CHAPTER 1

Stay By My Side [Slow Update]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, what are we doing here?"

 

 

Just like any other weekends, Jiyong bought Seungri to hang out together and have a "special dinner" after it. That's what Seungri thought. 

 

 

"I've told you today we're going to have a dinner for the two of us."

 

"Us? like, only two of us? But why don't you invite the other hyungs? You know they love to eat at this kind of place?"

 

 

Well who doesn't like this kind of place? The place where they are going to have dinner is a luxury high class restaurant located near Seoul, it suits for couples to have a wonderful dinner together. It even provided a private candle light dinner near the Han River that can be seen directly.

 

 

"It doesn't called a special dinner for a reason Seungri, let's go I've booked a special place for us." 

 

 

They entered the place with mixed feelings. For Seungri, he's confused with his hyung's attitude today, not just that, he noticed that Jiyong has been a bit different to him this whole week, not to mention his attitude to Seungri has changed, he's not too mad at him, a bit whinning, more annoying and affectionate? But he tried to not really care too much, he just think maybe his hyung is more generous to him today.

 

 While for Jiyong he's been more anxious by the time goes, at first he couraged himself and felt confident by today's date or "special dinner" for Seungri. He planned to tell Seungri what's his feelings to his beloved maknae these past years. Before this, he denies the feeling and tried to push that feeling away, makes excuses that he actually confused between love to take care his maknae and fall in love with Seungri. 

 

Eventually he noticed that he really has fallen in love with his own maknae, he has fallen hard on Seungri not just his feelings but his desire too, he loves to be clingy with his maknae on stage and off stage because he felt really comfortable with Seungri. But he hates it at the same time because everytime Seungri suddenly being a clingy panda or making skinship with him, he has this desire to claim the maknae and make him his own, he even sometimes has a wet dream making out with Seungri just because of the skinship, and he admits that he's really posessive when Seungri talks or close to strangers that he doesn't know. 

 

He have to tell Seungri fast before his maknae hooked up with someone else or someone confessed to his Seungri. 

 

By the time goes, and now the last dessert has arrived meaning he has to confessed to Seungri now or never. He composed himself and called Seungri by his full name making the maknae looking at him and forgets his last piece of strawberry cake. Seeing his maknae looking at him with his confused face makes him wants to chuckle by his maknae's innocence.

 

 

"Do you know why I bring you here at the first place?"

 

"Don't we came here to eat?"

 

 

Okay this makes Jiyong nervous. He don't know that confessing his love to his maknae would be so hard, by that time, bad thoughts have been roaming around in his mind thinking that this is a bad decision, because he know that he wants to confessed is a guy not some chic or random girl. But looks like his heart is the one winning over his mind. He's determined to tell his maknae not caring if this will damaged their relationship as a leader and maknae, he knew that even if his ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter