Finally, I'm home

THE ALPHA KING'S DAUGHTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you princess" my dad asked as he put me down. "I'm good dad. Where is mom?" I asked him. Just when i said this, my mom pushed him aside and hugged me.

"Oh my goddess, i missed my honeybee." She said as we laughed at her nickname.she hugged me for after minutes before letting me go. 

"Look at her. She is all grown up. Myung and dad is going to have a thought time keeping the boys away for her" when she said this, both my brother and dad let out a growl. 

"She is not to be with any boy till she is 35." My father said making us laugh. "Oh come on. She is going to find her mate soon" my mom said making my dad frown. 

"Is she here? Where is she?" I heard someone yelling and come pushing part everyone.  The moment she saw me and ran to me and hug me tighted. 

"Dahyun unnie, you grow up so well, i miss you so much" she said and let me go "chaeyoung~ahh i miss you too"

"You miss only her, yaaah that'srude dubu" someone yell behind chaeyoung. "Omo jihyo unnie i missed you guys a lot" i said her."We can have girls night out and shopping and so much more." Jihyo said and they leads me inside. 

Everyone gave me a pity look before laughing. We went into the living room, and took seats. Dad and brother took the things inside. I looked at the living room.

It was just the same as i last remembered it there were scribbled from when my brother and i were young. The same smell. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter