisu looked behind the snow criminal and she saw kids looking at them. Giving her the puppy eyes, especially the little girl close to them. God why can’t I refuse to kids, sighing she knew what to say.

"It’s ok.....as long as it was just an accident"

"Let me make it up to you....uhm wanna get coffee somewhere? I'm sure you're gonna like this place....its actually new and i know the owner so we’re probably gonna get it for free" This girl was babbling too much like a 5 year old, it was kinda cute. did she just ask me out, wait what am i thinking of course it’s for this accident thing.


“stranger unnie,please accept Yeji unnies apology” the little girl from earlier said with the most adorable begging voice. Jisu couldn’t handle it, it felt like she was the one who did all the trouble. It was like she was the criminal instead of this cartoon character replica.

“Yerim ah its ok” the so called Yeji said. The little girl shook her head and looked at Jisu again with those eyes. Jisu just sighed.



Crouching herself down so she could get in level with the kid. “I will” the kid gave her the most sunshine smile like Yuna and her assistant Chuu . “Thank you stranger unnie” the little kid hugged her tightly. Jisu was taken a back since she didn’t expect a hug but she actually liked it, and needed it. The kid let go of her, Jisu then felt like someone was looking at her and she sees Yeji looking at them both, well specifically her.

Jisu cleared for the tall girl to hear, making Yeji snap out of it. “Uh so?.. what do you say?”

Jisu thought about it even though she already forgave the girl she still doesn’t know if she would say yes to the offer.

“It’s ok if you won’t tho, like I said I just want to make it up to you”

Snapping out from her thoughts maybe it ain’t that bad it’s just coffee plus its free so why not. “Sure but as long as you’re paying” giving the girl a playful glare.

Yeji gets it, making her giggle and smile at the shorter girl “my name is Yeji by the way you might’ve known already since Yerim said my name” lending out her hand for a handshake.

Jisu was struck not because of the girl’s voice but because of her eye smile. It gave her that feeling again. Her eyes, it’s so sparkly She thought to herself. Accepting the tall girls’ hand, shaking it.

“Are you ok?” The taller girl suddenly said separating their hands, Jisu could see the worry in her eyes. Why is she so worried about a person she just met?.

“Yeah im ok anyways my name is Jisu and where is this cafe?” Jisu asked since she wants to get over this quick and it’s almost time for Chaeryoung-. Wait Chaeryoung she probably called earlier before the hit. Looking at her phone it was definitely Chaeryoung.

Yeji was about to talk but she just stood there kinda awkward since, this beautiful girl was suddenly looking at her phone, probably her boyfriend called. Boyfriend, it didn’t feel right with Yeji it was like oil in water they don’t mix up.

Jisu dialed Chaeryoung again, only taking one ring for the girl to pick up.

“Yeah, im sorry for not picking up”

“Its ok unnie yuna and ryujin are still sleeping so i’ll call you again later when we’re already there bye unnie we love you”

“Ok ok bye, stay safe i love you guys too”

Hanging up from the call, Jisu was excited this day was really taking some turns.

“Sorry it was my best friend, just wanted to say they’re almost here”

“Oh its ok, so about the cafe it’s just a few blocks away from here” Yeji giving her that eye smile again making her feel warm in this cold weather.

“Unnie are you gonna go now?” Yerim said with sadness in her voice. Yeji looked down “Sorry Yerim ah we can play next time again if you want, I got to make it up to Miss Jisu here you understand right?” Yeji knowing the kid would agree quickly. “OK OK promise ok?” Yerim then hugged her unnie tightly, patting Yerims head “i promise kiddo” Yerim then let go of Yeji and looked at Jisu

“Please take care of Yeji unnie, stranger unnie” how many times does this kid make her feel taken a back all the time. Looking at the kid jisu also patted her head “i will and my name is Jisu” Yerim flashed her a smile again, making Jisu melt inside “thank you Jisu unnie” Yeji then escorted Yerim to the little girls’ mother.

Jisu was looking from afar thinking She’s really good with kids, technically she acts like one so thats something, like-, seeing the cat eyed woman Coming back Jisu fixed her face and posture.

“Well lets go” Jisu walked first making Yeji follow her. “Ok” man she walks fast Yeji thinks.



————————————————————————————————————————

While walking to the cafe, it was really comfortable despite being strangers it felt really natural like they’ve been doing this everyday with each other, the awkwardness was gone when Yeji finally caught up to Jisu and walked together.

Coming inside without a looking at the sign Jisu thought it was gonna be a normal cafe but it was even better than that It was a Dog cafe.

Yeji looked at the smaller girl and she could see the sparkle in her eyes. “You like it?”

Hearing what Yeji said Jisu snapped out of it giving Yeji the look again.

“Yeah i love Dogs i actually have one at home”

“Oh whats its name?” Yeji getting interested, making the atmosphere more comfortable. “His name is Myung he-“

“Are you guys just gonna stand there? You guys are blocking the entrance” the tone of the voice was really irritated Making Both of them looked at the person, it was a guy he looked very much nice i guess his attitude took a wrong turn, he then looked at Yeji and his face changed into a more apologetic yet panicked.

“Mrs.-“ Yeji gave him a look, knowing the person must’ve known her already.

While on Jisu’s side she was getting awkward with the tension and why was this dude suddenly being goody two shoes when he saw Yeji. Maybe Yeji does know, the person who own this cafe.

“Sorry, so let’s go?” Yeji said looking at Jisu with a smile. “Ugh ye sure sure”

———————————————————————————————————————

Playing with the dogs was really helpful to Jisu and she was glad Yeji took her here, the food here was not bad at all she’s sure she’ll comeback here and take Myung too. Looking at the time Chaeryoung was suppose to call her, just on cue her phone rang

Unknown to Jisu, Yeji was looking at her all along admiring her? Or thinking about something else who knows.

“Ah yes i’ll be right there just go straight home”

“Pff straight” Ryujin said with a snort, making Yuna laugh with her as to while Chaeryoung rolls her eyes.

“Shut anyGAYS bye see you gays there” letting out a laugh at the end.

Putting her phone back Jisu sensed someone looking at her, she then looked at Yeji it was her. Yeji snapped out of her thoughts when she was caught letting out an awkward laugh.

Walking back to Yeji, Jisu sat down infront of her giving her a smile for the first time today, Yeji felt nice inside it was like she was awarded with the best trophy and that trophy was Jisu’s smile. “So... i’m gonna go now my bestfriend just called me”

“Oh.. well it was nice hanging out with you, I’m really sorry about earlier” for some reason Jisu could sense the sadness from those words. “I had fun too well too much fun actually and It’s ok i apologize too for my attitude and for yelling at you” they both felt silly like they’re both kids who hate each other and now they’re trying to be friends.

“It’s ok it was my fault after all” chuckling, Yeji took a last sip from her coffee, emptying it.

“yes very much” smiling at the older girl, she then looked at the time it was really getting late. “Today was really nice Yeji, even tho you half ruined my day it was nice in the end, Thank you” standing up from her seat,walking away. Yeji didn’t want her to go, looking at Jisu’s back she really wanted to spend more time with the girl, it was unexplainable.

Without a thought she rushed from her seat she ran towards the girl almost tripping “Jisu-“ Jisu turned around, knowing for some reason she expected this to happen. “Yes?” She said calmly. “Can i- Can i have your number?” Lowering her head from embarrassment, Jisu find it cute getting all shy, Yeji looked like she just confessed to her making her cackling inside of course, “of course” Yeji looked at her like she won a jackpot this girl was already pulling like gravity and Jisu didn’t understand it since she was the type to not really socialize especially strangers, but her guts knew something about this, and it was something she wants to trust. So both of them exchanged numbers.

Yeji being the gentlewoman she is offered to walk Jisu to the sidewalk, “again thanks for the coffee and all bye” waving her hand and walking back her way to the penthouse.

Yeji looked at her until she couldn’t see the girl anymore. Smiling and doing a little victory dance, looking at Jisu’s number she then set a nickname “Mrs. Unexplainable”, since the girl literally made her feel unexplainable feelings, going back inside the cafe she saw that guy again. She was kinda mad knowing she has an employer like that but she’ll let it slide this time since, it was also their fault for standing in the middle of the entrance. Yes Yeji was the owner of the cafe well, with her brother Hyunjin. Speaking of the devil here he is walking towards Yeji.

“Hey sis, i heard from Hyejoo you brought someone here a girl” teasing the Yeji nudging her arm his brows going up and down. “Shut up i was just making it up to her since i accidentally did something- it’s a long story” Yeji not up for more teasing but she knows Hyunjin doesn’t stop right away. “Oh ok then” smirk on his face.

Sighing, Yeji decided to say everything to him. “YOU GOT HER NUMBER?!” Yeji covered his mouth only to get a wet hand “EWWW you my hand” wiping her hand on his clothes, “You asked for it” smiling playfully.

“Augh anyways just lower your voice” her voice getting tired and irritated, “i didn’t know you had that guts, knowing your gay panic ...I’m so proud you’re growing up so fast” wiping a fake tear. Yeji pushes him playfully “shut up, let’s get back to work”.

———————————————————————————————————————

Coming inside her penthouse she was greeted by Yuna jumping on her and of course hugging her to death, “Yuna i can’t breathe” she said unable to breathe. “UNNIE WE MISS YOU” tightening the hug even more, “Yuna your sister is gonna die single if you don’t let go of her” hearing what Chaeryoung said Yuna then let go of her “I’m sorryyy”. And Finally Jisu gets to breathe “It’s ok” she then hugged her best friend.

“How was the ride?”

“It went fine smoothly and i’m glad we were able to make it since someone woke up late” looking at Yuna, “heh sorry”.

Smiling at her sister and her best friend she then noticed someone was missing ah yes “Is Ryujin in the kitchen?” Both Yuna and Chaeryoung nodded their heads. Speaking of the devil here she is chocolate bar on while holding a pack of junk foods she then looked at everyone and smiled “ HeRow Hisu Unie” she says while trying to eat the whole chocolate, and laughter was then everywhere.


Jisu really did need this, thanking God for giving her this life, all of them then sat at the couch together watching “thank you guys for being here” Jisu gave a soft smile.

“it’s no biggie grandma you know we’ll always be here for you” Ryujin patting her head with a smile.

Swatting her hand away, Jisu was about to say something back, but instead she looked at her sister sending a look, a signal exactly, Yuna nodded her head slowly and Jumped on Ryujin, her hands going to that exact place, her tickle spot. “STOOPPPP PLEASEEE I- BABE I SURRENDER” Ryujin squirmed like a fish, barely saying the words properly. Yuna then stopped “sorry babe but you deserved it, sticking her tongue out. “Thats what you get Ryu” Chaeryoung laughed while looking at the defeated Ryuddaeng, Even Myung agrees, playfully biting Ryujins finger. “Not you too Myung, i thought we were bros” huffing out a sadness defeat.

“Come on let’s prepare this sleepover you guys” Yuna excitedly jumps out and runs to the guest room.



They then put on some pajamas,preparing sleeping bags and continued watching the movie, catching up with their everyday lives. After a while it was getting late so the lovers fell asleep, only leaving Jisu and Chaeryoung.

“Oh ye unnie i forgot to ask, so where did you go today? I heard lots of kids voices when i called you earlier” Chaeryoung asked, playing with Myung on her lap.

“Well i passed by the park when i went grocery shopping, and i thought i should go out since i’ve been like quarantine for 3 months” hugging her pillow tightly, looking at Chaeryoung.

“That’s good i’m glad you’re going out but, what took you long though?”

“Well...something happened” Jisu shifted in her seat knowing Chaeryoung was glaring at her with curiosity and worry, “what happened?” She stood up only to sit beside Jisu.

“Well...” Jisu then told her everything and now Chaeryoung was a screaming mess, specifically a fan girling mess. Jisu was trying to calm her down, so she wouldn’t wake up the sleeping spawns of Satan, surely if they did Chaeryoung would tell them and she can’t stand anymore teasing and screaming.

“Please keep your voice down Chaeryoung-ah,“ earning a nod from Chaeryoung, Jisu then sighed “why are you fan girling anyways it was just an accident and Yeji just wanted to make it up for what happened” Chaeryoung smirked at her “so her name is Yeji ay?” With a very teasing tone. Jisu Groaned she couldn’t take it anymore, so she threw a pillow at Chaeryoung and went to her sleeping bag, “awww come on unnie let’s talk moreee” Jisu playfully glared at her, “ok ok let’s sleep” nervously laughing as she lays down in her sleeping bag.

After a while, Jisu was still awake staring at the ceiling, she couldn’t sleep, it was like her brain was waiting for something but she didn’t know what, she sighed picking up her phone, trying to see if theres messages or emergencies in the company but looking at it, the only message is from her assistant about the files which didn’t really matter, Setting her phone down.

Jisu was getting frustrated so she slapped her self, hoping it would knock her out, but she was about to her phone dinged a message? It was already 2 am and from whom? She thought, looking at her phone beside her she looked at the message on her lock screen.

