Chapter 1 : Mystery boy

đŸ’«Starlight : The Guardian Universe of the Galaxy (Vol. 1)đŸ’«
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after Loki attack on New York, Starlight's forces decided to continue their journey across the planet to ensure the safety of the people across the planet. Starlight is a legend of the Guardians of the Universe around the Galaxy who wants to protect the entire planet including the planet Earth for the safety of the entire Galaxy and the Universe.

this team has traveled all over the planet and many experiences they have had throughout their career as a protector of the Galaxy. The team has 6 members, Jiyong, Alice, Alex, Tiger, Kraglin and Groot. They are also members of the Avengers team. They are capable of handling all types of spacecraft.

the first member is Jiyong or his nickname is G - Dragon. He's nicknamed the Ninja Assassin. His specialty is the sci-fi architecture of the spacecraft. Jiyong was the son of King Jotunheim of Planet Xandar but his father was killed by Mamnon in STUOTG VOL 2. He has a wife, Alice and a son, Alex. He is very good at using all weapons and especially, Swords and has many ships. Jiyong is a Commander Chief of the Police Force in Hawaii. He has 3 different powers of Fireblast, Mind-Control and Mjolnil Sword.

the second member was Elizabeth Tan or her nickname was Alice Romanoff. He was known as the White Widow. His specialty is a Weapon Expert and a Avenger or Shield Spy Agent. Alice has an older sister who is a member of the Avengers named Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow. He is chief sergeant in the Police Force in Hawaii. wife to Jiyong and mother to Alex.

the third member, Alex is the son of Jiyong and Alice. He was called Flash. He is an X-Men and Avengers Member, he has a close friend, Tiger. He also has the power of lightning that can run as fast as lightning. he was often bullied by a group of bullies in his childhood school but Tiger help him from the bully. He got his powers from his dad ancestor.

The fourth member, Tiger , A warrior who seeks to avenge his family's death at the hands of Ronan.he has many criminal record and always get arrested by Nova Cop until he lived in prison for the rest of his life but until one day he met Jiyong and the other. he is maintain a good friend and be very merciful to innocent people. He has a friend, Alex. Experts use big guns and in his spare time he loves to sleep and eat. His friends on the ship call him Big Guy.

the fifth member, Kraglin the red racoon, is a former captain of the battleship throughout the galaxy and the universe. He loves to buy and sell famous weapons. He was called the Master Captain. Has expertise in navigating all spacecraft, including all their spacecraft. Separated from his family members while being captured by a group of hunters. He always fought with jiyong despite the small and big things especially about who was captain of the ship and Groot was his best friend on board.

the youngest member, the youngest member of the principal Groot, is known as The Greatest Groot. He used to say 'I am Groot' but not everyone understood what he was talking about except his friends on the ship and the avengers, Thor. They all understand what Groot is saying. He loves to play video games and always cares for his friends. He also has a good friend, Kraglin.

now they want to return to Planet Xandar to see the state of the planets they have protected. It's been 2 years since they returned to space after capturing Loki in New York and Thor's brother, Loki, has been following them to bring his brother back to Asgard.

Jiyong Pov: We're at Planet Asgard. Thor, bring your little brother to your dad and you should inform your dad about Loki's Attack on Planet Earth.

Thor Pov: What about you guys? Aren't you all going to stop for a moment to see my dad?

Tiger Pov: We want to stop but we want to go back to Planet Xandar first to see King Jotunheim (Jiyong's father) because he wants to check on the people of Planet Xandar.

Thor is very concerned about their safety and he is afraid that something will happen to them later.

Alice and Kraglin Pov: don't worry about us, we'll take care of it after all.

as they all wanted to return to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter