V | the uselessness of the best friend

A work of art
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I think I saw him!" Jongin enthusiastically exclaimed, and Taemin's attention was spontaneously on him.

"Your favourite artist? Where? How did you know it was him?"

"Yesterday evening, at practice," Jongin rants. "I was dancing but suddenly felt like someone was looking at me. I turned to the window and - We met eyes, but he ran away before I could say anything. He forgot his sketchbook. He was drawing me, Taeminnie. It was so cute!"

Taemin smiled widely, his eyes forming little crescents. For some reason, he seemed even happier than Jongin. "That's adorable. Do you still have his sketchbook?"

Jongin nodded. "I do. I couldn't just let it lay around. I want to give it back to him personally, so I can try and get to know him."

"Smart," said Taemin. "You might actually have more brain cells than I originally anticipated."

"It's lamentable I still don't know his name," said Jongin, neglecting Taemin's remark. "It'd be so much easier to find him."

"True," Taemin agreed. "But I'm pretty sure that if you keep going like this, you'll know in no time."

And Jongin could only hope that Taemin's words were true. Because what if this boy had decided to withhold from him even more now? His search would become pretty much impossible. But Jongin was resolute to learn more about the mysterious artist whose wide eyes and red cheeks were really cute. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter