Fifth - Baby daddy

Always, Yours: Three Plus One! Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNINGS: language, mature content, angst

If you want to skip the mature part, please scroll until you see "💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘" Thank you! 

“Are you sure?” Baekhyun whispered, and this time reached for the hem of your shirt to properly bring it up. “I will want this off, my little lady,” he told you, his breath hitting your lips. The way his fingers left feather-like touches on your skin made you shiver. And yes, you very much wanted the shirt off. No more hiding from him. “And I might want to visit down there, too,” he added when the shirt was now at your s, his hand revealing more skin.

With his last request, your breath hitched. He and you both knew it wasn’t the place you allowed him to see yet. He hadn’t seen you down there since pre-birth times. That’d been months. Because of your ugly scar, you couldn’t bear the idea of Baekhyun seeing the butchered up skin that was stitched together, leaving behind an ugly scar.

In Baekhyun’s mind though, it was a scar that he cherished and wanted to give it special attention. Without it, you would probably have a scar on your tummy. He believed the scar down there was the special proof of how strong of a woman you were; how much you fought to bring your beautiful children to this world.

God, sometimes he just had to be virtually slapped again and again; you risked your life for your offsprings. You, still so young, naturally brought triplets to this world and made Baekhyun the most blessed man. He was proud to have you as his wife; there was no way he would ever let another man let his words get into your head like it happened with Junho.

“So what do you say?” he purred and you automatically lifted yourself up so he could lift your shirt over your head, throwing it behind him casually, his eyes carefully looking for your eyes, even though it was dark. There was only a distant glint in them. “Will mummy let daddy see her?” he breathed as he inched closer, his hand coming to rest on your hips before he slid them upwards to tease the underside of your s.

You gasped, the feeling growing foreign over the time. You were nonstop exposed with your chest, the babies had bitten you, slapped you with their little hands but the touch of Baekhyun’s fingers on the sensitive skin was magical and something you didn’t know you desperately needed. While his index finger was under the , he let his thumb brush over the and you gasped again, leaning closer to him.

“Baek-Baekhyun,” you stammered, as if gasping for air and trying hard not to close your eyes at the beautiful sensations.

“Just answer me,” he replied instead, “because oppa is getting a little impatient.” With that, he finally cupped your , his palm warm, testing the way your felt after birthing your munchkins. They were incredibly full and huge; he already knew that. But it was mind blowing how your s changed, their shape perky and sticking out; the fullness completely different with the way you were overproducing milk. He groaned and leaned in, his nose brushing yours. “Yes or no?”

You closed your eyes at the feel of his nose nuzzling yours, lulling you into a pleasurable slumber and, into complete submission to him. You your lips, unable to think straight when you gave him the green he’d been dying to hear for so long. “Okay, but don’t look,” you said, trying to burn him down with your warning gaze.

“It’s dark,” replied Baekhyun matter-of-factly and his hand that was on your chest was now on your shoulder, pushing you backwards to lie down. “I won’t look but I’ll definitely have a taste, sweetheart. I’ll have you my way tonight.”

You were already eager and very much aroused. “Take me the way you want,” you whispered and brought his face to yours, wanting to kiss and kiss and kiss. He hovered above you, always careful and making sure he was holding himself up properly before you opened your legs for him to rest his body, and he dipped his head, capturing your lower lip in a slow, sensual manner. With that he rolled his hips against yours like a Latin dancer, making you part from his lips to let out a moan. Both of you were so hormonal.

Baekhyun kissed your reactions away, pushing his tongue in to swirl around yours as he rolled his hips again. You were completely under him while he was in his sleepwear which you found unfair.

So, while reciprocating the passionate kiss, you took the hem of his black shirt, bringing it up and making him separate to take it off and toss it somewhere on the floor. Before you could get lost in another make out spree, you had him take off his shorts and underwear and you gasped when you spotted Baekhyun hard. He must have been for a while.

He murmured your name passionately but he stopped himself as he laid  back down hovering over you with lust lighting up his eyes. “You’re mine,” he murmured, diving for an open-mouthed kiss at once. His hand travelled down your sides, the pads of his fingers tickling you. You slid them down your hips and he made sure to caress your bum before he stopped by your thigh and under your knee, bringing it to his side. “I’d you senseless right here and right now but we have to make sure mummy is ready, right?” he muttered against your lips, already breathing heavily.

Your head fell to the side with a moan when he trailed kisses to your jaw and neck, his wet lips leaving a small trail. With every eager touch of his, he had you falling apart under him. It was so endearing to you that even when you knew he was trying to get himself over the fight and wanted to take you roughly, he still made sure you were okay with it. “Then do it. You’re all big talk, oppa,” you teased with your eyes closed.

You felt Baekhyun’s little laugh, his hot breath fanning your pulse point. He made his way to your s and kissed around the outline, growling when he felt how full of milk they were. “If I bite, they’ll burst,” he told you in small astonishment, and despite the , he was very gentle and made sure to only use lips on your s, knowing how much of a hard time the babies’ was giving you.

Meanwhile you were already panting, almost in a dilemma, because you shouldn’t have been so aroused with Baekhyun paying attention to your s. You were feeding after all. You felt him flick his tongue over the , while his free hand massaged the back of your thigh. The movement made you roll your hips, just for you to feel his manhood on the inside of your thigh. There was a sudden splurge of wetness leaking out of you at the sensation and you moaned, making Baekhyun smirk in satisfaction.

After kissing your s and welcoming them back into his life, he slowly made his way south, his open mouth hovering over your skin, over the stretch marks that he at, as if his moisture would heal the stretched out skin.

And then, finally, the place you wanted him the most but was scared senseless. His own panting was growing with each second and when it hit your wet opening, you let out an airy moan.

“Jesus,” Baekhyun whispered at the sound and experimentally brought his fingers to your lower lips, index and ring finger spreading them apart.

“Don’t look,” you managed to say, your chest going up and down erratically. Baekhyun looked up at you, barely seeing you over your huge s but you quickly propped yourself up on your elbows, the sight of your husband between your thighs giving you shivers. His cheeks were flushed and he kept his lips with his tongue. “Don’t,” you added when his eyes travelled downwards.

“It’s okay, baby,” he told you softly and tapped your bundle of nerves a couple of times, making you fall back on your back. “Oppa wants to cherish you,” he told you, “and he won’t do anything bad.”

“Don’t look, though,” you pleaded when his fingers, still on your womanhood, started to draw circles and he dipped his head, diving for a .

Baekhyun didn’t listen to you. He looked and strained his eyes as he could to make out the way your skin was stitched up, and he did spot the pink, tender skin. He was fast to kiss on the length of it, leading from the inside of your thigh to your center. It was still shocking; when he first touched it he was shocked and now, somehow seeing it in the darkness and feeling it with his soft lips, it was all too real and yet hard to process. How much pain it must have brought to you. Just the thought of having his own scar down there made him shiver and he was quick to kiss and mouth and nibble at the skin, making you squirm on the top of the bed sheets.

“Oppa,” you groaned when you felt him up your lips, collecting all the arousal with a huge , his tongue creating a small cup before he slurped and swallowed your essence.

At the nickname, Baekhyun felt his inner man break free, the sudden need to take care of you and ruin you at the same time eating him up and making him go blind to your pleas.

He hooked his arms around your upper thighs and abruptly yanked you closer to him, making you yelp in surprise. His face was buried in the middle, his tongue your lips before poking you in your opening teasingly, roughly pressing it in before moving his flat tongue up and over your sensitive nerves.

You were sighing in pleasure, the sounds in the room coming out obscene and scandalous when Baekhyun wouldn’t give you a break, eating you out like a hungry man. Your hands were buried in his hair, the soft strands strongly contrasting to the way he was you up clean. He didn’t stop and he pushed two fingers in, another one of your moans falling on his ears, making his own manhood twitch with need and want.

