One.

and She Always Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short One. Enjoy. 

Joohyun first met Seulgi when her sister, Taeyeon, brought a friend home for the first time since her first day of middle school. 

It was Monday, exactly three in the afternoon when Joohyun heard a loud knock on the door, so she quickly ran downstairs and peeked through the window curtains to see who that might be. 

She was surprised to see Taeyeon stood there along with another person who was a complete stranger to her. The person looked slightly taller than her sister, cuter too. 

Joohyun unlocked the door and opened it wide enough for them to step in. As they walked in, Joohyun unconsciously staring at the stranger with her big doe eyes. She didn't even notice that the older girl had smiled down at her until Taeyeon's voice snapped her back to reality. 

Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Seulgi's shoulder and smiled widely at her, "Joohyun! Meet my best bud, Kang Seulgi! And Seulgi," she turned her head towards the latter, "this is my little sister Joohyun!" 

Seulgi chuckled and brought her hand to Joohyun for a handshake. Joohyun stared at her hand for a few seconds before shyly shook her hand.

"Gosh, Taeyeon she is adorable! Unlike you" Seulgi laughed and successfully avoided Taeyeon's hand that was ready to smack her head. 

Joohyun, whose cheek already turned into a shade of pink only stood there while playing with the hem of her skirt. 

It was the first time Seulgi called her adorable and the older never failed to tell her that every day. To tell her that she is adorable and pretty. 

That Monday, Seulgi stayed over until dinner and when she was about to return back home, Joohyun asked her innocently if she would come to visit again tomorrow which Seulgi answered with a firm nod and an 'of course, I will!' 


From that day onwards, Joohyun always hoped Seulgi would come to visit every day. 

And Seulgi always did. 

 

***

 

Three years had passed; both Joohyun and Seulgi were getting closer than ever. 

In Joohyun's eyes, Seulgi had grown taller, prettier and her cheeks weren't as chubby anymore. Since Seulgi joined the volleyball club in her school, her body had become leaner. Taeyeon sheepishly admitted she did less exercise than Seulgi and she got lazy after her volleyball practice while Seulgi would run around the court; I didn't get to run in the morning, so I might as well run now! That's what she said. 

Taeyeon and Seulgi finished earlier than usual; the coach decided to push the practice to Friday, making the volleyball club groan. It was stated in the school's rules and regulations where didn't have any ext

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter