Bonus Chapter

Shades of Peach [SsamBbang]

After Chaewon’s last successful mission, she had quitted the job.

 

Yuri talked to Yena about Chaewon’s current state which she was hiding from everyone. Now that she had already accomplished the sole purpose of entering that job, she wanted herself out of it.

 

So, even if Chaewon was one of the best agents and the CEO of their company doesn’t want to let her go, the duck had managed to pull some strings to finally grant Chaewon her resignation.

 

For tonight, Chaewon was sitting on the couch of her shared apartment with Yuri, waiting for Hitomi to finish showering. She was browsing through the movies that they could both watch before sleeping when she heard the bathroom door opened. She tilted her head and there she saw a cute peach clad on her equally cute pajamas which matches perfectly with what Chaewon was wearing.

 

The two were left by themselves, for the duck and the hamster aren’t home yet from their scheduled date.

 

Hitomi then proceeded to sit on the couch as well, droplets of water were dripping down her shoulders because of her wet hair. Chaewon saw this and her motherly side had been activated again. 

 

“Let me help you with that, Hii-chan.” Chaewon said as she stood up from her position and grabbed the towel from the younger, carefully drying her hair with very gentle .

 

“Ya unnie, I’m not a baby anymore. I could at least do simple tasks by myself.” Hitomi frowned, and with her head raised up, she puckered her lips looking at the older.

 

“Even if you’re physically not a baby anymore, you will always be a baby to me. Specifically, my baby.” Chaewon stopped for a while, pinching the cheeks of the younger which earned her a piercing glare. “Unnieeee, I said stop crushing my hopes and dreams!”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Chaewon apologized (though there wasn’t even a bit of remorse on her tone) as she continued what she’s doing. “And as I was saying, aside from that, just because you could do things on your own doesn’t mean I shouldn’t help you with such things.

Just let me do this for you, okay? During times like these are those moments when I feel closest to you because I get to take care of you in simple ways I can. And also…” Chaewon then started moving closer, and with Hitomi moving backwards, she’s now completely lying on the couch, leaning against its armrest, with the older on top of her, successfully cornering her with her arms.

“I’ve been kiss-deprived these past few days and I feel like I wouldn’t live another day being in such a pitiful state…” Chaewon slowly moved her face until it was just a few centimeters away from the younger…

 

Hitomi was really caught off guard; she didn’t know the older would be really bold tonight. The atmosphere turned hot when she saw the older intently looking at her lips like some kind of a hungry cub who couldn’t wait to gobble its food.

 

She could feel her heart pounding really fast; her mind’s getting hazy due to the friction created by their bodies’ close contact.

 

Oh fudge, I don’t give a damn anymore, let’s get it!’ Her mind said as she closed her eyes, waiting for a certain person’s lips to touch hers.

 

One second.

 

Two seconds…

 

Three seconds had passed but nothing of the sort happened.

 

Instead, before she could even fully open her eyes, she felt a blow of breath brushing through her face, making her sniff the same brand of toothpaste that she had used earlier.

 

“Refreshing, right? I personally told Yuri to choose that flavor.” Hitomi saw the older grinned at her; clearly very much entertained looking at her flustered face painted with a tint of pinkish red hue.      

 

“Unnie! Ya! Stop pranking me or I’ll extend your punishment! Why do you love to annoy the heck out of me?” Hitomi said, showing a very exasperated face.

 

Without backing down from her position (and because the younger did not even attempt to push her away), Chaewon’s grin grew wider (if that was even possible).

 

“Annoyed? Really? Are you really annoyed or were you just…disappointed…?” Chaewon chuckled at her own remark. “Just say you also miss my hugs and kisses, Hii-chan. And to clear things out, I didn’t really know that Minju was also there in my despedida part—” Chaewon got interrupted by the younger’s more irritated voice.

 

Uh oh. Code red. You stupid Ssamu, not filtering your thoughts before speaking.

 

“So, you’re on a first name basis now? Just how much closer have you two been to be on such level of familiarity?” The younger replied, sending the older a fiercer look.

 

‘This girl’s really pushing me to bring out my last card whenever all else fails…’

 

“What now, unnie? You even dropped the formality with Min—” Hitomi was interrupted by a warm pair of lips against hers. It was really quick though; like some kind of a light breeze hitting one’s face during a morning stroll at the beach.

 

“Ya, unni—” And another one...

 

“Unni—’ Came another one…

 

“Kim Chae—”

 

 “Speak once more and I’ll really think you’re doing it on purpose to receive more kisses.” Chaewon smirked at the younger, making Hitomi’s jaw drop, leaving her speechless.

 

“Ehem. So, are you two done already? We’ve been waiting for like, ten minutes now.” Yena said, leaning against the door with Yuri beside her.

 

Hitomi then had the strength (finally) to push the older away.

 

“It’s not what you think it is! Ya, unnie, help me explain!” Hitomi told them, with a face mimicking that of a tomato because of its redness.

 

“Let them think what they wanted to think. We’re grown-ups now.” Chaewon said as she shrugged her shoulders, earning a laughter from Yena and Yuri.