CHAPTER 2

Stay By My Side [Slow Update]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Urghhh" 

 

He wakes up feeling dizzy, bloated and needing to throw up, the side affect for being too drunk last night, he think. He heads to the bathroom to throw up and cleans himself. He sees his reflection in the mirror then makes a sad smile.

 

 

"I look like . How I'm gonna survive now? Tsk" 

 

 

He walks out from his bedroom while still in his pajamas that he didn't even noticed have been changed last night, heading to the kitchen to find something to eat that can decrease his headache.

 

As he arrives there, he saw the one that makes him at that kind of state, his bandmate, his maknae, his trouble maker or specifically his love of his life that he been rejected by. 

 

He saw his Seungri in his cute panda apron making something that he assume is soup. He still dizzy so he doesn't really know what it is.

 

"Hyung, you've wake up. Sit here, I've prepared for you this chicken soup, it's good for your hangover." 

 

He sits down slowly or could say, hesitantly. What's this? Doesn't his maknae has rejected him? Doesn't his maknae has hated him? He's confused but decided to not think more after a sudden headache attack him after those numerous questions hovering in his mind.

 

He closed his eyes and pinch his forehead a bit hoping that his headache would dissapear although he know it's not going to work. 

 

Seungri is panic seeing his leader at that kind of state, and starts to ask a few questions.

 

"Hyung, are you okay? Do you feeling dizzy?" 

 

Seing the latter hasn't said a word, Seungri decides to take care of the leader and will talked about last week matter later. He guided Jiyong to their bedroom and puts him to bed, after a moment he tries to feed Jiyong but to no avail.

 

"Hyung here let me feed you, it's okay I've tried this soup it's definitely delicious. Yummyy"

 

"No Seungri, I don't have any appetite to eat. Just put it aside, I'll eat it when I feel hungry."

 

"Hyung, you have to eat, I know you don't eat anything these days just by looking at your face."

 

"Seungri, it's okay I'll eat it after-"

 

"No hyung, you have to eat it now or else I'll shove this soup into your mouth, choose."

 

"Arasso, I'll eat it.."

 

"Now that's my beloved hyung" 

 

Surprisingly, Seungri's chicken soup does taste good and that makes Jiyong's appetite increase more as Seungri starts feeding him. 

 

Seungri puts the empty bowl beside the nightstand after Jiyong finishes the soup and gives him water to drink before taking medicine. 

 

After making sure the leader eats his medicine, he puts Jiyong to bed, and the thought of wanted to clean the messy kitchen that he messes up earlier came to his mind. Before he could get up, Jiyong holds Seungri's hand.

 

Jiyong is dumbfounded, he don't know why his maknae treats him so nicely, he's confused between his mind and his heart, his mind says to move on and don't think about this stupid love he's been wanting for, his mind says this treatment is nothing, the maknae just treated him because he's sick, he only cares because he's the leader. 

 

On the other hand, his heart says the opposite, his heart says Seungri is still having feelings for him, he just have to prove it, he still had a chance with the maknae, this is not just an ordinary treatment like a bandmate with his leader, this is special, give the maknae a chance to fill his heart, he had hopes for his maknae.

 

"Why Seungri? Why do you suddenly being so nice to me?"

 

"You're my leader hyung, of course I have to take care of you, I don't want you to fall sick again." 

 

He only wants to hear that Seungri really cared for him because he loves him, he wants to agree with his heart that Seungri loves him, he just wants to confirm it. But looks like that's all his imagination.

 

He can't say the next word he wants to say, the statement that Seungri just gave him makes his heart crashed to pieces. Maybe he shouldn't confessed his feelings so that he didn't have to go through this agony.

 

But Jiyong being stubborn again, he ask one last question before he could really accept the reality that Seungri really doesn't considered him more than a leader and maknae.

 

 

"Seungri-ah, do you really don't have any feelings for me? Do you really considered me as your hyung-" 

 

"Hyung, you have to take a rest first. I have something came up." 

 

"No Seungri, you can't ran away from me, you have to tell me"

 

 

The leader tries to sit up and reach Seungri by grabbing his hand.

 

 

"Hyung, you need to rest first, you're still weak, let's talk about this next time." 

 

"Please Seungri, tell me. Don't torture me by running away and not answering my question. Just tell me, I don't care even if you don't accept me, but please don't avoid me. I'll try.. I'll try to forget about this feelings, this wrong love... if you feel uncomfortable."

 

 

Jiyong restrained, he tries to holds back his tears that will fall anytime, he just needs answer from his maknae. He will try to forget about him, although that will definitely takes a long time to heal his heart, his heart needs treatment. 

 

 

"Hyung, I-"

 

 

 

***************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah jagiya, daydre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter