it means, i love you

it means, i love you

it means, i love you

 


 

 

“Minjoo, do you know? When you raise your middle finger like this, it means ‘I love you’.” Yuri suddenly blurted out randomly in the middle of eating their wonderful lunch.


 

Minjoo blinked, pausing on chewing her food and then tilted her head curiously, eyeing the raised middle finger that Yuri was showing to her and then looked at her friend with a delightful look.


 

“For real?” She asked, eyes starting to light up and raised her hand, copying Yuri and raised her middle finger. She looked rather amazed at the new knowledge she had gained. People are weird for coming up random stuff like this but Minjoo isn’t going to question it because she suddenly got an idea.


 

Meanwhile, across her, Yuri tried to hold her laugh. She felt bad for fooling her friend like that. Minjoo is too innocent and pure for this world. But sometimes, it’d be like that. Minjoo needs to learn other unpleasant stuff too because her naiveness might harm her in the future. So now, they’re trying to slowly show her.


 

“Minjoo, lift your two middle fingers and smile at the camera, I’ll send this to Hyewon.” Yuri instructed happily while opening the camera app of her phone while grinning and Minjoo obeyed, thinking that it means ‘I love you so much’ because it’s two middle fingers.


 

“So, I do not need to verbally say, I love you to show my affection and could use this sign, right, Yul?” Minjoo asked, eyes sparkling in amusement and Yuri nodded firmly, giving her a thumbs up and the taller woman beamed.


 

Soon, they finished eating their lunch and met up with their squad. Minjoo immediately went to Hitomi and Nako, skipping her way there and then stopped in front of them. The Japanese girls smiled at their friend but the smiles dropped instantly when Minjoo suddenly lifted her hand up and raised her middle finger while still smiling sweetly and innocently at them.


 

“M-Minjoo—” Hitomi stammered, very surprised and saw that Yuri was dying of laughter at the corner and glared at her. “What the…?”


 

“Hii-chan! Nako-chan! Yul told me about this sign! It means I love you, and I’m sure you guys know it!” Minjoo happily exclaimed, beaming and retreated her hand, thankfully— because the teacher who passed by them was giving them dagger looks.


 

The women turned to Yuri who gave them a pointed look. Hitomi sighed, shaking her head in disapproval while Nako just snickered lightly, liking the idea, of course.


 

“O-Oh, it’s Yujin…” Minjoo suddenly whispered, and the three of them snapped their heads towards her. They all groaned when they saw that Minjoo was blushing while covering her face, obviously getting shy at the sight of her crush slash close friend.


 

A wicked idea popped in Yuri’s head. “Min, go to Yujin and give her a ‘I love you’ sign~” She instructed slyly and Minjoo flinched, scratching her head while pouting, looking nervous suddenly.


 

“Should I?” Minjoo muttered under her breath, but before she could even do anything, her friends already pushed her to Yujin who’s with Yena and Chaeyeon.


 

Yujin beamed at the sight of Minjoo, immediately walking closer to her with a smile, like a puppy who saw her owner. An imaginary tail wagging behind her as she approached the blushy and nervous Minjoo while grinning sheepishly.


 

“Minjoo-unnie—”


 

Minjoo suddenly gave her a middle finger.


 

Yujin froze, feeling her soul leaving out of her body.


 

And silence. Yena and Chaeyeon also froze, the latter almost dropped her drink out of shock. “Minjoo, where did you learn that?” Yena asked, horrified and shocked, almost getting a heart attack, just looking at Minjoo who’s giving them a middle finger makes her want to faint already.


 

Their poor innocent Minjoo, who might’ve corrupted her?


 

“Oh? From Yuri, hehe!” Minjoo giggled, lifting another hand and showed her middle finger, almost making Chaeyeon kneel on the floor.


 

Meanwhile, Yujin is still frozen, pale. Minjoo, her crush, her favorite unnie— is giving her middle fingers like… what the hell does it mean? Did she do something? Does Minjoo hates her and she’s ‘ YOU!’-ing her?


 

Tons of negative thoughts started to bubble up into Yujin’s head, and she remained frozen there, looking so gloomy and heartbroken because she kept thinking she ed up and now, Minjoo is giving her this.


 

Minjoo blinked, confused at Yujin’s reaction, she panicked a bit. “Y-Yuj…?” She whispered, calling for her and the taller woman’s eyes landed on her, and she yelped because it’s soulless and dark. “Are you okay?” She asked.


 

Yujin robotically nodded, her heart shattering into million pieces because she received two middle fingers from Minjoo. The older woman must have probably loathed her whole existence, might as well chuck herself out of this window.


 

“Yes, I'm okay.” She responded shortly and coldly before walking mindlessly to the hallway, leaving the others looking at her, dumbfounded.


 

Minjoo pouted. “Did I do something bad?” She whispered to herself, scratching her nape. “I just want to confess without needing to say it directly…”


 


 

A/N: expect irregular updates as usual~