“hey....i know i’ve said this earlier but today was really nice, and it’s kinda late so i’m sorry if i ever wake u up ^^’ “From snow criminal.

Jisu froze looking at the screen trying to process the words being sent, why is this person texting her now and why is her frustration suddenly gone, as if this was the thing her brain was waiting for all night. Snapping out from those thoughts she then picked up her phone and started to reply.

“Oh no it’s ok, i haven’t slept yet and ye earlier was fun too..”


Yeji didn’t expect a reply from Ms. Unexpected at this hour, and the fact that she has no idea what to reply back, is making her nuts so instead she replied.


“So i was hoping... can we hang out again? If you want that is ^^”

she sent patiently, waiting for a reply, after a few minutes Her phone dinged, she was feeling nervous all of a sudden, closing her eyes as her finger taped on the message, counting down from 5 to 1, she opened her eyes reading the message.

“Sure ^^ that would be nice, how about tomorrow? Since that’s the only free time I have and i’ll just meet you at the cafe and you don’t mind if i bring my friends too right?”

Yeji’s eyes were sparkling with happiness and excitement she didn’t know why, maybe because she likes spending time with her or maybe because of this feeling she gets whenever she’s around the girl, she didn’t know but one things for sure, she was gonna meet her again.

“That’s great and the cafe sound nice and i don’t mind :)”


wait did she just say with her Friends? And that’s when it hit Yeji SHE WAS GONNA MEET JISU’S FRIENDS, Yeji has no problem with meeting other people since she loves to socialize, but what if these people didn’t like her? What if they didn’t like her being friends with Jisu well. She’ll just have to face it later, sighing her phone dinged again.

“I have to sleep now goodnight Yeji ^^”

“Goodnight Jisu sweet dreams and hug your pillow tight :)”

Jisu breathed heavily, turning off her phone, she has no idea why she suddenly want her friends to join her later at the cafe, it’s been awhile since we’ve all gone out so i think that’s why, wait Chaeryoung knows about Yeji and knowing her she might tell the other 2 and-, i’m doomed she thought to herself wanting to scream for being so dumb, she sighed not knowing what she could possibly do, instead she just closed her eyes and sleep not thinking about what’s going to happen later.


Despite saying goodnight, Yeji couldn’t stop thinking about meeting Jisu and her friends, it worried her, anxiety was taking over, she was took deep breathes to help her calm, closing her eyes, “you can do this Plus it’s not like you guys are dating or anything AND YOU GUYS JUST MET”, she said to herself. A few moment of silence but she was then frustrated she grunted hugging her pillow, curled like a ball and rolled back and forth like a kid hoping it would help her not to think at all.

But it didn’t, sighing she closed her eyes again and as soon as she calmed down she fell asleep.




————————————————————————————————————————

It was already 8 in the morning and Chaeryoung was already in the open kitchen making breakfast, humming to a song as she flips the pancake, “Good morning Chaeryoung unnie” looking at the person she smiled, it was Yuna rubbing her eyes gently, yawning. “Good morning to you too Yuna” placing the food on the plate,

“Wanna help?” Chaeryoung looked at Yuna again, and by the looks of it she didn’t need to ask. The girls’ eyes we’re shining and she nodded.

Jisu woke up to what smelled like a luxury breakfast buffet, she opened her eyes adjusting to the light, taking a deep breathe. Myung was laying down beside her, she kissed his forehead, She then noticed she wasn’t even in the sleeping bag instead she must’ve used it as a blanket, not minding it anymore her eyes then traveled to the kitchen, and sees Chaeryoung and Yuna playfully cooking. It reminded her of the old times, I missed this smiling at the scene in front of her.

The two noticed someone was staring at them, looking at the culprit it was Jisu, they then smiled at her. “Morning Unnie, let us just finish this” Jisu waved her hand, shaking her head. “No, let me help” taking out the plates from the cabinet, so she could help. Yuna and Chaeryoung nodded at her when Yuna noticed her Lover was still sleeping, huffing she went to Ryujin pulling her leg, to wake her up. The sleepy Human Puppy wasn’t gonna give her what she wants tho, she pulled her leg making Yuna fall on her, letting out a yelp. Yuna knew Ryujin was enjoying this, she stood up. “If you don’t wake up, I’m gonna eat your breakfast and...i’m gonna eat all your mocha breads one by one” Ryujin sited up so fast, she then ran to the dinning table and sat down, at that moment she was faster than The Flash.

The other two was watching while preparing for everything, laughing at the lovers interaction. They all gathered in the dinning room eating away the heavenly breakfast, as Ryujin said herself. Talking about where they would go today.

“How about we go at the arcade like we used to?” Yuna suggested, excitement in her voice. Ryujin nodded agreeing to her lover.

“That would be hella nice and we could play...DDR!!!” Ryujin stood up, busting down some footwork moves as if she was playing DDR, and she was slaying it. Yuna followed her, while Jisu and Chaeryoung watched them, smiles on their faces.

Suddenly Jisu’s phone dinged, looking at her phone screen it was a message.

“Good morning Jisu ^^” from snow criminal


Her eyes widened, it hit Jisu, Her Dory like brain finally remembered They were gonna meet Today exactly TODAY, her mind was going shambles she didn’t know how to tell the girls about this, Chaeryoung already knows and by the looks of it, Chaeryoung saw the message too, i mean How couldn’t she when her phone was basically between the both of them.

Phone on her hand, she typed as Chaeryoung trying to look at what she said.

“Good morning to you too Yeji ^^”

Setting down her phone she could feel those teasing eyes, she cleared , getting the attention of the lovers. With those curious eyes on them, Jisu sighed, raising her arm signaling Chaeryoung to just spill it to them.

“Jisu unnie...HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!” Chaeryoung exclaimed making the other two shocked with happiness.

“JISU UNNIE IS GAYYY FINALLYYYY” The two happily Exclaimed.

“WHAT NO... I mean we just met exactly yesterday......why don’t you just tell it to them properly Chaeryoung-ah” pleading in her voice, while giving her the pout.

Chaeryoung was enjoying this letting out a laugh, while the couple was still waiting for Chaeryoung to speak up the truth, looking at them with so much confusion like puppies hearing squeaking noises from a toy.

“Ok ok i will” Chaeryoung looked at the confused looking puppies and told them everything she knew.

“HOLY UNNIE IS FINALLY GETTING SUMN AND A PUSS-“ Yuna covered Ryujin’s mouth,making her yelp in pain since it was so fast it sounded like a slap. “Let’s stop right there” Ryujin nodded her head slowly not wanting to get a beating.

“So unnie when are we gonna meet her?” Yuna excitedly said.

While in Jisu’s case she was blushing as hell, covering her face feeling like she’s the smallest person on earth, wanting to evaporate in this moment. “Today” it was unheard since her hands we’re muffling her voice. “We can’t hear you unnie” sighing she uncovered her face lowering her head, “Today...at the cafe” This made the Three stood up with Joy as if they just heard the most amazing news in their whole lives.

Chaeryoung sat down, thinking a curious look on her face “what...time though?”

As if on cue Jisu’s Phone dinged making everyone looking at it.

Jisu fixed her posture and grabbed her phone so the three wouldn’t get a hold of it, looking at the message.

“How was your sleep?” - from snow criminal

“It was fine...how about yours?” Without knowing she was already smiling.

The three looked at her folding their arms, happily knowing what the smile on her face means. Whipped the three of them think, sharing a braincell.

For a few minutes, Huffing out her smile, she put down her phone, “So uh...why are you guys looking at me like that?”

Yuna crossed her legs, resting her face on her hand with the same smile, “nothing...”

Chaeryoung followed “nothing...nothing at all”

Ryujin smiled playfully “Except for the fact that you’re GETTING SUM PUSS-“

A mocha bread was thrown at her face, successfully biting on to it, smiling as her dimples appear like the sunrise.

“Sorry sorry” the bread muffling her voice, goofing off as she dances sorry sorry by Super Junior

“CRINGE” Yuna threw another one playfully while laughing.

Jisu was blushing madly again, looking away, thinking why did she deserve such friends. Smiling, she then stood up. “We’re gonna meet up at 11...and I’m gonna take Myung with us...so let’s take a bath everyone” hurriedly going to her bedroom.

“You heard Unnie...let’s go” Chaeryoung, clapping her hands as she makes a run to the bathroom.

The couple then raced to the other bathroom even though they’re just gonna take a bath together.


After they took a bath and changed to more thick clothes, and of course not forgetting to also put clothes on Myung, he looks like a Burrito, all bundled up in his cute scarf and little sweater.

“Let’s go guys” Yuna raising her hands up excitedly as she goes out first, while dragging Ryujin with her, even though the girl was on a call.

Jisu put Myung in his little bag pack carrier so she would just carry him to the cafe.

After locking the door they then went on their way.



————————————————————————————————————————

Yeji was really nervous, She was meeting Jisu today and on top of that she was gonna meet her friends too, it was already 10:25 and she was done taking a bath but even when she was, she couldn’t stop thinking of Jisu’s friends would like her or not. She’s never been like this before, and she knows.

She’s even struggling on which clothes she should wear, frustrated with overthinking she just picked whatever she saw that would look presentable. Now she’s sitting on the couch, waiting for the time to pass by not minding if she’s late since the Cafe is just beside their apartment building.

“Wow...You look like ” Hyunjin sat beside her,putting his legs on the living room table, eating some chips.

Yeji then looked at him, playfully pushing him. “Shut up, i’m nervous ok?”

“The Great social butterfly….Yeji nervous? Of meeting new people?...who are you and what have you done with my sister” he exclaimed with a fake shocked face, only to burst out of laughter when Yeji gave him a deadpan face.

“Sorry i’m just kidding, but seriously tho....why so nervous...you’ve never been like this before” sitting properly.

“I don’t know, i think it’s because i’m gonna meet more...people?” She had no more excuse basically.

“Seriously?...that’s your excuse?” Putting down his chips, he folded his arms looking at Yeji. “You know it’s ok right?...they aren’t gonna hate you, even that girl didn’t hate you, and hate is a big word people can’t hate you when they just met you” patting her head gently. Hyunjin was a teasing brother but he was also the best brother, no matter what state Yeji was in, he always knew how to make her feel better.

“You’re right I was just over thinking” shaking her head she stood up, looking at the time.

“I have to go now” walking to the doorstep.

Hyunjin nodded his head, changing the channel as he continues eating his chips.

“Oh yeah...Ryujin called, told me she was here in Seoul she wants us to go to our usual meet up, you know...the arcade”

Yeji looked at him with surprised face.

“Why didn’t she call me instead” Pouting as she fixes her shoe.

“Maybe because I’m her Favorite now” playfully smiles at her.

She rolled her eyes, pointing a finger at him “In your dreams...anyways i’ll just call her later...don’t forget to come by the cafe YOU NEED TO WORK”

Groaning he then threw a pillow at her, “Fine I will, just go to your princess”

Yeji threw back the pillow, hitting him in the head “she’s not my princess....yet” murmuring the last part.

She then ran outside, thankfully she brought her coat.

Thinking about what her brother said, she knows he was right but her nervousness was still there, exhaling she then walked going to their Cafe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was already 11 and Yeji was helping Hyejoo carry the sacks dog foods inside the Cafe, she was also irritated since Hyunjin sent her a voice message saying.

“I forgot to tell you the delivery is gonna be today and i won’t be able to go there early since it’s my lazy day so why don’t you do it for me...please my sweet sister”

She could only sigh, gladly Hyejoo checked in early today so she wasn’t alone, the girl asked where her brother was, she replayed the voice message and by the looks of Hyejoo’s face she was sure she doesn’t need to beat her brothers later.

Now they’re carrying heavy sacks. Surely she doesn’t need to work out later.

After they finished their Job, Yeji sat down on the floor with the dogs, Thinking about If Jisu was really gonna meet up, looking at the time it was already 11:20.

Sadly sighing she continued playing with the dogs, when she heard footsteps thinking it’s someone from yesterday, but it was just Hyejoo she then looked at the person and was about to say something, but only to see a blonde haired girl, she knew her, this girl must’ve really love dogs since she’s almost always in the Cafe or maybe there were other reasons.

A person went in, it was Hyejoo dragging a sack of dog food, Hyejoo looked at the blonde girl and she blushed? Yeji smirked at Hyejoo finally knowing the gloomy girl likes someone.

Hyejoo seeing the girl she fastly put the sack inside, walking away going back to the storage room finding something to make her busy and not think about the blonde person.

Yeji was enjoying this, looking at the blonde girl she seem to have seen Hyejoo and suddenly she looked shy and a blush on her face, she stood up, the blonde looked at her.

“One of our employees will take your order please wait” Yeji semi bowed following to where did the wolf loving girl go.

Yeji went inside, making Hyejoo jump a bit from the sudden intrusion, she looked at Yeji and sighed going back to work.

“So who’s that girl?” Yeji leaned on the door folding her arms, Hyejoo sighed knowing that would come up.

“No one” Yeji wasn’t falling for it, cause she knows.

“Yeah, no one and why we’re you aways oogling at her when she’s here and when she caught you...it was like you saw a ghost or something”

“No i don’t and because i needed to do some work” she then looked at Yeji, blank face.

“Oh really? Why don’t you go out there and ask for her order? Cause most surely i haven’t” She smirked.

Hyejoo widened her eyes sighing she went out, she couldn’t do anything her heart was beating so fast, This girl wasn’t only a girl, this girl was the so called princess in their school, and everyone fell for her, including Herself. Park Chaewon but people call her Gowon, the first time she came in the Cafe, Hyejoo almost wanted to run inside the storage room and hide, but sadly she can’t since she needs to do her Job. Almost every day The blonde girl was present, but still every time Hyejoo saw her she wanted to hide, and Yeji could always tell.

Walking to the small blonde girl, she was on her phone playing Kart Rider? She didn’t know the Princess was interested in games and on top of that she was slaying everyone in the game, looking at her focused face cute she thinks, after a while the small girl won and Hyejoo was still looking at her.

Gowon sensed someone looking at her it was her. The reason to why she goes in this Cafe almost every day is right there looking at her with a blank yet interested expression on her face. She cleared , making Hyejoo snap out of it.

“Good game...Oh i mean sorry, uhm...what do you wanna order?”

Hyejoo was slapping herself mentally for babbling like an idiot, she wanted to bury herself and hide in a hole. But the smaller girl suddenly laughed.

“You’re so cute when you’re babbling” resting her chin on her hand, Hyejoo blushed looking down so the other girl won’t see it. Realizing what she just said Gowon waved her hands, shaking her head.

“I mean...i want a black milk tea please with pearls” Hyejoo nodded her head and walked away with big steps, almost tripping but was able to balance herself.

Yeji saw everything smiling at the younger girl, when she saw Hyejoo going her way she then acted normal.

“Stop thinking what you’re thinking, i just did what you told me to do unnie” preparing the milktea for the Princess.

Yeji raised her hands up, backing away abit “i didn’t say anything”

“Yeah...and don’t say anything”

Yeji sighed worried about the young one

“You know...she likes you too right?...and maybe she goes here almost every day not because of the dogs but...because of a person here”

Hyejoo not believing any of those words murmuring “yeah right, she doesn’t even know me”

Yeji hearing what she said folded her arms, looking at the girl seriously “ I noticed very well the first time she came in here, you stood behind the counter frozen like you’ve seen an angel but also a ghost...i know she ain’t just no one like you said...but i do know that you know her...kid i ain’t pushing you to tell me, i’m just worried since you’re like a little sister to me”

Hyejoo stopped what she was doing and felt like she got splashed with water,she never thought Yeji thought about her that way.

She looked at her, a soft glare “she-...we go to the same school and she’s basically the Mrs. Popular princess...everyone likes her and as cliche as it gets i also do like her, but in a different way but she doesn’t know me...she doesn’t even know i go to the same school as her...”Sighing she continued making the milk tea, when she felt an arm on her shoulder.

“You know what i also noticed when she came in the first time?”

“What?” Hyejoo curiously looked at her.

“She looked at you the same way how you looked at her...”, putting her hands on her waist as she smiles at the younger girl.

“What do you mean?”

“Like i said...she likes you”

“I still don’t believe-“

“Hyejoo” Yeji clicked her tongue, sighing, “just because she is Mrs. Princess popular or whatever...it doesn’t mean she doesn’t know you or she doesn’t like you...i’m sure she does, why else would she say those words from earlier” Hyejoo widened her eyes, thinking How in hell did the older girl hear when she was at the storage room.

“Yes, I heard i actually went inside for a bit and you guys didn’t notice me...and seeing you guys like that you sure have a connection...why don’t you try, try talking to her i’m sure it’ll go well...if you don’t i won’t give you your check until you do it”

“What but-“ Hyejoo was then cutted off by a person, No, 4 people who went inside the Cafe.

Yeji froze on the spot her hands were starting to sweat, seeing the person who went in it was her, The person who she was waiting for all day, was finally right here, a little look of embarrassment on the girl’s face.

Hyejoo was so confused why Yeji’s mood suddenly change, it was like she saw a ghost, she then look at the stranger and it was the girl from yesterday who was with Yeji, she looked ay Yeji again and she was blushing? Oh i see what’s going on here Hyejoo thinks knowing how to get her check without confessing to her little crush. She then finished the milk tea she made, excusing herself and went inside the cafe room.

Jisu was embarrassed since they were late, all because of the other three people who dragged her to play in the arcade for an hour, started with Ryujin telling Yuna, Yuna got excited and asked Chaeryoung and Chaeryoung of course couldn’t handle Yuna’s pouting face so she turned to Jisu and thats how it ended.

“Sorry for being late” she smiled at the tall girl in front of her.


Yeji was feeling different types of emotions when the girl smiled, she was about to say something when she saw a very familiar person she wouldn’t expect she’d meet today and on top of that a Friend of Jisu, widening her eyes Jisu then looked at Ryujin and saw the same expression and was smiling.

“YEDDEONG” Ryujin ran and hug her best friend who hugged her back as tight like she did.

“RYUDDAENG” Both of them were jumping around like kids, in their own world, the other people in the room were so confused, expect for Yuna since she knows Yeji too.

Yeji let go of the girl, and looked at her.

“Why did you call Hyunjin and not me?” Glaring at her She playfully punched her arm.

“Cause he’s my bestfriend now” sticking her tongue out teasing the older girl, “im kidding i called him cause i wanted to surprise you but i guess it’s ruined now”

Yeji confused written all over her face, “a surprise? What?”

Ryujin laughed at the girl “you wanted to meet my Girlfriend so bad, you’ve only seen her in video calls but here she is”

“Hii!!!! Yeji unnieee” Yuna smiled at her brightly, she then walk up to her and hugged Yeji.

Jisu was confused but mostly surprised since Ryujin knows Yeji and especially her sister, why didn’t they say anything about this before when they talked about Yeji, she faked a cough getting the attention of the three. She gave them a confused face.

Yuna smiled apology written on her face “ah Sorry Unnies...this is Yeji unnie Ryujin’s Best friend since High school” Chaeryoung waved her hand with a bright smile, “what a small world...nice to meet you Yeji...i’m Chaeryoung Jisu’s Bestfriend” extending her hand for a handshake, Yeji accepted it, smiling while Jisu stood there looking at the interaction, Both of them broke free from the shake, still smiling.

Yeji then looked at Jisu again and the girl also looking at her the same way.

The other three then started to pick up what’s going on, Ryujin and Chaeryoung was about to say it when Yuna beat them to it.

“Yeji unnie WAS THE UNNIE YOU TOLD US ABOUT?!” Yuna exclaimed shocked written all over face, making them laugh.

Yeji was looking at Jisu laughing, it was like a scene in a movie we’re everything was suddenly in slow motion she was awed the way the girl laughed, Yeji felt like she just heard the best music she ever heard. She snapped out of it she probably looked stupid staring at the small girl, gladly no one was looking at her since they’re still laughing about Yuna.

Jisu nodded her head looking at Yeji smiling, “so i guess you’ve met everyone...let’s go inside”

As always Yuna went inside first dragging her other half and Chaeryoung followed them while Yeji and Jisu walked inside together.



————————————————————————————————————————

The five of them sat  a round table in front of them, it didn’t last long since Yuna, Ryujin and Chaeryoung decided to play with the dogs, obviously Jisu knows what they’re trying to do and of course not forgetting Myung, He was running around with the other dogs he was having the time of life.

And That leaves Yeji and Jisu,

Jisu was looking at Myung, happy that he has new friends she while the other person in front of her was she feels awkward and nervous, Yeji didn’t know what to say even though she does, she wants to know how Ryujin and her became friends, taking up courage she asked.

“So... how did you and Ryujin became friends?” Jisu looked at her she admits she was feeling nervous but always maintaining a straight face , that’s why she was taking her time looking at Myung.

“Oh...well Yuna and her were childhood friends” she smiled a bit at the other girl, “how about you?...how’d you guys meet?”.

Yeji was fiddling with her fingers, trying to look normal as possible, “well...we we’re schoolmates in high school, and we we’re both in the baseball team actually we used to hate each other since we we’re both competitive it especially got worse when the team voted me as captain, but i had enough of it so i asked her to go to the arcade with me and my brother...surprisingly she agreed” smiling as she recalls the memory.

Jisu smiled listening to Yeji’s answer, and started to laugh a bit “Typical Ryujin, I also remember when we both really hate each other since she made Yuna cried once, and me being an older sister i had to protect her, but in the end here we are, she’s dating the walking sunshine”.

Yeji was now feeling less nervous, she felt like she was sitting on a cloud, getting comfortable around the girl like yesterday.

Both of them then continued talking.

“YEDDEONG-AAAAH RYUDDAENG-AAAAH” A familiar voice erupted making everyone look at the Person.

“HYUNJIN OPPA” Ryujin ran at Hyunjin and hugged him.

Hyunjin hugged back like from earlier, both of them were jumping around making the other people look at them.

Ryujin let go of him, looking as she smiled, she then looked at everyone “This is Hyunjin, Yeji’s older Brother” The three girls waved their hands at him, smiles on their faces.

“I’m Chaeryoung nice to meet you”

“I’m Yuna...well you already know me Oppa” giving him the bright smile, bro with the boy, but accepting it.

“Nice to meet you all too” flashing his eye smile at them.

Yeji could be seen shaking her head playfully, looking at her brother.

Hyunjin then walked to Yeji nudging her head playfully, “stoooop, you’re messing up my hair and-“ she slapped his hand enough to make him stop.

“Hey, you shouldn’t do that to your Older Brother” emphasizing the last two words, smirking playfully.

“Shut up, Old ” she said right back.

The 4 girls we’re quietly enjoying the sister-brother conflict, Ryujin was already laughing from the start knowing this would happen, Yuna, Chaeryoung and Jisu were holding their laughs,looking down. While the other people in the Cafe were either annoyed or just minding their business.

Right when they continue their childish fight, he noticed the girl in front of his sister, looking at the girl, smiling.

Jisu noticed she hasn’t properly introduced herself, she stood up.

“I’m sorry for not introducing earlier, I’m Jisu” she bowed respectfully.

Hyunjin was taken aback since he expected a handshake, he then bowed back, “It’s ok “ looking at his sister again. Seeing her facial expression she was taken aback too, but seeing the glint on her eyes, he knew something was up. Thinking for a bit he then realized this was the girl Yeji was swooning about yesterday, he just forgot her name.


“Oppa” Hyunjin felt a hand gripping the back of his collar shirt, turning around it was Hyejoo with a not so friendly face, she looked really mad. Gulping, he mentally prayed for what’s to come.

“Ah Hyejoo, hey...so about being late-“

Hyejoo glared at him, he looked at the side and sees the blonde girl looking at her, she then cleared acting normal.

“Come help me, with the orders”

Hyunjin was confused with the sudden change, but he accepted since he doesn’t wanna get his beaten again.

“Well...it was nice meeting you...i’ll have to go now...” he then moved his head close to Yeji’s ear. Whispering “ask her already ”.

Yeji slowly pushed his brother “shut up...go work” he smiled.

“I will...and don’t forget you work here too you know”

She waved her hand shooing him away, smiling “just go” and just then he disappeared after excusing himself to the others.

“You work here?” Jisu asked with a surprised tone in her voice.

Yeji looked at her, realizing she didn’t tell her the truth.

“Oh...yeah i-...uh”

“You know, you don’t have to lie right?” Jisu folded her arms raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, i’m actually one uh...me and my brother own this Cafe...I mean i didn’t actually lie since i know my brother” Yeji looked at Jisu but the girl had a straight face, she then started panicking.

“I’m sorry i didn’t tell you before...i was just being humble?...i mean i’m just scared, people tend to take advantage whenever i told them the truth”

Jisu widened her eyes, “you think i’d take advantage of you?” Raising her voice a bit, playfully making the girl feel even more guilty.

“I mean- I-“ looking at the girl in front of her, Jisu burst out laughing.

“I’m sorry I was messing with you” She said between laughs.

Yeji never felt so embarrassed, if she had a mirror right now she would see a full tomato, she covered her face looking down.

Jisu stopped laughing as she looks at the girl, thinking she went too far.

“Hey....”

she then stood up and leaned, lifting the taller girl’s head, removing the hands only to see a very red face.

Yeji was avoiding Jisu’s eyes, looking everywhere her eyes would lay on something interesting to look at. She regretted what she said and She knows she’s getting redder and redder by the second and she can’t stop since the girl just made it worse by suddenly lifting her head with those soft hands, and those eyes she swears she could see more than just happiness, And the fact that the other girl seemed so ok, makes her want to know more, want to open everything that leads to why, could she see sadness in those eyes.

Jisu sighed, regretting for what she said to the girl, you’re so stupid why can’t you just shut up she said to herself, leaning back on her chair.

Yeji was oblivious on what was going on, she finally had the courage to look at the girl in front of her, worried that the other girl suddenly looks gloomy and had lots of things going on her head.

“I’m sorry I was too embarrassed- I’m really sorry...”

Hearing what the dragon eyed girl said, she pouted and looked away like a kid grouching.

Yeji knew what she was trying to pull so, she stood up and went to girl’s side, looking at her as she went down on her knees, And bowed her head

“Please forgive me your dear highness...let me give you some fresh coffee”

Jisu was astonished but laughs at the girl’s silliness, she nodded her head.

Yeji looked at the girl smiling that she made the ice princess laugh again. She stood up straight and bowed again gently smiling letting a bit of a laugh, “i’ll be back in 5 minutes” Yeji then went on her way to the counter to make the order not noticing Ryujin following her.

Yuna and Chaeryoung then went to their table with Myung, smiling, Jisu groaned knowing those smiles, “What?” She looked at them seriousness on her face, she then took Myung away and put him on her lap.

“well you’re Majesty....she likes you wait no let me rephrase that...basically your future knight...Princess Jisu” with a teasing tone Chaeryoung looked at her with folded arms , Yuna nodded agreeing with her.

Jisu blushed, “shut up...we’re just playing around that’s all”

“that’s bull basically the people in this café for sure thinks you guys are together, to be honest you guys make Yuna and Ryujin less gross with all your gay actions, no offense Yuna” Yuna looked at Chaeryoung shaking her head, “its ok, i agree”.

Jisu was still blushing thinking about everything thats going on right now, fiddling with her fingers she sighed, “we just met and you know we’re just new friends, plus we just met yesterday and she is just really friendly ”

The two girls sighed, giving up “well ok then, but don’t say we didn’t say anything, we just want to help you unnie” Yuna held her sisters hand.

Jisu looked at the counter outside seeing Yeji and Ryujin talking with each other.

“I know, that’s why I’m really happy you guys exist” smiling gently at the two, as she pats Myung him falling asleep.

————————————————————————————————————————

Ryujin slowly sneaked up from behind, clearing loudly making the girl in front of her almost spilled the coffee, “Damn it Ryujin, you almost made me spill the coffee” a tone of seriousness in her voice, but Ryujin just laughed it off as always “still a scaredy-cat as always aren’t you Unnie” Yeji couldn’t help but smile.

“at least i didn’t scream like a little girl when we were watching some Wrong Turn”

“Hey atleast my scream woke you and Hyunjin up when you guys literally left me to watch it all alone”

Yeji shakes her head “we didn’t, we just got bored and fell asleep scaredy-cat”

“Alright alright, let’s stop” waving her hands as she gives up, “so you and Jisu Unnie huh?, i mean Princess” raising her eyebrows teasingly with a smug smile.

Yeji could feel her hands sweat a bit, she knows no matter what lie she could say to the girl, Ryujin would see right through her. She then looked at her.

“Shut up...we’re just friends ok?“

“Thats bull if thats how you treat a friend why didn’t you do that to me before” Yeji pushed her playfully.

“Cause she’s VIP in my friends list” she passes by Ryujin, as she takes a cup from the cabinet.

“More like VIP in your gay list...i know you like her i could see right through you...i mean everyone in the cafe basically knows you’re whiffy woofed for her, and you plus you could finally get in a relationship...” Ryujin knew she hit her with the last part.

“You ain’t wrong but- Surely she doesn’t like me and what if she’s straight…you know what happened before” the atmosphere suddenly going down.

Ryujin’s face was suddenly blank, not believing what the older girl said.

“I’ve known her since we were kids and she’s definitely not straight, her relationships are with dudes, and they all go own hill especially the last one...”

Yeji looked at her curiously, wanting to know more.

“So she hasn’t told you huh?”

“Told me what?” Ryujin sighed not surprised since both of them just met and she’s also not sure if she should tell the girl since Yeji went through the same thing, but worse, worried if the girl is still affected about the past.

not wanting to get stared at anymore, she took a deep breathe.

“Jisu Unnie, she’s went through a rough time because her ex cheated on her, manipulated her and even after all of those she still LOVES the dude even though she doesn’t...gladly we opened her eyes and she’s getting better these days, please don’t tell her i told you she might get sad again.”

Yeji, was silent she doesn’t know what to say, she’s mad at the dude Jisu was with or is it because she finally knows what’s behind the sadness in the girl’s eyes or maybe she just doesn’t know how to react since she’s been there before.

“I won’t, don’t worry”

“About the Gay part she’s denial about it but now she actually isn’t, i guess ever since she saw you flipped her switch, AND I’M SO HAPPY CAUSE IT’S YOU AND SHE FINALLY ACCEPTED THE RAINBOW LIVING IN HER HEART” raising her hands up in glory.

Yeji laughed a bit, the mood going back up again, thinking about it as she finally finished preparing the coffee, looking at the girl, “i wanna take things slow i just met her and...maybe I do like her and if what you said is true...i’ll try, but please don’t tell her...”

Ryujin looked at her smiling excitedly, nodding her head “Yes Yes Yes”

Holding the tray Yeji was feeling so much adrenaline, but she’s calming herself down since she doesn’t want to expect too much since she might probably get hurt in the end. “Let’s go back” she smiled, walking back inside with Ryujin following her.





________________________________________________________________________

Yuna and Chaeryoung and Jisu were just talking about Jisus job, well since Jisu brought it up, and hearing the stressful things Jisu had to do makes the younger ones worried.

“We told you to relax yourself Unnie”

“Take Yoga again or maybe take a breather somewhere-”

“Guys!” She interrupted them, And Myung was unbothered.

“I’m fine ok just a little stress?, i just needed to take my mind off things remember? And I am taking Yoga again don’t worry ok?”

Yuna and Chaeryoung sighed, nodding their heads.

Yeji and Ryujin approached the table, Ryujin sitting beside Yuna as always as to while, Yeji stood up straight, smiling at Yeji.

“So here’s the coffee, for you and you and especially you your majesties” she passes the coffees to the girls, bowing playfully at the end.

The girls, cringe laugh at her act, Ryujin shaking her head and realized.

“Hey where’s mine?” Ryujin exclaimed pouting.

Yeji looked at her best friend, “because i saw you take some cookies at the jar earlier”

Ryujin cursed at herself,not being sneaky enough “I couldn’t help it they were calling out for me being all imprisoned in a jar” pouting, feeling bad for the chocolate crumb filling food.

Yuna then stood up and hugged her lover from behind, nodding her head “i know how you feel baby, did you get me some?”

Ryujin pulled a cookie from her sleeves, Yuna then snatched the cookie and ate it, happy that she got some food.

“Augh get your cheesy some room please” Chaeryoung, wanting to puke, teasing the couple.

While Yeji and Jisu just closed their eyes, cause they were so done with all the lovey dovey moment.

“You still need to pay for the cookies by the way” Yeji said sternly, folding her arms.

Ryujin looked at her shocked, “but- i’m your best friend and we haven’t seen each other for so long” giving the tall girl puppy eyes.

Yeji shook her head, a disgusted look on her face “disgusting you know that doesn’t work on me”

Yuna then followed Ryujin, knowing Yeji would get affected.

“Fineeee just stop ganging up on me” groaning, she pointed at her best friend, “You’re glad she’s your girlfriend”.

Ryujin happily smiled, nodded approvingly.

Myung met Yeji and both of them were all over each other, basically love at first sight, but nobody was surprised since Myung is a whole softie and Yeji was basically the owner of this Cafe.

While they continued talking, The couple went out to have some couple time. Chaeryoung had to go back to the penthouse so she could pass all her projects in email but of course that was just an excuse so Yeji and her would be all alone again she also brought Myung with her.

They were both really comfortable, like they’ve known each other for a long time.

“I guess it’s just you and me again your majesty” Yeji looked at the girl smiling.

“Ah i believe we are, butler” she takes a sip from her coffee.

Yeji was taken a back, “butler?...why not knight?”

“I mean a princess always needs a butler...plus knight and princess is more cringey don’t you think?” she rested her face on her hand.

“You are most certainly right” smirking but only to laugh at their silly acting.

Both of them were having the time of their lives not noticing the time, Until Jisu’s stomach began to growl.

She blushed because of embarrassment she then hugged her tummy looking down, Knowing how loud it was Yeji must’ve heard it.

Looking up the girl was gone, she looked everywhere but the girl couldn’t be seen, it was like she faded, she waited but the girl was still absent, other people were already leaving the Cafe until she was the only one, she then packed up her things to go home until.

“Where are you going?” Turning around it was the girl she was waiting for, Jisu was confused why the girl sweating running out of breathe and is carrying a plastic?

“Are you ok?...i thought you were gone and went home or something”

Yeji shook her head, breathing deeply, “i’m ok and i...just bought some food...you were hungry so i had to run to buy some” she put the plastic down and getting the food out.

Jisu blushed at the girl’s action, she doesn’t know to repay her, she could only say “thank you” looking at the girl, smiling.

“You’re welco-“

Another stomach growl, coming from the girl in front of her, Jisu looked at her, both of them were staring each until they burst out of laughter.

“We really should eat..i’ll get some plates” going to the counter, getting some plates.

“Yes we should” sitting down on the chair, waiting.

Yeji got the plates,walking back she noticed Hyejoo was outside talking to the blonde girl, and suddenly both of them were hugging, a smile on both of their faces. Feeling proud of the girl finally saying her feelings. Hyejoo looked at Yeji, smiling as Yeji sent a thumbs up.

Going back inside only to see the so called Princess was already, Yeji can’t blame her though the girl was really hungry, she the set down the plates, the girl gave her a nervous smile.

“And now you can eat properly” sitting down as she gets a chicken.

The both of them were enjoying the food, eating the night away as they talk.

Until Hyunjin called following by Chaeryoung calling Jisu, realizing it was already 11 and the Cafe was still open.

“Today was really nice” Jisu rubbed her hands, smiling at the girl in front of her.

They were already outside in the cold breezy winter, Jisu was hella cold she could barely feel her finger tips anymore.

 Their cheeks were pinkish and their breathe creating a smoke, as if they’re dragons.

Yeji could see the girl was freezing the way she said those words her voice was a little bit shaky, and she is too but she couldn’t handle the girl being like this, so she took off her coat and gently put it around the girl’s shoulder, making her wear it.

“No you take it, you might get a cold tomorrow if-“

“Don’t worry i’m fine, plus my house is just a block away, also” Yeji looked at the girl, nervous not believing she was about to say.

“It’s really nice….i mean- hanging out with you and I still can’t get over the fact that we’re in the same circle of friends…it really reminds me how the world is huge but at the same time it’s small…and I hope this friendship would keep going” she says as she smiles brightly at the girl.

Jisu didn’t expect this from the other girl, she looked down on the ground, she was, remembering what Yuna said she then huffed, and look at the girl, smiling.

“same goes for me Yeji ad I know right, the world is small indeed, even I didn’t expect it”

Yeji felt delighted, to hear what Jisu said, silence then took over their cold hands brushing against each other,  waiting for Jisu’s Taxi, when it did they both smiled.

“Goodbye” Jisu waved her hand, walking to the taxi but was stopped by a pull on her wrist and felt Yejis body on her, a hug a very warm hug Jisu thinks.

Both of them could feel the heat on their cheeks rise up, she then let go of the girl.

Jisu never blushed so hard, she nodded her head and walked inside the Cab waving at the girl one last time.

“Goodbye Jisu” smiling as she waved at the girl, looking at the cab moving farther away until it was gone from her sight, she then walked back to her home, thinking about the short girl and what they did today, making her smile.

————————————————————————————————————————

5 months passed by and the two were getting closer with each other, hanging out whenever they were both work free, as always their go to place was the Cafe, and they’re getting to know each other.

like how Yeji knows the girl was always busy cause sometimes she would cancel their “meet up” because of her work.

Curious about the girl’s job she then asked
What it was but Jisu’s expression suddenly changed, looking nervous. Yeji thought she did something wrong so she change the topic, but the girl already beat her to it.

Jisu told her she‘s a CEO of a big company, Yeji almost fell off her chair gladly she didn’t since Myung was right below her sleeping.

Jisu felt so bad for not telling the girl sooner, she thought it didn’t matter at all. Yeji was shocked not because she’s a CEO it’s because the girl has so much responsibilities to do in a young age, she couldn’t believe it, being an owner of a cafe was one thing but a company owner that’s a whole another level. Looking at the girl’s eyes she took her hand and smiled her eyes disappearing as it turns to crescents. Jisu felt calmed and relieved feeling butterflies in her stomach. Hoping the girl wouldn’t let go and like always she didn’t.


After that day both of them spends so much time together, they’re so close that they had sleepovers a few times to the point Hyunjin would tell Yeji to just move in the girl’s penthouse earning a playful shove from his sister. Their Friends couldn’t even believe that the two still aren’t together.

Yeji was ready to date she knows she is after all the moments she and Jisu spent together her feelings grew even more,while Jisu was still scared, she feels sorry for the other girl since she also knows Yeji’s ready, but she does like her she’s just really isn’t ready for a new relationship yet.

Yeji understands why, so she just waits for the the girl even if it takes her forever, to get an answer.

————————————————————————————————————————

Yeji woke up to the sudden wrath of her brother pulling her leg, for some reason.

