Fatigue engulfed me

THE ALPHA KING'S DAUGHTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"THE SAME SMELL"

"So how was japan dubu?" Jihyo unnie asked me. I turned to her and smile. "It was nice but i am so happy to be finally be back. I missed you guys so much." I said honestly.

"We missed you too little sister. From hereafter you are not going anywhere." My brother said sternly too which my friends and my mom burst out laughing. 

I have some over protective males in my house.

"Oh come on, let her live a little. Anyway dear, go fresh up and take some rest. We can talk later." My mom said sensing i was tired.

I nodded my head and went up to my room. As i entered my room. I saw the room it was too familiar to everything was still the same. My bookshelf, study table, bed, makeup table.

Everything was still the same. I went into my closet and saw that some of my clothes were still there. I smile as i  took towel and went to take shower.

After taking a quick shower, i went to my bed to take a nap. Without wasting another minute i dozed off.

"Dahyun wake up." I heard someone calling me. I slowly open my eyes and saw it was chae. I smile at her as i got up. 

"Hey." I said as i rubbed my eyes. Chae chuckled at my tiredness. "Hey i came to call you for dinner. It's being served." Chaeyoung said as she helped me out of bed.

"I'll come down in a bit." I said as she nodded her head and left. I yawn as i stretched my body. I washed my face as i take a jacket and put on top of my tank top.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter