Chapter 2

Horizon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Each trash needs to be cleaned up to make a better world.” Taeyeon told the old man with a smile before the latter breathed his last and left for good.

 

She pulled out the kitchen knife from the middle aged male’s neck before started cutting the dead body into pieces because it’s easier to get rid of the corpse in smaller parts. She then wrapped the dismembered human flesh with the dirty bloody bedsheet and took the big bundle out of the house. Afterward, she threw away the garbage after finding some deep hole in the forest ground near the current dwelling and buried it with soil, leaves and branches.

 

She returned to the house to fix the whole mess in the crime scene and walked back to the bedroom where her life saviour is still sleeping on the cold floor when she has finished doing her business. “No one’s gonna hurt you anymore from now on, Hwang Miyoung.” She whispered to ‘her pretty angel’ as she gently covered the latter’s battered body with a tattered old blanket to keep her warm before going back to her bed with a satisfied smile plastering her face.

 

She woke up the next morning and was welcomed by the tantalizing aroma of food from the outside. She then rose slowly and found the woman was no longer in the room. She left the sleep chamber to find the enchanting lady is preparing some humble breakfast on a broken table. The bruises all over the latter’s body and face now are more clearly visible during the day and it still hurts her somehow, though she has taken care of the source of the problem last night.

 

“Omo! Is it already okay for you to get off the bed? How’s your wound? Still hurts? You could just stay in the room if you’re still not fine though. I’ll bring the food for you.” The young woman looks surprised and worried to see her has been walking out of the bedroom. “I’m fine. It’s all thanks to you, Hwang Miyoung ssi. Thank you for saving my life and taking care of me.” She answered kindly while showing the lady a little of her smile. The other person in the house is kinda dumbfounded a bit by the sudden change of her behaviour just over a night.

 

“Y-Your welcome… It’s my pleasure to help people in need…” ‘her pretty angel’ replied shyly and she finds it cute. The adorable lady then invited her to take a seat on one of the rickety chairs, so they can start having their breakfast immediately. “Umm… M-May I know your name…?” the woman hesitantly broke the silence after some time as she opened a conversation in the middle of eating, before she quickly added “I-If you don’t mind telling me…”

 

“Tae. Just call me Tae.” Taeyeon answered after swallowing her food. “Ah, so it’s your name. Nice to meet you, Tae ssi…” the beautiful lady responded while flashing a bewitching smile t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter