Part 2

Why me?

 

Chunji glared at the girls attached to his arms. No matter what he did, he couldn't get rid of them. He sighed while looking around the club.

He couldn't believe no one told him that Melodi performing that night until he heard about it from some girls. Hence why he was there with them instead of his friends.

 

He let out a defeated sigh. Just because HEY probably hates his guts and she had just dumped him earlier that weekend, it didn't mean that he didn't want to support Melodi. He groaned remembering his previous mistakes.

 

He kept looking around the club, looking for an excuse to detach himself from the girls. Chunji was about to just leave when he spotted a familiar figure by the bar. He became hopeful. He wanted to go over to her and apologize for being stupid… that is if it were who he wanted to see.

The girl turned around  and Chunji confirmed that it indeed was HEY. Chunji smiled when their eyes met but she quickly turned away.

 

Chunji started to get up to go talk to her when he saw a guy sling his arm around her and kissed her. The guy said something then dragged her to the dance floor.

 

Heartbroken, Chunji excused himself and went to the bar, since he really didn't feel like dealing with people. He sat stool that HEY previously occupied and ordered a beer. He gulped down the entire glass before he ordered another and turned to watch HEY.

 

"Don't even think about it." the bartender said to him. "She's finally smiling again."

 

Chunji turned and glared at him. "What do you know? Who the hell are you anyways?"

 

"I'm Daesung, HyeIn's brother's friend. Hell, for all I care, she is my little sister." Daesung introduced. "And I know you are the sleazy that cheated on her."

 

Chunji sat there in silence. He did cheat on her and he regretted it now.

 

"HEY hardly smiles when she was with you." Daesung continued. "Even if she did, it was as fake as can be."

 

"I did make her happy!" Chunji growled.

 

"Really? When?" Daesung asked. "When you were always out with other chicks? I can't imagine how ecstatic she must have been."

 

Chunji, again, had no argument. What Daesung said was the truth after all.

 

"Besides, I think HEY and Seungri make a cute couple. The kid has been head over heels for her since Taeyang introduced them."

 

"She's mine."

 

"Was yours. Past tense." Daesung replied. "You don't deserve her. I don't want to see her cry anymore."

 

"I will get her back." Chunji said, glancing at HEY and Seungri before downing the beer and stalking towards them.

_____________________________

A/N: Well that end part two! What is Chunji planning??? 

lol please comment and subscribe!!