“WAKE UPPPPP YOU HEAD,” He pulled as, Yeji was almost falling off the edge, she fought back kicking him away, it was like waking up to go to school but the opposite since, Yeji would be the one to wake up her brother, she wouldn’t pull his leg, No that’s too simple, instead she would sprinkle water at his face or pinch his face a bit and slap it, pretending there was a mosquito, i guess this was his payback.

“NOOOOOO LET ME SLEEEEP” She grabbed onto her sheets tightly, still kicking off her brothers hand.

“You really are such a baby” a familiar voice interrupted the siblings, Yeji composed herself sitting up, she could feel her cheeks getting red. Embarrassed on how she acted.

Hyunjin crossed his arms smirking at his sister “i forgot to say Jisu is here” Yeji glared at him for not telling her in the first place. He raised his hands up surrendering and walked outside to give the two girls alone time.

It never failed to amuse Jisu when she sees the siblings being playful with each other, they may fight a lot but Jisu could see they love each other very much and if anyone hurts with one of them, the other wouldn’t hesitate to beat the out of the person.

Yeji smiled at the girl, standing up from her bed as she walked towards her and gave her a hug.

“Hey...what brings you here?” She let go, looking at the girl.

Jisu was blushing and she feels that her pulse’s about to explode. Yeji would always hug her whenever they meet but every time they do, she just can’t help but feel like it’s the first time, so warm and the scent of the other girl just calms her down as if she entered paradise.

“I called but you weren’t picking up so i went to the Cafe and then your brother said you were here so he went with me....and i wanted to make up for the thing I missed on, last Sunday” Jisu look at the girl with an apologetic smile.

“I told you it’s ok, i understand, plus you should’ve just took a rest it’s not good if you keep working and you only get less sleep” Yeji nagged briefly, shaking her head, noticing Jisu’s eyes were getting tired.

Jisu felt like a child, who had a lot to learn, nodding at the girl, feeling a bit sleepy.

“I will...it’s just the company has been quiet busy lately” Yeji held her hand, softly caressing the back of the girls hand with her thumb.

“Good” smiling at her, her eyes forming into crescents, she then let go of the girl’s hand.

Yeji sat down on the bed, patting the space beside her for the other girl.

Jisu then followed, both of them didn’t want to talk, they just let the comfortable silence envelope them.

Until Yeji felt something heavy on her shoulder, she looked at the girl beside her only to see a sleeping face. Yeji just smiled knowing how tired the girl is, admiring as she hears soft snores from the girl. Yeji felt like she just entered heaven, she couldn’t understand what she was feeling, but she likes it, likes how the girl is such an impact to her.

“What are you doing to me Choi Jisu, looking so tough but so delicate at the same time” she muttered to herself, she kissed her head gently.

Looking at the girl for almost a life time she noticed something between her lips, Jisu was drooling, Yeji wiped it with her hand not wanting her shoulder to get wet, as the girl might wake up, at least she knows the girl drools in her sleep thanks to all those sleepovers she really is Unexpected.

Yeji carried the girl, gently laying the girl down on her bed, not surprised by the girls weight she is very light, and also a light sleeper, which almost woke the girl up when she was just wrapping her arm around her shoulder to carry her, sighing of relief the girl didn’t wake up.

Looking at the time it was already almost 12, she yawned as she felt suddenly sleepy, shaking her head, she stood up she took a one last look at the girl and went to take a bath.


————————————————————————————————————————

Jisu opened her eyes, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes to adjust her sight. Noticing this wasn’t her room, she then remembered she must’ve fallen asleep. She covered her face feeling embarrassment, Idiot why’d you have to pass out she thinks to herself. But she couldn’t help it she was feeling tired and the fact that the room was so comfortable, adding to that sitting beside the other girl so close that she could smell her scent made it worse.

Laying back down she sighed burying her face on the pillow, “her scent so comforting” she mutters to herself. Looking at the ceiling, she then wondered where the owner of the room was, before she decides to go out she looked around, wanting to know more about Yeji, seeing book shelves on the corner of the room, pictures that are with her family and friends hanged on the wall , and lastly a notebook on the side table, which Yeji always brings whenever both of them hangs out, she wasn’t sure what Yeji writes in the notebook but she was sure she should just ignore it for now, maybe ask soon, if the girl is open about it.

She looked at the time and it was already lunch, she then went out her nose getting hit by the aroma of food, smells mostly like fried rice, her tummy was already rumbling, she’s hungry that’s for sure, she went to the kitchen.

Only to see one of the best sight she has ever seen, she wasn’t focusing on the food anymore and she didn’t care she’d starve. The tall girl was cooking seriously as if she was going to make the best food in the world not noticing Jisu’s presence. Jisu couldn’t take her eyes off the girl, the way Yeji’s eyes were burning with passion like a dragon going to war, jawline sharper than any knife and how she rolled up the sleeves of her sweater, her hair up in a bun. Everything about the girl just screamed Perfection in the most little ways.

“How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time” she suddenly said out loud making the girl finally look at her, Jisu was mentally hitting herself and praying that the cat girl didn’t hear anything.

Well Yeji did hear it, not expecting the girl to say those kinds of things to her, trying to hide her blush, knowing the girl must’ve been embarrassed she decided not to talk about it, while looking at the girl she smiled pretending she didn’t hear anything at all.

“Hey...Good morning to you Princess” bowing her head at the girl, playfully.

Jisu was relieved, she then bowed her head too, enjoying their butler and Princess act again. She sat down on the stool close to Yeji, hands on her lap facing the girl, as she continues cooking.

“I’m sorry i fell asleep earlier...i guess i was too tired” Jisu shifting in her seat, looking at the food.


Yeji noticed this “I actually noticed and it’s ok...you needed it” taking one meat and offered it to the girl.

Jisu leaned forward biting meat, happily enjoying as she chews.

“How’d you notice though?” The girl looked at her curiously.

“Your eyes were getting droopy and you yawned so much so that’s pretty obvious” collecting all the cooked meat and turns off the grill. Jisu nodded her head kinda flustered, standing up helping the girl prepare the food.

The girl could see through her, both of them ate in a comforting silence.

After they finished, suddenly fighting on who would do the dishes, and of course Jisu won. When she was finished she sat beside the girl on the living room couch, Jisu knew the girl had nothing to do and she had to pay back for not meeting up with her last Sunday, she looked at the girl.

“Let’s go” Yeji looked at her confusion on her face, “to where?” Jisu smiled at the girl pulling her.

“Just a walk...now let’s goooo” Yeji stood up and followed her.

Both of them walked out Yeji’s apartment, Jisu walking ahead of her holding her hand, well dragging her, having zero clue where the girl is taking her, nonetheless she just followed like a lost puppy.

Until Yeji saw a familiar face, she froze on the spot her feelings replaced with sudden anger and fear, Jisu almost tripped, looking at the girl about to scold her for stopping but she looked like she saw a ghost tracing where the girl was looking, it was a girl, walking on their way, when the person stopped, having the same reaction as Yeji, but suddenly turned bright like earlier.

“Hey Yeji....long time no see” the person brightly smiling at Yeji, not even noticing Jisu.

Yeji never thought this day would come, well she did but she didn’t expect it now, not when she’s still fragile, she nervously gulped, forcing a smile.

“Hey....Hyewon” she managed to say, her hands were shaking, scared, suddenly she felt a hand on hers, she looked beside her and it was Jisu, smiling at her she then started feeling calm a bit.

“I’m surprised you still know me after all those years” smirking, a bit, looking to the side she finally noticed Jisu, raising her eyebrow.

”Hi...my name is Hyewon...Yeji’s highschool friend” smiling at her, Jisu knows it was forced so different from the smile she gave at Yeji, she knows this person wasn’t just some high school friend.

“Nice to meet you Hyewon...my name is Jisu” she smiled gently, as she held Yeji’s hand.

Hyewon looked down seeing the two’s hands on each other, smiling.

“So you’re still like that?” raising her eyebrows, judging the girl.

Yeji expected the girl would say that but she felt like she was shot.

“Y-yeah” Jisu felt the girl’s hand suddenly tighten, she could feel the girl getting crushed each second, not like herself at all, this was another side of her she didn’t expect, since girl always look so happy and looked fine in any situation, like that one time at the amusement park they were getting yeeted off in some sort of ride Jisu chose she didn’t even knew why she chose the ride, she was about to cancel it but Yeji ‘S eyes were already sparkling with determination and excitement seeing that, Jisu didn’t want to break that and so she had to endure the whole 5 minutes, well it wasn’t that bad since she got to hold on to Yeji’s hand for the whole ride and it might want her to go again so she could feel the girl’s hand again.

“that’s quiet surprising after all the things that happened at highschool” Hyewon looked at the curious Jisu she smirked at her, “did you know that-“

“Yeah you don’t have to say it...it was nice meeting you again Hyewon but i wish we wouldn’t meet again” Yeji has had enough of her and she knows what Hyewon is doing, she was about to walk off with Jisu when Hyewon gripped her sweater making her pull back.

“I’m sorry, i shouldn’t have done that i really am Yeji-ah please forgive me” Hyewon suddenly begging for Yeji’s forgiveness, what was really going on? Jisu was filled with questions and she wants answers fast.

“You should’ve said sorry when you had the chance before, goodbye Hyewon” Yeji pulled the girls hand from her clothe, grabbing Jisu’s hand as they walk away from the girl.

————————————————————————————————————————

The atmosphere around them was awkward and very quiet non-of them said one word after they left.

Yeji was still angry, her lips quivering a bit and her hands sweating, she feels sorry for Jisu or being like this, she was sure Jisu’s definitely gonna ask her about a lot of things, but surprisingly the girl didn’t even ask or said a word, it made her feel worried yet relieved about it.

Jisu was confused in so many ways, wondering who really was that Hyewon person who turned Yeji into a raging fire, she wanted to ask the girl but it’s better if she just wait for her to open up. Holding Yeji’s hand she knows Yeji was still rattled and feeling a bit mad her face was expressionless very different from the crescent eyed girl she knew, Jisu rubbed her thumb on the back of Yeji’s hand comforting her, slowly closing the space between then as she leaned her head on the girl’s arm.

The atmosphere was starting to get comfortable, Yeji felt calmed down Jisu close to her as she smelled the girl’s scent she was thankful for the little action the small girl did, she held Jisu’s hand and played with it bouncing it up and down with hers making clapping sounds, walking to nowhere just letting their legs wander where they’d end up.

“So...where did you want to take me?” Yeji glanced at the girl, noticing the change of her expression.

“You forgot didn’t you?” Yeji confronted her playfully grinning at the girl.

“N-No i didn’t” Jisu denied trying to act normal, suddenly walking faster. Yeji was taken aback by the sudden pace but she could only follow the girl.

“H-hey wait up” she grabbed Jisu’s hand when the girl finally stopped in front of a small restaurant.

“This is the place” Jisu gently tightened her hold, looking at the girl smiling. Yeji couldn’t say anything she was awed and surprised, this restaurant brings back memories where she, ryujin and her brother would hang out a lot, this was one of their spots their home, even though it was just a small restaurant they felt at home, and they have the best dishes the 3 ever tasted, the couple who owned it was fond of the 3 after they started going every day, she missed this place. She then looked at Jisu wondering why she brought her here.

“Ryujin told me” Jisu answering her question, it was like she read her mind.

“Now come on i’m hungry” Smiling brightly Jisu ran towards the restaurant dragging Yeji.

While being dragged Yeji mentally took note to thank Ryujin later.

When they got in they were greeted by a woman in her 30’s, the woman looked at Them both widening her eyes when she saw Yeji.

“YEDDEONGGGG”

“JEONGYEON- UNNIE”

Both of them hugged, happily patting each other’s backs.
When they let go of each other, Jeongyeon looked at her proudly, looking at her up and down, earning a lot of stares from other people, Jisu could only give them an apologetic smile.

“Look at you all grown up, we missed you...you rascal”

“I missed you too, i’m sorry for not coming here that much anymore...you know busy and all”

Jeongyeon shook her head, putting her arm over the girl’s shoulder.

“You know kid, you shouldn’t work too much...at your age you should be exploring you know?...Like dating” Jeongyeon looked at Jisu and back at Yeji smirking, she patted Yeji’s back.

“Never mind i guess you got it” both girl’s blushing at her statement,

“Hello- my name is Jisu” she was about to bow formally to the older girl.

Jeongyeon stopped her by holding her shoulders and hugged her instead, smiling.

Jisu was taken aback by the action, but she smiled learning these people are really friendly.

She went back to Yeji and leaning forward to her ear and with a not so quiet whisper.

“She’s a good catch bud” Yeji blushed more, clearing .

“N-no, we’re just friends” Jisu shaking her head mentally hitting herself for stuttering.

Yeji’s face dropped hearing those words, i mean it was true but it felt like a cheek on a stick, which is it hurt. She smiled trying to act normal, nodding her head at the girl’s response.

Jeongyeon knows both of them were lying, just by looking at them and how they’re eyes stare at each other in a different yet familiar way, since Jeongyeon’s been there.

Nodding her head, “oh well ok then...take a seat i’ll alarm your Nayeon unnie that you’re here” patting the the girl’s shoulder.

Yeji smiled at the older girl, nodding her head in response.

The pair sat down in front of each other, smiling.

“Thank you for bringing me here....i missed it” Yeji genuinely smiled, gently taking Jisu’s hand in front of her her hand on top of it.

Jisu feeling the warmth of Yeji’s touch, she shaking her head.

“No, beggie...just wanted to get back from Sunday” looking at their hands,her heart beating faster.

“I knew it...but i didn’t think you would bring me here...” gently making little circles on the girl’s palm.

“Well....i wanted it to be special” Jisu almost stuttering on her words.

“Wow i didn’t knew you had that romance inside in you....are you trying to make me fall for you Mrs. Choi cause it is most certainly working” playfully smiling at the girl.

“Shut up...” her cheeks burning at the girl’s statement.

Yeji laughed at her response, “you know i haven’t said this but, this is the best ramyeon restaurant in the Universe”.

Jisu looked at the girl, amused “oh is it?”

Yeji grinned, pointing at the girl “It is, just wait till you taste it”

Jisu grabbed the girl’s hand holding it like before, laughing “i know i know and i’m sure it is so calm down, kiddo”

Yeji felt embarrassed, huffing out a little bit of annoyance, but smiled at the girl’s action.

“YEJIIIII-YAAAAA” A girl with bunny teeth came out from the counter, rushing to the pair, suddenly hugging Yeji tightly.

“n-nayeon unnie.....i c-can’t br-breathe” Yeji barely said feeling bone crushed by the one and only Nayeon, Jeongyeon’s Wife.

“Awieee sorry Yeji-ahh...i just miss you” Nayeon let go of the poor girl, pinching her cheek one last time before, composing herself.

Nayeon looked at Jisu smiling showing her beautiful front teeth, “My name is Nayeon and you must be Jisu” approaching the girl, only to hug her.

Jisu hugged back, nodding her head when they both let go, “nice to meet you” bowing her head at the older girl.

Nayeon shook her head “don’t be so formal with me, call me unnie it makes me feel younger” gently laughing at her own statement.

Jisu smiled “ok unnie”

Yeji smiled at their interaction, silently listening to them.

Nayeon then looked at Yeji “jeongyeon’s right she really is a good catch” teasing them both.

Both blushed again, how many times do they have to get misunderstood like this, but both of themselves knew they were enjoying it.

The pair simultaneously shook their heads.

“We’re just friends”

“We’re just friends”

Again saying all together, sounding like they were caught hiding a secret.
Jisu fiddled with her fingers, looking down, while Yeji looked somewhere trying to hide her blush.

Nayeon smiled at them, like Jeongyeon said she knew they weren’t just friends, sure they are but there was something more than that and of course Nayeon agrees.

“Ok ok “Friends”...you guys must be hungry already i’ll get your special orders”

Nayeon patted Yeji’s head smiling at them and winked at Yeji, she then went to the kitchen cooking their food.


“I’m sorry about all those...Nayeon unnie tends to be the more talkative one in the relationship” smiling apologetically to Jisu.

Jisu shook her head, “it’s ok...i actually like them, they’re really nice and honest and cute too” emphasizing the last word making Yeji laugh.

“I’m glad you like them...they’re basically like my parents already” Yeji smiled thinking about the memories the Old couple has done to her,hyunjin and Ryujin.

Jisu rested her chin on her hand, looking at Yeji as she continues speaking about The couple and their memories with them.

Soon after Nayeon gave them their food not forgetting to smile teasingly at the two, making them flustered. She then went back leaving the two.

Yeji inhaling the aroma of the food, smiling.

“I tell you, THIS IS THE BEST RAMYEON YOU’LL EVER TASTE” Yeji hyped from the food in front of her.

“I know you basically just told me earlier” Jisu laugh nodding her head.

“Well still, come on you eat first” Yeji looked at the girl, waiting.

Jisu then picked the noodles with her chopsticks and took a bite, widening her eyes as she moans at the waves of flavor.

Yeji laughed at the girl’s reaction, digging in the food as she’s been craving for it for so long.

They ate, until they were full talking about random stuff.

Jisu’s curiosity was still hitting her like a hammer, she sighed unknowingly making Yeji stop talking, worried why the girl sighed she know’s something’s bothering the girl.

“Are you ok...something goin on in that pretty head of yours?” Jisu awoke from her thoughts blushing from the words and looked at the girl, seeing worry in her eyes.


“No- i mean i’m ok and it’s nothing, just tired i guess” covering , pretending to yawn, so Yeji wouldn’t worry anymore.

Yeji knows something was wrong but it must be something personal so, she just let it slide.

————————————————————————————————————————


They went outside saying goodbye’s to the Old couple.

“Yeji-ah don’t forget to bring this angel again ok?” Nayeon hugging them both for a while.

Yeji smiled, “even if i won’t she’d still comeback anyways...she really loves the ramyeon”

Jisu blushed, pushing the girl beside her playfully, “well she didn’t lie...It really is the best”

Jeongyeon nodded her head, folding her arms proudly standing, “you’re welcome kid...maybe i could teach you the secret” she smiled at Jisu.

“Hey! I thought you were gonna teach me” Yeji looked at Jeongyeon, betrayal could be seen on her face.

Jeongyeon scoffed playfully “says the one who doesn’t visit”.

Yeji scratched her nape, looking away, closing knowing well the woman was right.

Nayeon smacked the back of her wife’s head, glaring at her for a while.

“Shut up, you’re making her feel bad now”

Jeongyeon was dumbfounded, as she looked at her, holding the back of her head.

“B-but” Nayeon glared at her again, making her shut up.

Yeji was biting her lip trying to hold back the laugh, Jisu was smiling looking at the couple wondering when will she get happiness like them, suddenly feeling a warm thing on her hand looking beside her she sees crescent eyes, feeling a shiver down her spine feeling as Yeji’s fingers laced with hers.

Jeongyeon cleared trying to get the so called “friends” attention, since they were suddenly in their own world, smirking at them.

Yeji and Jisu looked at The couple, Jisu was about to let go but Yeji’s hold was tight yet so gentle, so she laced her hand back again.

“You guys should go it’s getting pretty late don’t you think honey?” Nayeon hugged both of them again letting go Yeji so she could whisper something to Jisu.

“Please take care of her” giving her a motherly smile after.

Jisu nodded her head, while Yeji was confused, looking at Jisu, but the girl only smiled at her, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Soon after they got into a cab, as Jeongyeon got them one.

“Bye kids” the couple waved at them as the two went inside the cab, waving back.



——————————————————-——————————————————-

The time going back to Yeji’s apartment wasn’t too long, while they were still in the cab though, they were bickering on Jisu would go home at this time and Yeji won, the driver almost lost it gladly they arrived at their destination, making the driver sigh in relief.

“You know the driver looked like he was about to kick us out” Jisu gave her coat to Yeji putting their coats on the rack, taking off their shoes as they went in the living room.

“Not my fault, you started it” Jisu pushed her playfully, making them both laugh.

“Hey love birds” Hyunjin’s head popping out from the couch looking at them both, smirking.

“Hey hat” Yeji pushing his head back down the soft sofa, Jisu could only chuckle at their interaction.

Hyunjin looked at his sister seeing the familiar glint in her eyes, thinking something must’ve happened.

“So how’d it go?” Yeji looked at her brother in confusion.

“It went well Oppa, just as planned” Jisu answered with a flustered smile, sitting down on the chair.

“I knew it...but thank you though” Yeji leaned back falling as she sat down on the chair, smiling at the two.

Hyunjin was confused if everything went well, why does It feel like something bad happened, opening his mouth to say something but he shook his head remembering Jisu was still here.

“No probs sis but it was all on....Your girl” Playfully smirking at them, standing up as he runs to his room when Yeji motioned to pick up the remote knowing she would throw it at him.

“Aish” Yeji huffed out, flustered at what her brother said, putting down the remote she looked at Jisu her face‘s so red she looks like a strawberry.

They we’re then coated by silence for a while, Yeji decided to turn on the TV looking at the time it was already 11, they watched a drama for a bit enjoying what’s happening, until Jisu yawned earning a look from Yeji.

“You seem sleepy already so why don’t you go get some rest i’ll just sleep on the couch” Yeji stood up, going to her room to get a pillow, Jisu then followed her.

“Hey...it’s not like we didn’t sleep in one bed before and it’s cold, the couch isn’t really that comfortable” trying to persuade the tall girl who’s now picking up a pillow and the notebook from the side table.

Yeji turned around giving her a small smile, “the bed is too small for the both of us” Jisu knows that was just an excuse but to what?, she then Shook her head, grabbing the pillow and threw it on the bed and hug Yeji.

“Don’t be so stubborn Yeji-ah...plus i miss sleeping beside you” burying her face on the crook of Yeji’s neck her scent filling Jisu’s entire nostrils.

Yeji shivered at the action, she feels her heart was about to combust, Jisu look so fragile and adorable, and when she said those words Yeji knew she was even more whipped than before.

“Ok...ok i’ll sleep” kissing Jisu’s head gently, letting go of her as she puts back down the notebook and lends Jisu some clothes.

Jisu was still connecting the dots to why Yeji didn’t wanna sleep on the bed, thinking for a while it must be because of that Hyewon girl again, since she noticed Yeji was still kind of hesitant after what happened.

Yeji lended her a big shirt and some shorts, a smile on her face.

Both of them got dressed after washing up, now they’re lying down on the bed, Yeji sat up on the bed taking the notebook and a pen.

Jisu curiously looked at Yeji wondering what the girl has always been writing on the mysterious pad.

“What do you always write in that” sitting up quickly trying to get a glimpse but the tall girl was faster, closing the notebook, as she smiles teasingly at Jisu.

Jisu pouted folding her arms as she slumps back down, making Yeji laugh

“Awh well i’ll show you next time and Shouldn’t you be sleeping Mrs. Sleepyhead?” Raising an eyebrow at the girl, poking her cheek.

Jisu bit her lip trying not to smile, nodding her head looking up to those cat eyes.

“Who was Hyewon to you?” Jisu suddenly asked, her eyes widened at what she said. Looking at the girl she regretted for asking Yeji’s expression changed, hurt could be seen in her eyes. Jisu wants to kill herself for making the girl feel like that.

Yeji was taken aback she couldn’t move or say anything, she looked away she knew Jisu would want to talk about it, but she didn’t expect the girl to blurt it out.

Jisu was waiting, as she looked at Yeji turning away from her.

“I’m sorry-....”

“She was just a friend and please don’t speak of it again...” Jisu knows Yeji was lying again but she can’t blame her knowing how the girl reacted towards the question, plus it was her fault for blurting it out all of a sudden.

Silence consumed them, an uncomfortable one. Yeji was still awake writing whatever it is on her notebook, she wanted to , but she couldn’t she felt so numb, heaving a heavy sigh as she put down the notebook on the table and faced the girll beside her.

Knowing Jisu must be asleep, she sighed carefully scooted closer as she put her arm under the girl’s head not wanting the girl to wake up, she felt Jisu move closer, an arm wrapping around her tummy area.

She stiffened at the action, but calms down as the scent of vanilla hits her kissing her forehead, she looked at Jisu she felt sorry, for how she acted and what she said, but she couldn’t help it, she was still scared of telling the girl who was Hyewon to her, yes she has moved on but the pain was still there and she doesn’t know when it’ll disappear and she doesn’t know when, after all first love is unforgettable.

———————————————————————————————————————

Jisu woke up hearing slow breathing, opening her eyes she was lying down close to Yeji’s chest, comfortable as the girl’s arm was her head pillow, looking up she sees what more look like a cute dragon sleeping, smiling she kept staring and ends up admiring the girl’s face.

Until, she heard the girl grunt, snapping out of what she was doing, sighing of relief knowing the girl was still asleep as a rock with a very much scrunching face, Jisu found it cute but she then noticed the window curtain wasn’t closed, the sun hitting the girl, sitting up she slowly slid away from Yeji, standing up as she walks to the curtain closing it, making the room less bright.

She looked at the side table seeing Yeji’s notebook slightly open, the part of the pen popping out at the page were it was last written, remembering from last night her curiosity was still poking her.

Jisu was contemplating wether or not to let her curiosity break free, looking at the sleeping Yeji, she held herself back snapping out of it as she kneels down in front of the girl, her eyes tracing her features like an anatomy out of this Universe.

Her mind thinking about how much of a Perfection Yeji is. “Why do you like me Yeji-ah” she whispered.

She then stood up not wanting to get caught being a creep, she went outside of the room rubbing her stomach as she goes to the kitchen, cooking brunch since the time was almost 10.

Bacon, pancakes, eggs and hash browns the best breakfast combination, Jisu smiled as she prepares plating the food. Hearing a door closing she turned around at the sound, a head suddenly leaning against her shoulder, making her startle a bit.

Yeji groaned softly, burying her face on Jisu’s neck her scent making Yeji fall asleep, Jisu giggle at her action, her hand touching Yeji’s head her fingers digging down the girl’s hair massaging it.

“At this point it’s either you guys are married or just married” Hyunjin was behind the chair, facing the two girls as he takes a pancake.

Jisu looked away trying to hide her blush, as Yeji lazily looks at her brother hissing at him.

“I mean Good morning and thank you for this food Jisu-ya” he says fast almost choking on the food, raising his hands up as he munches the food in his mouth, sitting down on the chair as he continues to eat. Jisu smiled and nodded at him as she sat down with Yeji.

“Hey! Don’t eat all of it” Yeji grabbed all the food she could eat, she and her brother as always were competing about nothing, while Jisu was peacefully eating her bacon and pancake.

Soon after that both of them played rock, paper, scissors on who would wash the dishes, Jisu was just there cheering for both of them, and as the last round went the winner goes to Hyunjin.

It could be seen on Yeji’s face that she did not want to, Giving Jisu the puppy eyes.

Jisu looked away biting her lip trying to contain it, she looked at Yeji again.

“No, you baby now do it i know you can, Fighting!” Jisu curled her fist giving a face of encouragement.

“Yeah stop being a baby” Hyunjin teasing his sister again, making Yeji almost threw a pan at him, but she could only glare holding the pan since Jisu was there.

Jisu was trying to hold back her laugh, as she kept putting on a resting face.

Hyunjin stick his tongue out at Yeji for a second, running back to the living room on time saving his from his dear mad sister.

Yeji turned around putting down the pan and began washing the plates, smiling at Jisu who’s sitting on the stool knowing the girl would just stay with her.

Yeji hummed a song, making Jisu hum with her too they were having a mini concert in the kitchen, talking and laughing until Yeji finished her chore, both of them walked in the living room.

The two sitting beside Hyunjin, the 3 then watched a show Hyunjin picked.

A sudden ringtone erupted from somewhere, Jisu knowing it’s her phone she then ran inside Yeji’s room to get it.

The siblings was stunned at the speed of the girl, it looked like she just put The Flash to shame.

Jisu took the call, it was Yuna, she carefully put her phone beside her ear, not wanting to be deaf.

“UNNIE-“

“yuna-ya don’t scream” she said in a stern voice.

“Ah- sorry, i just wanted to ask you when you’re coming home, i called but i couldn’t reach you also Myung misses you” Jisu frowned mentally slapping herself, for forgetting to call her sister yesterday.

“I’m sorry Yuna-yah hows Myung? i was so distracted be-“

“He’s alright and Don’t worry unnie i know why” With a teasing voice, Jisu knows Yuna is having that smirk on her face again, feeling her face burning up.

“No we just hang out that’s all” Jisu tried to reason, which is basically true.

“Not when you guys slept together” Jisu widened her eyes.

“N-NO WE DID NOT” Her voice was booming, it could be heard from outside, even a mile away.

Yeji and Hyunjin jumped at the sudden outburst, all together looking at Yeji’s room, and back at each other, Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders as he sees the questioning look on his sisters’ face. Both then continue to watch whatever they were watching, Yeji was still furrowing her eyebrows, shaking her head she tries to focus on the show.

“SO I AM RIGHT...SO HOW-“ Jisu couldn’t take the teasing anymore huffing out a sigh, Hearing it from the other line Yuna knew she was in trouble.

“YAH- stop this, i’m gonna come back later-“ Yuna was shaking knowing what her sister is about to say.

“Yea yea unnie- tell sister-in-law i miss her” Jisu knew she’s really gonna beat her down when she gets back.

“You-“ and beeping was the only thing she heard, the little brat hang up on her.

Jisu sighed putting her phone back on the table, thinking of how she’s gonna punish Yuna later, her eyes wonder around again looking at the bed, she blushed remembering last night, she then looked at the table, It hit her, Yeji’s notebook wasn’t there.

Feeling kind of disappointed she went outside, the siblings looking at her as she gives them a nervous smile.

“Sorry about that- Yuna uh called” the siblings nodded their heads understanding, knowing Yuna could be a little too much sometimes.

Sitting down beside Yeji, she grabbed her hand. The three of them continued watching whatever this show is.




____________________________________________________________________________________________

After a while Jisu returned to Yejis room collecting her things, not bothering about the notebook anymore, she then took a bath and wears the clothes Yeji lent her again, her clothes were still in the washer. The fact that she’s wearing Yeji’s clothes again makes her happy, since she’d smell her favorite scent and it’s as if Yeji is hugging her, she blushed remembering their sleeping position last night.

After she was done Yeji followed the girl, hugging her from behind as Jisu took her bag, “you smell like me” Yeji was suddenly getting bold and that made Jisu feel weak for some reason, but she composed herself “well I’m wearing your clothes, of course I’d smell like you dumdum” she faced Yeji, giving her a smile. Yeji then buried her head on the girls shoulder, both enjoying the comfort of silence, until Jisu’s phone rang again, knowing it’s Yuna she sighed, “Yeji-ah I have to go now” Jisu tried to move but the girl didn’t budge “a few more seconds” Jisu smiled “ok”.

Minutes have passed and they were still hugging, Yeji then let go of the girl and looked at her her, “what?” Jisu confused at why the girl was looking at her suddenly breaking a smile, “nothing it’s just you’re beautiful” Jisu has heard the girl say that lots of times but she can’t help but feel shy, “thanks, you too” Yeji chuckled at the girls reaction.

Jisus phone then started to ding madly, again it must be her sister, “I really have to go now Yeji-ah” wearing her bag on her shoulder, Yeji nodded in response “I’ll follow you out”

The two then walk to passing by Hyunjin saying goodbye to the Jisu, “bye sister in-“ Yeji threw a pillow couch on his face, Jisu giggled “Bye Oppa” the two then said goodbyes to each other, “I’ll call you later ok?” Yeji grabbed the girl close to her, kissing her forehead, “I’ll be waiting” Jisu blushed nodding her head as she waves a last goodbye to the girl, going home she wonders why the girl was suddenly so bold with her.

 

 

“I’m home” Jisu announced taking off her shoes, smiling as she sees Myung running at her, she then picked him up,”hello baby I’m sorry I was gone” Myung her face, making her laugh happily, walking inside she’s then greeted with Yuna lying down on the couch lazily, “Hi unnie” looking at her sister she smiled, Jisu then approached the girl and slapped her forehead, “OW WHY-“ rubbing the pain away, Jisu then sat down on the other side, putting down Myung as he barks happily, “That’s for earlier” closing her eyes feeling a bit tired, Yuna then pouted, scooting close to her sister “so how was last night and I see that you aren’t wearing your clothes from yesterday” smirking at her sister, Jisu then grabbed the pillow couch and threw it at her sister, Yuna dodged sticking her tongue out “aish you dirty minded kid, we just slept that’s all” Yuna leaned back “well that’s boring I thought you guys-“  seeing her Jisu grabbing another pillow, Yuna raised her arms to block but there was nothing, only hearing a laugh from her sister, “aish” Yuna grabs a pillow, making Jisu hit her, the two then had a massive pillow fight.

The living room was then a mess, pillows scattered everywhere, even Myung was biting one trying to fight it. The two breathed heavily as if they just ran from miles away.

“woah what the hell happened here” Chaeryoung said who just came back.

“She started it!” both saying it in unison, pointing at each other.

“You guys are kids” Chaeryoung shaking her head, “also I brought dinner” raising the plastics on her hands.

 

“Finally food” Yuna grabbed the plastics, setting them down on the dinning table.

“Yah come help us here first” Yuna then obeyed.

The three then cleaned the living room, and ate dinner.

“HAH! I won” Jisu raising her arms happily, Yuna then groaned while Chaeryoung was chilling on the couch watching TV, they were playing a game of rock paper scissors on who would wash the dishes, and the winner has been chosen.

“not fair” a pouting Yuna said.

“well it’s all luck in war sis” Jisu sticking her tongue out, she then fed Myung and merrily sitting down on the couch with Chaeryoung.

“I heard you were at Yeji-unnies house yesterday” Chaeryoung looked at the girl smirking, Jisu’s expression changed sighing knowing where this is going again, “yeah since we went home late, and she didn’t want me to go home at 12 am in the morning” explaining herself properly, Chaeryoung could see the girl wasn’t lying “where did you sleep though?”

 

“THEY SLEPT TOGETHER” Yuna jumped on the couch sitting down, Jisu grabbed a pillow again, but stopped herself since she’s tired, “OHHHH!!! Is it true unnie?! Really??” Chaeryoung raising her eyebrows, “we just slept beside each other” shaking her head, standing up she then carried Myung who was beside her and went inside her room, only hearing the younger ones calling out and teasing her, closing the door she puts down Myung, plopping down on her bed.

Pulling out her phone, timingly someone texted her and it was her snow criminal, smiling she opened the message.

“hewo, did you arrive home safely?” – snow criminal <3

“yeah I did ^^”

“that’s good, did you eat?” –snow criminal <3

“yes, did you?”

Waiting for the girls message, it took a while.

“yes I did ^^, sorry for the late reply btw, Oppa made me do sumn” –snow criminal <3

Jisu was about to reply when someone face timed, and it was Yeji, she then answered the call.

“hey pretty lady” Yeji boldly said, making Jisu blush.

“hello to you too pretty dragon” Jisu fired back making the girl on the other line laugh.

“so I see you’re still wearing my clothes” a smiling Yeji said

Jisu nodded her head, smiling. “I was gonna wash but I was too tired so I laid down”

Myung suddenly came to interrupt. “Myung-ahhh I miss you, my partner” Yeji said a hint of cuteness in her voice.

“Hey I thought I was your partner” Jisu pouted at the girl.

Yeji chuckled, “of course you’re my partner, my person” smiling.

“well….you’re my person too” both of them lying down comfortably as they just stare at the screen, they continued to talk until Jisu yawned.

“you should sleep now, Jisu-yah” Jisu thought of it for a bit and nodded, yawning again.

“but I’ll stay on call if that’s ok”

“It’s ok, you go to sleep now”

“I’l change first” Jisu went to the bathroom to change as to while Yeji reached to grab something, it was her notebook, she then wrote what she needs to write down, seeing the screen Jisu came back, she then quickly hid her notebook.

“Goodnight Yeji-ah” Jisu set her phone on phone stand, so Yeji could just see her.

“Goodnight Jisu,” smiling at the now peaceful looking face,  a few minutes passed and Yeji took out her notebook again continue writing, until she feels sleepy, she then decided to settle down and set her phone the same way as Jisu did.

“Goodnight, my love” both of them dreaming about each other.

 

 

 “Where are we going??” Jisu complained being blindfolded and getting dragged by Yeji, The girl stopped on her tracks, Jisu bumping on her back, the tall girl turned around and smiled at her, “ok now take off your blind fold”. Jisu did what the girl said and was shocked to see, “Yeji…” They were at the amusement park dock and the beautiful sunset could be seen and a prepared picnic right in front of them “you like it?” Yeji picked up the bear and leant it to Jisu.

Jisu was still speechless but she looked at the teddy bear and smiled, hugging it as she looks at the tall girl, nodding her head.

“what’s with all of this though?” curiously looking at the girl as she sits down on the mat.

“well….I-“ Jisus stomach starts growling, Yeji chuckled, “I guess I’ll just tell you after we eat” she then sat beside Jisu, taking out the foods In the picnic basket, they then ate, feeling full the two enjoyed the sunset, Yeji glancing at the girl beside her.

“Jisu-”

“so what-“

Saying in unison, making then crack a laugh, “You go first” Jisu said, but the girl shook her head, “no, you go first” Jisu knowing they would just keep pushing each other, she just nods “well, I’m still very curious why you brought me here and prepared all this but, I really really like it, thank you for this” cracking a smile at the dragon looking girl.

Yeji then looked at her and took a deep breathe, Jisu confused why the girl looks like she’s about to say something wrong, “are you o-“

“I’m doing this because I want to say something, I’ve been wanting to say this for you sometime now and I know you’ve been curios about my first love….it was way back in highschool where  we had a secret relationship since It was a homophobic school you know….and I really loved her to the point I gave up myself for her….but turns out she just used me all along…just so she could know her real uality and I felt like a lab rat and It spreaded everywhere that I was gay and so I had to move to another school which is where I met Ryujin….thats why I’m scared to even go into a relationship….” Jisu was speechless to hear what Yeji said for a moment and cupped the girls face “was the girl Hyewon?....” Yeji nodded her head “I’m sorry you had to go through that, you didn’t deserve to be treated like that….but after all those you’re so strong and I’m grateful that you’re who you are right now….and I promise you…I’ll never hurt you but if I do then just know that It’s not on purpose…” Yeji smiled at the girl. “Thank you Jisu-ah….and I promised you the same thing….I’d rather die than to hurt you” both of them holding hands and like just like that the stars started to appear above them, Jisu smiled at her.

“I know after what I said…It isn’t really a good time but…I really like you Choi Jisu….and Its ok if you don’t-“ Jisu then swiftly pecks on the girls lips, Yeji frozen on the spot.

 

“I like you Yeji” Yeji smiled at her and held her hand, carefully caressing it, both looked at each other, leaning closer until their faces were inches apart, until their lips met, It was like 2 Universes colliding, an explosion of energy and stars were fireworks.

The two of them broke apart, breathing heavily, “I know It’s too soon to ask this but will you be my girlfriend?” Jisu smiled at her “hmmm…no” only to laugh after seeing Yejis pout, she then leaned to kiss her forehead, “of course I’ll be your girlfriend Snow Criminal”.

Yeji then pecked the girls lips replying, “I’m your Snow Criminal” Jisu blushed, the two then watched the stars, until it was time to go home, picking up their things.

 

Jisu was hugging the teddy bear while Yeji was carrying the picnic both enjoying the silence, until “I forgot to say….” Jisu stopped on her tracks and looks at her finally now gf, “yea?”

 

“I love you…” Yeji says as she kisses the girls temple, Jisu was feeling warm but smiled replying “I love you too, you cheese ball”, both of them then went to Jisu’s apartment and was surprised with their friends congratulating them, they then celebrated and had a sleep over, the new couple sleeping beside each other, hugging close and dreaming about each other.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeji was writing on her notebook, Jisu laying down on her lap watching TV.

“What do you always write in there?” Jisu asked for the 1242342 time, poking on the cover of the notebook, Yeji then looked at her smiling closing the notebook, “it’s nothing just some stuff” Jisu then gave her a suspicious smile, “wellll…can I see it?” grabbing the notebook but Yeji was faster, raising her hand so Jisu wouldn’t reach it, Jisu then gave her a pout making the cat looking girl laugh, putting the notebook on the table in front of them, “I can’t babe, it’s private, but I’ll show you when the time comes ok?” Jisu sit up and nodded her head understanding her girlfriend’s privacy, smiling she pecks Yejis lips, wrapping her arms around the girl, both looking into each other eyes, leaning on to each other until, the doorbell rings, making Yeji groan.

Jisu was standing up to see who was intruding their time, Yeji just pouts looking at her girlfriend walking to the front door, Jisu then opened the door only to see the person who broke her heart, the who threw her away.

“What the are you doing here” Jisu was mad, really mad she didn’t know if she should throw a punch at his stupid face or just close the door, but she’ll just close the door, but was stopped by the pushing the door open, “I’m here to say sorry….I’m sorry that I cheated on you, I know it hurt you so much and It hurt me too, so please come back to me I missed you so much” Jisu furrowed her eyebrows “No and get the hell out of my front door” she demanded but the grabbed Jisu’s hand and pulled her, Jisu then struggled to break free from the , screaming “LET GO!”, Myung then ran to the and bit his leg, but got kicked, “oh no Myung!!! You ing ” she tried kicking the bastard. Yeji hearing Jisu screaming and Myungs cry, she then stood up and ran to the front door only to see her girlfriend getting pulled by a stranger and Myung trying to fight, she then ran towards the person and punched him across the face, making the stranger let go of Jisu.

Yeji then held her girlfriend close, “you ok?” she cups the girls face and looks at her, Jisu nodded and hugged her.

“Who the are you and why are you pulling my girlfriend you ing bastard” moving Jisu behind, protecting her girlfriend,Jisu then carried the poor Myung. The person then smirked, scoffing he then stood up and looked at Jisu, pointing at Yeji “Is this why you didn’t wanna come back?” Jisu still hid, Yeji was now piecing the puzzles together, scoffing “So you’re the ing who left her” Yeji could feel Jisu’s grip tighten.

“You ing trash, you replaced me with this dyke….i guess leaving you was the best choice” he spat towards Jisu, making Yeji pissed, she then launched her punching him again, despite him being bigger than her, the dude was a weakling, Jisu then pulled Yeji to prevent an even bigger fight.

“Get the out of here” looking at the , glaring at him, as he stands up cupping his jaw, leaving.

 

Yeji then turned around and looked at Jisu, hugging her, Jisu could feel her shaking, “I’m sorry that happened” gently soothing the girls’ back, Yeji shook her head “it’s not your fault and are you ok?” she kisses her girlfriend’s forehead,  Myung barked and the two was then greeted with on their faces, the atmosphere was then replaced with laughs.

The two then went back to the living room, holding hands, “thank you” Jisu said making Yeji look at her “don’t be…no one deserves to face that type of situation…” giving her a small smile.

“I know but still thank you” giving Yeji a kiss on the cheeks, “does your knuckles hurt? Those punches were so strong…” Yeji then looked at her hand and shook her head.

“as much as how thick that s face…. It didn’t hurt”  Yeji smiled again “I love you” Jisu smiled right back “I love you too”  the two of them then shared a kiss.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple was now together for 2 years Yeji living in the penthouse, Hyujin was sad about it but at the same time he gets to have the apartment all to himself, the couple was growing more and more with each other but sometimes something always get in the way, both of them after all have responsibilities they face every day.

 

“You have another business trip?....but you just got back a week ago tho..” Yeji said sadness in her voice as she leans on the kitchen counter.

Jisu sighed “I know…it’s ridiculous but I have to handle something somewhere…” hugging the tall girl.

“you don’t even know where you’re going?” Yeji was even more shocked to hear.

“Jiwoo just said it’s somewhere in Europe but don’t worry she said it’ll be fast I’ll only be there for 3 weeks yea?” nuzzling her head on the girls neck, smelling her sweet scent.

Yeji could only sigh, “ok….I’ll wait…but when is your flight though?” wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

“tomorrow..” Yeji then sighed again, sad that her lover is once again gonna be gone.

“don’t worry babe you know I’ll always comeback yea? And I’ll make  sure to bring a souvenir for you” looking at Yeji and leaving a peck on her lips, making Yeji smile as she nods.

“Just remember to call me every day ok?”

“I always call you every day though you baby” poking Yejis cheeks, only for it to be bitten by her, retreating her hand back she pouts making Yeji laugh, looking at each other they then leaned in for a heated kiss, both of them panting as they break free from each other.

“I love you” Yeji uttered looking at her world caressing her cheek.

“I love you too” Jisu smiled leaning on her touch.

 

Yeji was passing back and forth nervous as she bites her nail thumb, Myung following her.

“calm down I’m sure she’s ok” Ryujin trying to calm down the tall girl.

“how can I be calm when she’s been gone a month now Ryu….and it’s been 2 days since we’ve talked….i even asked Chaeryoung and Yuna but they haven’t from her either…..” Yeji sat down on the couch her legs shaking up and down, from worriedness.

Ryujin sighed picking up Myung sitting him down with her “I mean she’s on a business trip and she said it’s very important right?” Yeji nodded, “but what if something happened?...what if she-“ Ryujin then put Myung infront of Yeji, the dog her face, “My-Myung-ahh…stop that tickles” Yeji tried to break free from the small Pomeranian.

She then sighed, “I’m just worried…I’m sorry” Ryujin then patted her back, shaking her head.

“It’s ok bud…just know that she’s ok yea” Yeji nodded her head.

“MYUUUUNNNGGGG YOUR AUNTIES ARE HEREEEE” a sound so familiar, the two then looked the so called aunts who entered the living room.

“hey babe” Ryujin calls out as Yuna sits on her lap.

“ew get a room” Chaeryoung rolling her eyes at the couple, making the 3 laugh at her reaction.

“so we have news sister in law” Yeji then looked at Yuna a confusing look on her face.

“Here” Chaeryoung reached something in her bag only to pull out an envelope lending it to the curious looking girl.

Yeji then opened it, “a ticket? To Switzerland?...why?” Yuna smiled at her.

“duhhh you’re going there” Ryujin says, hugging her girlfriend.

“Why though?” Yeji was still confused

Chaeryoung then face palmed, “Ji-“

“Oh My ing god…Jisu is in Switzerland?” Yeji, with a shocked face.

“There you go and yes” Chaeryoung nodded her head

“how did you guys reached her though?.....and why does she want me to go” The three knew something but they decided to not know about it since well, Jisu told them not to.

“She called us all of a sudden and just told us to get a ticket for you, we were also shocked since she hasn’t been replying to us” Yuna said playing with her lovers hands.

Yeji sighed, knowing something feels off.

“Cheer up bud you’ll get to see her in Switzerland, your fave country bro” Ryujin doing her job as her bestfriend.

Nodding her head, “Ok, I’m just sad she contacted you guys but not me”

“Unnie don’t worry I’m sure she’ll contact you later yea?” Chaeryoung pats her back

“I hope so”

The 3 then spent their time comforting the older girl, until Yejis phone start to ring and seeing her face lit up, the three knew it was the one she has been waiting for.

Pushing the answer button, the 3 were happy to see the girl smile again.

Yeji stood up and looked at the three asking for permission to leave, they then nodded and Yeji dashed to the room, making them laugh.

“Hello??? Yejiii??? Babe??” Jisu was on the line getting worried as the girl was still not responding she then turned it into face time only to see her girlfriend pouting on screen making her feel bad, “babyyy I’m sorry I didn’t contact you for days, the wifi here and the data wasn’t working either, did you get what I sent Yuna and Chae to do?” Yeji nodded, still not speaking to the girl, “baby please talk, I’m sorry” Yeji sighed “Why didn’t you contact me first then….and why didn’t you tell me you were in Switzerland all along” she shook her head in sadness.

“It was supposed to be a surprise, that’s why I just call and not face time you” Jisu said pouting.

Yeji was melting inside as she sees the girl again, she really misses her, ”well I am surprised, and I’m happy…..I’ll be with you there” Yeji leaning her head on the pillow.

“I’m happy too and I can’t wait for you to be here” Jisu doing the same.

The two then talked about their missed days, until both of them fell asleep on call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Why didn’t you guys tell me you were going to Switzerland too and you guys even kidnapped Myunggg not fairrr” Yeji complained face timing Ryujin who is currently in the airpoert with the other 2, while Yeji is stuck in the penthouse.

“Cause our flight is today and yours is tomorrow and Myung wanted to go sooo” Ryujin stuck her tongue out.

“Aishhhh, I wanna go with you guysss” Yeji pouted.

“yuck don’t pout, you look weird” Ryujin spat at the girl teasingly, “oh it’s our flight now bye brooo” Ryujin said and hang up.

“Y-yahhh” Yeji sighed, she knows her flight is tomorrow but she just misses her lover so much, shaking her head she then prepared her things for tomorrow.

 

Yeji was now pumped up with rush as she enters the airport, she was now going to meet her love in her favorite country, Yeji was then on a quick video call with Jisu.

“I can’t wait to see you again Jisu-yahh” Smiling happily.

“me too babe I really can’t wait” Jisu smiled her cheeks reaching her crescent eyes.

“Jisu…” Yeji uttered slowly

“yeah?”

“I love you and….Thank you” Jisu wasn’t sure what’s going on with her lover but she nodded.

“I love you too” she replied.

 

Hearing the news from her sister, Jisu didn’t know how to act, It was so unbelievable, it didn’t feel real, were they just pulling a prank on her?.

“Unnie….we’re so sorry…”Yuna was still on the other side of the door, her voice shaking from all the crying, the news of an airplane crash could be heard from the room.

That was it for Jisu, her world was gone, Yeji was now gone, and she feels so empty, drained, lifeless, she was gonna propose to her here in her favorite country, the country Yeji wants to live in under the blue skies. taking out the familiar notebook.

“Why did you have to go?” Jisu curling herself into a ball, crying as she asks god on what had happened.

“Why did you leave me?...Why?”  and all night she weeps and cries over her loved one, she opens the notebook she Reading what’s inside all those Yeji wrote she realized it was about her , all her actions and all the memories with Yeji . It was like her whole life explained within pages,
she couldn’t help but cry even more to read the things Yeji wanted to do with her in her life, bucket lists were long and living in Switzerland together was one of it, most of it are complete, the surprise birthdays, the parents confrontation, etc, everything was there, and Jisu didn’t knew of it until now..  Reading what’s inside all those Yeji wrote she realized it was about her , all her actions and all the memories with Yeji . It was like her whole life explained within pages, she read it further, and she found something, it wasn’t like the others this one was a poem.

Unexpected


The things i learned to grew
Every time i see you
The nostalgia leads me back
Playing truth or dare or just tag

You’re unexpected dear Can’t you tell?
You hurt me with those glares
But I see deeper in your eyes as i stare
It’s just a little girl crying for help

I follow so i could find a way to heal you
I’m sorry for making you hate me
I just want to know what’s fake and true
The real you i could finally see

Dreaming with you is all i could ask for
My feeling rose up as i feel myself flew
From the sunshine to the angry face u wore
Now the sadness in your eyes, you’re really unexpected Choi Jisu.

As you read this poem, i’m either alive or gone
But i’ll be back soon like we used to wait for the dawn.
Won’t you wait for me too?
Even if i still call time “soon”?.

 

All Jisu could do was weep as her tears falls on the paper, walking to the balcony she feels the wind hitting her as if Yeji was there with her, kissing her cheeks and wiping her tears away, she could only smile at the moon above her, thinking about her love who passed.

End
——————————————————————