He made sure to give you a proper first , his experienced tongue bringing you into a paradise that only consisted of him. His teasing fingers, aggressive mouth and tongue; the combination was deadly and you couldn’t wait to have him inside like you’d been imagining the whole day.

“Babe, I want you,” you mumbled distractedly when your mind cleared up. Baekhyun was kissing your chest softly, his hair tickling your chin while his hand was resting against your hip, his thumb caressing you.

“Hmm?”

Instead of replying, your hand found his erected manhood and you wrapped your hand around his length, making Baekhyun gasp into your collarbone. “Oh , how is it that you have such small hands but you can do this to me,” he groaned when you pumped him, enjoying Baekhyun’s reactions.

“I want you in me. Oppa.”

The magic word did wonders and you knew it; hence you used it. Baekhyun smirked when he looked up at you. “Oppa will take care of you,” he mumbled as his lips inched to your parted mouth, kissing you softly. You could still taste yourself on his tongue. He positioned himself at your center, your hand leading him inside of you. You let out a quiet moan when you felt him there, pushing in through your slick opening that greedily swallowed him up.

“Heaven,” breathed Baekhyun as he closed his eyes and boldly bucked his hips, sliding almost all of him in.

You hissed, throwing your head back at the pleasurable yet painful stretch.

“You good?” he was quick to check, worry lacing his eyebrows.

You opened your eyes to meet his steady ones. “Yeah. Just stay like this for a little bit.”

“Of course, my angel.”  He trailed his nose around your face, nudging the side of your nose with his like a puppy and effectively making you giggle. He was staring into your eyes the whole time, honesty, loyalty - all of them spotable in his black orbs.

You managed to smile even wider when you felt confident enough and you shimmied under him, prompting him to move. Baekhyun made a slow roll of his hips, almost lazily, which contrasted with the way he was looking at you; like he wanted to eat you up.

The mind-blowing friction he was causing made you arch your back, your one hand buried in his hair and the other one scratching his back in desire.

“Yes! Go on, go on.” He was hitting your special spot. “Faster, Baekhyun.”

He snapped his hips right away, making you scream out his name. He set up a relentless pace that you hadn’t done in bed for a long while. His hips were hammering you into the mattress, the bed almost moving along with you. To make it even a more pleasurable experience, he kneeled between your legs, his hands on your hips as he lifted your bum gently before he ed short, fast and hard.

The sweat on your chest glistened in the dark room as you arched your back while Baekhyun snapped his hips, bringing a deep moan out of you. “That’s right, my baby girl,” he growled, enjoying the view of your body splayed in front of him. “I’m going to put another baby in you, hm?” 

Baekhyun was unstoppable as he kept riding you up the bed sheets, his head tilted backwards while his hips rolled sensually along with yours. With that, he was fast to bury himself deep, and he climbed back over you, the tip of his nose touching yours. “I’m going to make you have my baby again,” he repeated in such a raw way, his intense, dark eyes staring into your soul so desperately that you swore you would combust.

“Yes,” you panted airily, attempting to move your hips, urging him on as you needed to chase your release but Baekhyun kissed you, bringing your attention to his soft, but very much biting mouth. His words ignited a want in you; the fantasies he was bringing alive were making you quiver inside, your entire being a ball of electricity with his every word powered with his s.

He let go with a smooch and moved downwards to your s as he started to move again, though his were very short and snappy. You felt the pressure in your s and you knew you’d be leaking soon.

“Wanna try?” you asked him as he kept exhaling shallowly. “Wanna try the babies’ milk?” You brought your hand up to his nape as Baekhyun looked at you, a little shocked.

It was all so comical as he was riding you like a rabbit, and now he was all frozen with puppy eyes. “You want me to on your s, my little lady?” he rasped, his face moving closer to yours. He once again  stopped ing, making you feel so incredibly stretched and full. He traced the tip of his nose over your red cheek, letting his open mouth hover over the skin, sometimes and kissing it. “Daddy will try mummy’s milk, hm?”

“Yeah, try, oppa.”

Baekhyun was observing you, his own sweat collecting around his hair line and he’d never looked more y.

He brought his face to one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter